What happens here?

It seems to be pretty controversial for some reason.
Just seems like a big fuck off piece of ice to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2017/10/17/massive-hole-opened-antarcticas-ice-scientists/#7d89021c4023
youtube.com/watch?v=HdpRxGjtCo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pic unrelated

its a fuckhuge continent and we own like a 3rd of it. It's mostly there just to contain the 'the room" film club

>we own like a 3rd of it
y-you do?

do aliuns live there?

Circumpolar deep water currents regulate the planet's weather. Don't fuck with penguin land.

AARRGHGHHH HAHAHAHAHA ITZZ FREANCE WHIEUUTE FLAGG BLARRUUGGHHZLZII AABHRAALRAPOBRO

There is land underneath the ice. Possible evidence of super advanced ancient civilizations. Definitely evidence of weird animals.

Magnetic pole is extremely important. Massive neutrino detectors (the cosmic means of communication). Deep water currents effecting the globe.

Argentina rightful ice

come again?

AS ABOVE

SO BELOW

Why does Sup Forums have to have bullshit theories for everything?

Why do Jews need to sit here pretending like you faggots aren't shills?

I can't speak debt. Can anyone read it?

Fuck off, you get nothing.

What happens here?

No reason to get triggered fatty. There's just absolutely no sensible reason why there would be such a civilisation on Antarctica.

it looks like france because it's white and a white flag is a sign of surrender. cool

I'm not saying the chubby one is right but the planet has spent most of its time without ice at the poles.
So it isn't too much of a stretch to think there may be groovy shit under there.

where did you get this my fellow goy?

Is that venus? Earth 1.0

We own the part with most land under the ice. If Denmark joined us, we might've had the Northpole too through the Greenland socket.

Who knows what's on the seabed now

Titan

>tfw you will never live in doggerland

It's the last white continent left on earth.

Kinda.
Get fucked Americans, how does it feel to know you'll never be a part of the ice-continent?

at least post the real version

thats where frankenstein lives

This was what happened on September 23rd. This is the info that came out.

It's controversial because the US government is trying to keep it that no country has rule over it, it's an autonomous, uninhabited continent until the US decides to put missiles there because fuck it they rule everything.

Other countries either don't like it, or want to use it for their own benefit too, but America wants it all to themselves.

>believing this

All claims are disputed and mostly a joke

Wrong thread, baguette. I was just there, it's still active.

big if true

>hurr durr there's no land there
There's a big beautiful continent under there user, and Trump is going to make it great again.

Sounds pretty comfy.

Shipping forecast still gives a forecast for the dogger region and calls it that.

I get you would want to live underground thanks to Storms and Blizzards being common. But if you are literally cold resistant, why make the effort to provide what we consider Room Temperature?

Only pain will you find

Are you joking?

Why is Antartica mostly owned by third world country? It'll go to waste until Russia invades it

Not joking, just little Knowledge about Antarctica. Hence the Question.

They discovered big caves with temperatures up to 28C under the ice, there could be a lot of animals we have never seen

Because only idiots make claims that they can't enforce.

Ice wall
>Ice wall
>>Ice wall
>>>Ice wall
>>>>Ice wall

forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2017/10/17/massive-hole-opened-antarcticas-ice-scientists/#7d89021c4023

Fuck off Flat Earth shill. Stop being so Jewish I see your nose through my computer screen.

>own

How many nukes do have?

It will be turned into a moon sized supercomputer.
youtube.com/watch?v=HdpRxGjtCo0

Have fun being bluepilled you complete fucking braindead subhuman. Remember to send some more billions to israhell you jewish snake.

And you definitely don't have any fucking nukes.

Dude. You're literally a JIDF retard. Do you know how obvious it is to spot you? You faggots all use Australia and Netherlands VPN;s

Penguins.

>VPN
Wow and paranoid too. Fucking hell the jews really got to you, didn't they? Anybody telling you the truth must be a proxy shill. I hope for your sake you'll get better and realise God is there for you, looking down on the flat earth from heaven.

4th Reich second base.

That's where cocaine comes from

-pliz be this.

30 goyzillion miles away

>Forbes

t. Hollow earth shill

The Schwarzwelt, a realm filled with demons, a realm which mirrors the dark aspects of the humanity's heart.

>What happens here?
Tekeli-li! Tekeli-li!

soo.... why haven’t we gone into them yet? With cameras and scientific equipment?

You better knock it before i suck your cock off m8

Suit up and find out OP.

Great fanfic

Antarctica wasn't always covered in ice.

>Other countries either don't like it, or want to use it for their own benefit too, but America wants it all to themselves.
Non-Western countries getting a piece risks further non-White rule of the planet.

I know there's just no advanced civilisation tho. But probably some weird animals and all that fun stuff

nazi UFOs and a opening to inner earth

Going to leave this here for anyone still viewing the thread: discord gg/NYZuXC

Theres obviously land under it lol

What do those moonrunes mean

or maybe admit you simply can’t know one way or anything with 100% certainty

nothing until 2048

why read only for all server chats faggot

It is of Argentine clay of course. It is all white.

It's ground zero for where humanity began, not in the evolutionary sense.

You know the country doesnt look like this. Find the real map. UN logo.

Yea. They are hiding plenty you have no clue!
Look it up i wont convince anyone but it is everywhere if you want the truth

For 10 minutes to prevent spam and to give people time to read rules and check out the content.

thats fair

There very well could be, human civilization goes back farther than modern consensus agrees upon.

It goes back 12000 years. Antarctica was covered in ice back then. But said we can't know 100% for sure. Wouldn't bet any money on it tho.

Exactly! It will take time for most to swallow the r pill on this and the shills come at us so hard to scare the /p/s . I care less what ppl think and if you read info anon5 threads posted on left
agenda you will understand the pushback and confusion.
Remember right at the beginning of the Vegas False Flag, immediately msm news said Paddock was a flat erther?!!

I had to laugh my ass off, they are so scared of the population finding out the truth!

There are shems buried there.

More like quadtrillion gazebomillion miles!,
Er, or

Explain

12000 is like one cycle of civilization, there's been many advanced civilizations before

>not posting the real version of the Argentinean territory on the Antarctic territory

One of Trump's reelection campaign promises will be to annex Antarctica.

His opponent, the human Mark Zuckerberg, is only able to muster just over 6 million votes.

is he gonna be ok?

>mark
>human

kek

SECRET ARCHAEOLOGY, DON'T ASK ANY QUESTIONS, GOYIM