Is America beyond saving?

You know guys, I often think that Italy is a fucked up country under a lot of perspectives, then I look at American girls and I think you have a huge problem.
The scary part is this shit is soon coming to Europe too

On the upside, America is quickly turning into a Diablo-esque hellhole full of high level orcs and imp demons, so if you ever come here, make sure to bring lots of scrolls and potions.

>Um, no it's fucking not? Lmao

damn that's a killer argument right there. Men everywhere BTFO.

Kek

what did she say that was so incorrect?!

The rest gets even worse.
Pure gender studies mental masturbation

kek

It could be worse, niggers are only 2nd-most-dangerous fauna on the planet

that most if not all men everywhere commit rape or sexual harassment, which is false and she has no proof to back it up.

Oh, we do have a huge problem. You're correct.

Poor aussies, their one weakness is emu

harassment part is mostly true especially for non whites.

>stop making sexual advances towards us!

okay

>nooooooo you can't make sex robots! Stop replacing us!

Wtf?

meant that non white males are always harassing women.

>nooooooo you can't make sex robots! Stop replacing us!

honestly I doubt the vast majority of women give a shit about sexbots because they all know that they will be for an extremely niche market made up of incels that they don't care about. the tiny little group of batshit feminists complaining about it at TedX won't be enough to sway anything.

They even write in uptalk.

>UMMMMMMM NO ITZ FUKIN NOT LMAO XDDDDDDD
I WANT TO FUCKING DIE!WHO THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO PUT THESE IDIOTIC MONKEYS IN CHARGE OF ANYTHING!MUCH LESS GIVE THEM A GOD DAMN PLATFORM TO SPEAK ON!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(OP)
This isn't just going to be trying to influence Europe. It's affecting Gulf countries as well. One would think the feminist there would be the equivalent of 1st wave but they go all the way to 3rd wave and 4th wave.

Repost from other thread:

Feminism already has a presence in countries like Saudi Arabia.

Here are some significant feminist pushes:
>remove guardianship law (this was going to happen with or without them)
>mothers passing citizenship to children (this goes against the concept of Arab ethnicity where the father passes on the ethnic identity).
>social and legal acceptance of premarital relationships
>less marriages, more civil partnerships
>men are assumed to be rapist just with an accusation, ignore "less than 1% of false accusations"

Feminism has lasting consequences across the world. Even a country like Saudi is facing that problem. It is hard to say that some countries are immune that aren't currently being bombed. One way to solve it is to kill feminism in the West.

whats the story with the emu did it grab the knife and stab him??

That guy is a faggot for attempting to respond to a woman's post, when the best thing course of action would be to ignore it and hope as few people read it as possible

HAHAHAHA I KNOW THIS GIRL

SANTA BARBARA, HOLY SHIT

no larp I'm serious. Her dad owns a pizza place, her nickname is pizzaprincess

We're friends on Facebook

Fuck, never mind. Different Sarah stark. That's disappointing

>make generalization
>wow this is a broad generalization isn't it?
>nuh uh

stunning argument

In the future all verbal communication will be of this kind.

>Umm, like, no sweetie, ok? Lmao I can't even, wow just wow? btfo

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Autism intensifies.
Faggot.

>Different Sarah stark. That's disappointing

Careful what you say or Arya will come after you

Thank god the Abbos managed to get rid of the giant version of Emus and the giant version of Komodo dragon before going full retard with inbreeding isn't it? I don't know how any european settler would have survived that

listen there is only one way to solve this issue. stop giving a fuck. ive cat called plenty of women in my time. so what. what the fuck are they going to do about it? i tell racist jokes all the time. so. fucking. what.
we need to all adopt this attitude. band together and work in similar industries so that we have job security and wont get fired. we should rally around important industries/employment sectors. leave journalism and shitty social media careers to the liberals. construction is already heavily male and european, we should adopt this as well as other fundamental job sectors such as agriculture and education which society is built on. claim these as our own. that way we will not have to bend over backwards because we are worried about losing our jobs. then we can tell everybody else to fuck off. this starts with our children. teach them not to cow to these liberal nutcases

