CANADA YESSSS

CANADA YESSSS

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2012/05/personality-and-polarisation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YESSSSSSSSS

Absolute state of north american education

oh my this isn't biased in the slightest.

the irony is it perfectly describes the left

But how does this explain liberals losing their minds whenever Trump does anything

Makes one ponder

They are PAYING to go watch this shit.

Unfortunately this. It is up to us to learn on our own. College was and always will be a meme here.

go back to sipping your tim hortons while your kids get raped by muslims

Suicide is an experience.

But only true progressive liberals are open to such levels of stimuli.

>Walter Langer (((American psychoanalyst)))

We're doing fine.

This is a college classroom? Jesus fucking christ.

If this doesn't scientifically prove that Trump is literally hitler I don't know what will we cannot let him have the nuclear codes. #imwithher

>being this butthurt

What happens to those number when you removes non whites?

Why are the kikes' scores so low? Haha I thought they were 115 average IQ?

They got a bigger nigger, muslim and christian population than you would think.

Are there statistics with whites only?

No fucking way

hey guys i've been in a coma for the last 2 and a half years

why are they discussing Donald Trump in school? is he a Nazi now? i'm not really understanding this

GTK RWN

>conservatives
>low openness to experience
Coming from the people who want to ban free speech and demand opposing views are not expressed on campus.

>Implying that being fearful of muslims and niggers destroying cities after seeing them do it elsewhere is a bad thing and irrational.
Typical liberal.

Oh the irony

It's true, the left wing brain does the opposite. But that wasn't mentioned.

>all this armchair pseudoscience

only in college will you see this being lauded about as academic

Wow! Let me guess this lecture was somewhere in Ontario.

How unfortunate for them. I thought diversity was our strength?

>as is theft
>as is rape
>as is murder

ohhhhh now I get it! it hasn't been crazy people or shitbags, just innocent people experiencing life!

>2nd grade music teacher
>knowing anything about music
If they did they wouldnt be teaching music at the 2nd grade level

kek based trump
maybe i should read that book

holy shit you suck fuck delete that pic now
thats a ducking child you fuck

>% Catholic vs % Muslim
Take a guess what they are trying to represent here.

Conservatism is tracked with trait: Conscientiousness
Liberalism is tracked with trait: Openness
economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2012/05/personality-and-polarisation

Social """"""scientists.""""""

>that hairline
>that tooth gap
>that double chin
>my sides

I'm almost positive it's the University of Toronto.

>le trump is literally hitler meme
stale as fuck. The left truly can't meme

>when you think it shouldn't be real but you know it is

I saw this exact slide in one of my classes a few years back

hmmm.....

Other than the poor quality of equipment, all the warm bland clothing and the numerous Asians, how do we know this is in Canada?

I know you're probably joking but that shit amazes me how people have an accident and they basically go to sleep for a couple years then wake up. I can't begin to imagine how much of a mindfuck it must be to recover from a coma like that. Scary stuff.

Trump isn't even that conservative.

please name the school, course, & prof

This is incredibly true, you know. Trump hates to travel.

Also a truly excellent question.

fucking alpha

Fuck off you communist retard. Jordan Peterson is not a child.

>israel and us right next to each other
a match made in hell

Refund.

why is this like 6th grade tier shit? presentation on 70 IQ level.

>equating openness to being inherently good and equating your personal threat assessment instincts as something bad

Ebin brainwashing. Truly only intellectuals spread their ass to every new experience they can find regardless of consequences

You can tell how biased this teacher is, if they refuse to look at the other side of the coin, considering this first slide suggests they are parroting part of Haidt's work.

Entry-level psych class, most likely. It's customary for kids to take one psych course and start diagnosing everyone around them with all sorts of illnesses and pathologies. It's not surprising, considering the quality of education they're receiving.

Does Obama have a messiah complex? He speaks a lot about arc of history and his supporters point to his election as proof of "progress".

>the conservative brain has an exaggerated fear response
>look at left wing social media
>WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE

the funny thing is it's true, except it's a good thing to have when faced with real threats, this is why retard liberals dont understand why you shouldn't flood your country with third worlders and don't get why you'd need a gun when they're kicking in your front door

My University if they ever tried to pull this shit.

top kek

Why did Murica elect someone so retarded?

Says the Brit who was raped as a boy by Jimmy Savile and who is cucking his wife to Muslims in the Sharia no-go zones of London.

>Fear
Not entirely wrong, but whoever wrote this fails to mention the other emotion driving conservatism -- disgust. Fear leads to seeking a safe environment, disgust leads to gas chambers and other purification methods.

