So...i am lurking Sup Forums for a while now, and i think i am going paranoid

so...i am lurking Sup Forums for a while now, and i think i am going paranoid...

you broke me...
you opened my eyes, but you broke me

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallows_humor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't worry OP, happened to us all.

exactly how i feel
does it get better?

nah if you can get out now you should, it is far better for your emotional and mental health.

no

paranoid? please elaborate.

It gets better once you notice that some people are trying to unfuck the situation that brought you here.

there is hope, i suppose. chek'd

it's okay OP, just hold your head up

Don’t be a little bitch

Just make sure you never forget....

"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby becomes a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."

Also, take a walk outside every now and then.

I hate you idiots cant have a serious conversation without devolving to childish insults but I cant go back to things like forums because the rules make feel restricted on what I want to stay. Im stuck in limbo here.

but if i leave now i am going back to be blind.
i have kids i need to protect, i think im stuck here

come at me bro

Who is "you" ?

check'd!

I hope your kids aren't faggots or leftists... If not, then you've scored one for the good guys.

all of you. yes you too. I hate you. I wish the worst on your family. I hope your family cow dies

The most important thing you can do is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself.
You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy.
Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not.
Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents.
So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family.
Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life.
That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Anyway OP enjoy your stay in this happy little board of fun, it only gets "worse" from here.

Just remember, its not paranoia if the threat is real.

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Most of us just want to laugh as the world burns. You'll be like us soon.

fucking memes are cancer too.

Excellent.

they are to young to be anything other than kids.
i have seen you guys telling people they will be here for the rest of their lives....guess i am here for ever now

will keep that in mind

Be strong user

I got called racist in my cultural minorities because I related prejudice to human instinct because we create patterns. I dont fear showing my power level because Im a scary looking motherfucker so I dont get fucked with. i drop redpills everyday and my teacher fully supports it.

class*

When the shock subsides the self improvement will begin. You'll learn to embrace the struggle.

Also, something everyone here should embrace (most already do).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallows_humor

oh man I fucking wish
if you dont want to hate every social interaction with women and niggers get out

I am the same creature that I always was. OP is a butthurt kid who I broke tho

fpbp

YOURE NOT BROKEN. YOU CARE.