SUCK MY FUCKING COCK YOU FUCKING ICELANDIC COCKSUCKER!I'LL COME OVER THERE AND THROW SALT ALL OVER YOUR FUCKING IGLOO!

this isnt what is going to kill america. generation Zyklon is coming anyways

diversity is unironically going to be the thing that kills america and its already too late. europe maybe can still be saved but it looks like they are intent on ushering in their own destruction even though all they have to do is fucking look across the pond to see into a mirror that reflects their situation 50 years from now if they dont put a stop to it right now

>just ignore it

Men have been ignoring feminism for over 60 years. It doesn't work. Anyone who thinks appeasement is an actual valid strategy should be fucking maimed and hung along with all the other port parole cucks of feminism.

Do you think this is not a serious problem? Fertility rates in the West and in other countries are so low that the native populations are facing self inflicted genocides. Tehre is no time left for nice and "civilized" behavior. This degenerate mentality has already destroyed the family unit to the point where little kids are doing transgender surgeries and you're there fucking arguing about appeasement?

There should be a merciless cleansing (non violent, but economic boycotts and hardcore activisism) against liberal social dogma. And people should stop attacking irrelevant topics like foreign policy, religions (whichever ones), or . Feminism needs to get burried.

What is the point of trying to stop migration to save the white race if there are no real men left because they were all castrated?

you mad bruh lmao

But in all seriousness, that shit is annoying.

I'm still confused if she is either asking a question, or if she is stating that it most certainly "is not".

Idiot

That's a million dollar question.

the latter. it's just how millennial girls type/talk when they want to sound condescending and smart.

That Weinstein scandal has backfired. Many posters here predicted at that it was going to expose liberal hypocrisy and be a major blow to liberals.

Except it ended up giving a new breathe of life into feminism.

Lulz, fagget.

Autistic screeching.

Kill yourself.

She's mad at Sup Forums trolls too

No u

There's nothing wrong with unwanted sexual advances. No one can know if it's wanted or not until it's communicated that it's unwanted. Continuing unwanted sexual advances after it being communicated that they are unwanted is a problem.

A sexual advance is not harassment or worse, it's an offer. Asking someone if they would be interested in sex is not abuse.

It's weird that left leaning liberals are suddenly becoming against sex when they used to be all about free love and whatnot. I would guess it has more to do with wanting to play the victim more than it does with an actual problem. I could see people who want to stop society from functioning well and wanting people to no longer have relationships pushing this sort of thing. It makes it much harder to interact with people when either you're afraid what you do might be considered abuse, or constantly looking out for something someone else is doing that might be considered abuse.

No, I insist, after you.

That there's something wrong with unwanted sexual advances. They will always occur unless men somehow develop the ability to tell if a girl is interested in them with 100% accuracy.

>if you ever come here, make sure to bring lots of scrolls and potions.

I agree. Also, in real life, most girls are not feminists at all, and prefer to make distance from weird far leftists.
But as said above, I guess this extreme "all men are rapists" feminism will come here too

Is that le 0% face?

No after you.

Didnt you see the number of likes? she clearly won.

(i fucking hate people that believe this)

Yes, without somebody elses help we are done for. Help pls

Of course she got likes, she's probably deleting and blocking all opposite opinions, creating an ultra feminist circlejerk where everybody agrees

At least we have a sense of humor. I'd rather laugh at something than to be triggered by jokes.

>current year

America's demographics are extremely fucked if we don't fix our immigration policy. We allow millions of subhumans to come in each year and that only causes more people to race-mix and shit out tons of baby mongrels. Unless the RAISE act passes and brings back European immigration. Don't expect America to last as a Spic majority nation. Whites will probably be persecuted like they are in Latin America. Look at Paraguay, There are very few whites left due to their forced Race-mixing policy of 1815. Do you want America to resemble that?

America's demographics are already fucked. There's nothing we can reasonably do about the millions of niggers, spics etc who are actually here legally and have been for generations. We can deport our illegal beaners and try to prevent more non-whites from coming in on the sly but that's the most we can do. And as soon as a single Liberal manages to win an election, all bets are off and the floodgates are opened again.

uhmmm, racist and sexist much?

