What is the good life?

I want to know what the good life is. Not merely a good life, but THE good life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z28Mi6mUyKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are two ways, the way of grace and the way of man

You have to choose
youtu.be/Z28Mi6mUyKo

Setting attainable goals, achieving them, then setting more attainable goals that are more difficult than the previous goals.

Constantly bettering yourself, mentally, emotionally and physically.

This

What about the way of satan

read dio of chrysostom faggot

Read Marcus Aurelius' Meditations. Read Epictetus' Manual. Read Aristotle's Nichomachean Ethics.
Read Plato's Apology, Crito and Phaedo.

Get your ass on xanax, fuck everything. There is literally jackshit we can do to fix anything, anything at all.
>inb4 Pepe memes will eventually loosen the kike's grip on Earth

Read the New Testament

it's going to take a while to reverse all of obummer's crap.

Do what makes you happy. I'm not talking just oh haha this is fun happy like vidya, But fulfilling, meaningful happy. Something where you can get up in the morning and say "I'm so glad to be doing this." Then, find a way to make money with it. Everything else will follow in time.

A family, the ability to support them.

Being healthy, having healthy relationships and healthy goals that are possible. Know that you'll never get famous but be okay with that because you're happy where you are. And religion helps sometimes too though don't go straight up christcuck, varg, or mudslime.

there is no good life for the virtuous the kikes destroyed it all, now is only the righteous life, live and fight and die for freedom and God Deus Vult motherfuckers, get laced up

>what the good life is
stay-at-home-dad master race here. ama

Deus Vult

Varg ?

AAAGGGHGH THE GOUUDD LEIFE IS BEINGQ A PROUDR MEBGER OF LE KEKSITANI BLERRRUUGHGGHH LONGY LIVF Sup Forums BLEERUGHG AAAGGHGHG

15 hectares of land. This is the good life you're searching, user.

no, i look more like this

Really putting in the hours on this project, I see.