Americlaps communicating

just another day in 56%istan
youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas

what the fuck

Kek, just nuke us kimmy

Soros-bucks are now funding some of the most advanced shilling technique ever seen by this board. This thing, for example, is actually a campaign to divide Sup Forums by making an (ATTEMPTED) poo-in-loo style weaponized meme that can then be employed by the shills and unwitting newfags to derail threads made by Americans. Since many recent American posts are concerned with the accelerating high-speed happenings in burgerland, this meme is almost guaranteed to further disrupt constructive dialogue and give shills a new way to shout down "dangerous" threads.

Or at least it would be if it didn't suck so much ass.

Be on your guard lads, I doubt this is the last time we'll see this strategy.

4org dege cheker

>weaponized meme that can then be employed... to derail threads made by Americans.
this is a good thing.

Your know deep inside that you are mentally ill

WAARRRGHGHGH BLORORRRIUYAAAE HHJJJ YUROPOORSS ARE DIGUESTING MUDSLIIEEMMS WE RE WHITERY ANFFD BAZERD GHRAAPOBRO GHHAEUUUURRRGGHGH WAARGRAHGRAHH

Quality political discourse faggot

Why are you posting the average face of a Parisian though?

i like that new meme

You're here too, user. Mental illness is a prerequisite.

>PS it's a hillpepe-tier forced meme, much like your nation

Nice meme flag

BODOFRLLLLLRROOOORH GHHH HUWHIITE SHART

- bashes Americans - Hides behind meme flag = Coward .

What the fuck is this shit, some kind of demon from the seventh fucking hell possessing this cunt?

Yeah I noticed them new meme pictures appeared all at once no gradual evolution Came here one day and there were a bunch of- aren't Americans shit threads, so crudely. worded and of no value, I'm all for a bit of banter but they were childish and un4chan like. There may be many shitposters and plebs on here but even they aren't as retarded as the pnes who started this pathetic anti American (white) propaganda.

Sup Forums tier trolling