There's some things we can do...

>sjw numales cant virtue signal anymore

The whole divisive left wing agenda is imploding in on itself.

that'd be a cool movie

That’s pretty much how it works here with “kek”, “this” and “thread”.

I used to hammer everyone with dick pics when i was in my early 20s people i worked with friends i got a kick out of it

i am the problem

No, after you. I insist, don't be a leaf.

yes. beyond saving. cultural marxism is everywhere. endless immigration, feminist harpies, non-endless white guilt propaganda.

society is dead. the west is dead

this guy knows what's up

>men control everything and have all the money and power
>they also all abuse ya sexually

Well I guess you womena re pretty fucked eh? Not let me feel those tits. Don’t make me hurt you

I'm not a mgtow fag, but I have to say they have a point

pic very related

no, this is

And what about the million of Jews constantly multiplying with the top of your waifus thanks to their wealth?

The abbo part or the imaginary colonists part?

>1 in 4,000 women will be a victim of a legitimate sexual assault
>mostly committed by the same handful of niggers who never get caught
>ALL MEN DO THIS

These people need to be deported

America is lost. Learn from our mistake
>honestly, I'm not fucking joking

>SJW hijack a medical term and trivialize it
>People make fun of them for it
>y-you are making f-f-fun of PTSD!
no, you are, you fucking cunt

>Um, no it's fucking not? Lmao.

Who is this bitch and why does she think her opinions are any more important than every other Faceberg nobody?

>people said the same thing about every sex toy ever
lol how can one man be so wrong

>my ancestor

Yes. It's over. Even if we froze Latin American immigration the next Dem to get elected would just declare open borders unilaterally. Mexicans also have very high birth rates.

It's not really though is it. I've debated this with people before

>Only allow likes
>Conveniently no dislikes
>Someone makes a post/page/whatever
>"X MADE A POST/PAGE/WHATEVER AND LOOK HOW MANY LIKES IT HAS!"
>"Right, how many dislikes does it have?"
>"Well you can't tell because there's no dislike button"
>"So you can tell how many people like something, but not how many dislike it?"
>"Yeah"
>"So it's not really much of an opinion poll is it? It's like asking people if they like chocolate, marking down the ones who say yes and ignoring the ones who say no and then saying 'out of an unspecified amount of people X many like chocolate' it means fuck all"
>"B-B-B-But muh social media"

That's in stark contrast to

>"Hitler did nothing wrong"
>"Kek"
>"This"
>"Thread"
>"Actually Hitler lost the war and therefore did so something wrong"
>"Actually Hitler didn't kill enough Jews and therefore did something wrong"

The disagreements are in the comments section and no cunt is going to traipse through them to count them up. The (((likes))) work in the same way (((headlines))) work, they give you a basic gestalt on the outcome without you having to actually read anything into it and make your own mind up. Or did you think there was no dislike button for a different reason?

OP clearly knows her in some form. Just another example of the decline.

Keep sperging out about rape, calling all men rapists, they might just end up getting what they keep whining about, what's the fucking point of talking with them if everything is rape? May as well just fucking rape them.

I've heard of a struck match, but that boy isn't even letting light escape his gravity.

yeah, people from southern sudan and south sudan are extremely black fro some reason

In the Trying Times, after the elites wake up the Nephilim in their last ditch effort to subdue humanity and it only results in the Nephilim annhillating humanity, and we are forced to wander the Earth hoping to avoid death at the hands of supra-human creatures, women like this will have to confront the true demon, the fact that it is their fault we are in this position. I will crack a small smile while huddling under a dying oak tree in the Appalachian mountains, not starting a fire that night because the sky is too clear, and the smoke will give away my position.

She's right, most men have "hit" on random women in the past which is degenerate

Interesting post.

Women were a mistake.

indeed

just pray you don't run into Rakanishu before you've got some lightning resistance

holy shit, detractor totally BTFO. how will men ever recover?

2 in a row