This is why conscientious and conservative people support the police for example -- it's they who cleanse the filth in our society, keep order and ensure safety.

>punching music teacher
Is that a crime? Music teachers aren't even people.

An exaggerated fear response is part of the reason humans are alive as a species. If a caveman is down by the watering hole, hears rustling in the bushes, and runs away as fast as he can, and it turns out there was a tiger stalking him, he survives and is able to reproduce. If it turns out it was just the wind, his friends all laugh at him and call him a pussy, but he still survives and is able to reproduce. If, however, he dismisses the rustling and stays there, and there is a tigee, he gets killed and eaten.

Those with a "heightened fear response to stimuli perceived as threatening" have an increased fitness when it comes to natural selection. It applies just as much now as it did 10 000 years ago. You'd think a class touting itself as being scientific would recognize this, but that's too much to ask of the liberal intelligentsia.

I dunno, beating the shit out of your teacher in 2nd grade is pretty alpha.

Nope, even Janitors outrank Music Teachers

wtf kraut?

Because the alternative was another 4 years of Bush/Obama? Trump could have burned the nation down and it would have been an improvement.

I work with a former music teacher. He's a welder now. Even music teachers don't want to be music teachers.

>LITERALLY HITLER

What kind of subject is this?
Doesn't look like Maths, Computers or Science. WTF do you guys study?

someone post the racemixing Olympics add.

the state of north american education is just astounding. At this point certain degrees might aswell be bought by a one time payment.

Bad news BritAnon, you need to stop by a nursing home with coma patients...they're NOT waking up anytime soon. Any of them who "wake up" certainly aren't going to be productive members.

i like how disingenuous this is

rather than appropriately saying "statistically, X tends to indicate Y" they simply say "X MEANS Y"

To be fair, both Hitler and Trump ARE Christ figures.

You guys seem to think Canada is SJW cuck land but ask any Canadian their opinion on natives and you'll get a rant that'll sounds straight outta Sup Forums

>Ann Arbor
Why does such a great state have so many tumors

>standardized scientific tests without "muh based asskikes true Jews" cherrypicking from ivy league pools and defacto selfreporting overrated bullshitting skills
>USA
>flooded by niggers
>stilll same level as Jewistan
>B-BUTS ITS BECAUSE OF THE OTHER SANDNIGGERS DRAGGING US DOWN WE WUZ WHITES AND SMARTEST AND SHEET :^(((((((
>Arabs 50 - 100 points behind Jewistan
>Niggers 200 - 400 points behind USA

THE LIBERAL BRAIN : HIGH OPENNESS TO GETTING POZZED

Depends on where you're asking, and who. Urban professionals and college-age people? Completely cucked. Blue collar workers generally dislike anyone who doesn't pull their weight, usually overwhelmingly nonwhite. But you go to a small rural town and literally ask people
>how would you like it if a bunch of niggers moved into your neighborhood?
and the crosses will be burning before you're finished the sentence. It's amazing how polarized the country really is.

>we destroyed our country
>the world now hates us
>we are a laughing stock
But this would have been better than a continuation of the eight years of relative stability and growth there had been previously.
Honestly, I don't understand Muricans who say that anything would have been better or that it was time for change. You've elected an incompetent orange toddler to be your president!

>Trump browses Sup Forums

>wall
She's halfway there. Just one little push....

THIS ISN'T NORMAL!

>Leftists have no ability to recognize threats
No shit?

>relative stability and growth there had been previously
There certainly was growth. 9 trillion dollars worth of it. Obama's administration doubled the national debt. They added a sum in 8 years that previously took the country over 200 years to reach.

>Low self esteem
>Messiah complex

So he believes he's the savior of the world but doesn't believe in himself

almost all modern liberals have that.
why are they acting like its a bad thing. are they just stupid hypocrites.

can we get this with nigger results omitted?

The debt is fake money. All western countries now are running on major amounts of debt. The debt will never be called in to be paid back, so the debt isn't a problem. It's simply the amount of money that financial institutions agree to have on their books in order to be permitted to continue doing business and making profits in the usual way.

In other words, the debt doesn't matter, though I know retarded radio shows in middle America have been ranting about it. Still, people like you are willing to throw away all this stability in order to have a retarded man-child in the country's leading role.

The absolute Islamic STATE of Canadian education

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

I'm with her!

hitler was a messiah though.

any leader in the world has some element of a messiah complex, and low self esteem is something that every non brainlet in the world has.

Carleton U is likely.
Shit's really bad here. Can't wait to leave.

Nah, you're paying for half of them to watch this. Shitskins never pay for their edukayshun, that would be racist.

Funny because it's true