GLOBAL BUTTER SHORTAGE

I'm surprised nobody is talking about it.

Quick rundown:
>somehow burgers and third-worlders started consuming butter
>notably to bake french viennoiseries like croissants and such
>prices are skyrocketing as the production is stagnating
>there's a shortage of butter in Europe now
>supermarkets shelves are empty with notes tapes on the windows to explain the shortage

What the hell?!
Should we restrict exports? Should we expect a future where food which is common now (butter, meat, cocoa, orange) will become luxury goods just because the growing shitskin population wants to eat that too?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/french-butter-shortage-croissants-pastries-milk-dairy-a8015716.html
thelocal.fr/20171020/oh-la-vache-france-suffering-from-butter-shortage
heraldscotland.com/news/15582127.Why_is_there_a_butter_shortage_/
starherald.com/farm_ranch/americans-using-more-butter-made-dallas-weuthrich-a-billionaire/article_25fffa08-419e-5d3c-a79d-63af584396f3.html
agrimoney.com/news/world-faces-butter-supply-squeeze-in-2018-too--11110.html
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/08/09/Low-supply-high-demand-causing-butter-crisis-in-Europe/8021502293883/

>tfw hundreds of businesses close because their food doesn't taste the same without butter
Potential happening

Does this have anything to do with muh Russia sanctions? I thought Russia is a big diary exporter to yurop

>somehow burgers and third-worlders started consuming butter
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>GLOBAL BUTTER SHORTAGE

GLOBAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

top kek you Euro's are fucking pathetic, in the U.S. we literally have an entire shelf filled with butter, hundreds of choices including all your foreign butters that you no longer have or can afford

people figured out margarine (trans fat) is poison
mystery solved

Yeah, """shortages""" is always fault of the government. Free markets doesn't make shortages when there's money to be made. Once again, like always it's the government disrupting markets.

We've always consumed butter, retard.

Americans please stop buttering your popcorn. Absolutely disgusting.

This.

No shortage here in the US. I do my shopping at Costco so maybe I am biased by seeing pallets of everything for sale, butter included. I buy either the store brand or kerrygold sine it has a good price to quality ratio.

>not making you're own butter.
why even live?

we use canola oil for that

That's mostly margarine though. Make the switch to real butter and you will never go back.

have plenty of Kerrygold in my Costco, don't see what all the hubbub is about.

95% of that is not even butter.

american food products arent real foods. its a reason why they call everything a food product.

1) Get milk
2) Add cream and churn
3) ???
4) profit

Irish butter?

Is it drunk?

most of that shit is margarine

Fuck Tops bruh. Wegmann's master race.

Kerrygold is patrician butter. It tastes as close to farm fresh as anything I've found commercially available.

The farmers, probably, but grass fed cow butter is godtier

theyve replaced all the butter making french with butter stealing french

these are hydrogenated oils

It's called advertising. Create a demand and sheeple will flock to buy it. Happens every year around winter times.

I litterally could not give less of a fuck about butter shortages in truck attack land

LOL is this France?

Yup. And no shortage in Finland since we only use our own milk to make it and export rather little to neighboring countries. Would be hilariously expensive to southerners most likely anyway.

Yeah wtf eurofags must be poor if they don't have butter available. Or OP is lying.

kerrygold is truly god tier butter

rice bran oil spread is unironically nicer than butter.

>go to supermarket
>buy small carton of heavy whipping cream
>take home
>leave it sitting out on kitchen counter for 12 hours
>take room temp whipping cream and pour into mason jar with a lid
>shake whipping cream one shake every couple second (dont shake vigorously)
>in a few minutes it begins to separate
>continue to shake until it wont separate any more
>drain the liquid out and leave the solid stuff
>that solid stuff is your very own unflavored butter
>add chives, garlic, or just salt to taste
Congrats, faggots. You now know how to make butter

Can confirm irish butter is as good as it gets

SWADIAN ROYALTY ON SUICIDE WATCH

I'm using french imported butter now, COMPED.

That's not true. If supply isn't enough, it doesn't mean it's because of the government because you're always blaming government.

Butter can be made easy with cream, is there a cream shortage too?

i don't get it even if prices have doubled we should be richer than poor countries and the butter which is a small part of the overall cost isn't that expensive compared to transport , storage and marketing costs.

it's pretty good, it's also a deeply yellow color which isn't very common in America as our cows don't get to eat real grass that much just fucking corn and soy

Only this is real butter famalam.

Americans started ponying up $3-4 for real butter instead of $1.50 for emulsified palm oil and a chemical cocktail to make it palatable.

I don't use butter because I don't cook.
That's the woman's job.
Here, I can send you some butter, fellow European brother.

People have woken up to the spreadable Jew and realised margarine is very unhealthy.

Our shelves are full of butter aswell. There hasn't been a single report of any butter shortage, wtf is this?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

at least i still have burgers.

We have been suffering from bad climate and terrible economic situation and our milk production went really low these last 10 years.

But if we stop being such retards we can produce more milk than half of Europe combined. But only two brands monopolize the market, good that SanCor is going down.

So there's this thing called supply. There's this other thing called demand. If you want to keep the butter to yourselves then you need to outbid my fellow fats.

t. Chang with lactose intolerance.

You know how this country earns its keep right?

LEELRIIUML YUROPOORS AREG PATHETHIICC WE HAV ENTIRE SHHEEUFLLF OF BUTTER HERR BLEUUURGGHHHH WE RRR PIGGZZS BLEEUUGUGHGHHG WAAAAGHHRAA POWAAAEERRFXXXXXZ

That's bullshit, i went to the supermarket today there was a lot of butter.

once again UE is to blame
fuck europe and fuck germany

>Ameributters slowly eating everything in the world

With their blubbery rampage ever end?

>Butter

Anyone ever used butter to have a wank with or use it as lube to shove things up your shitter easier?

>>there's a shortage of butter in Europe now
Speak for yourself, Pierre.

not only is it far better for you, it tastes better as well. what was the point of spreadable butter anyway, you just have to leave it out to soften and its fine

Hmmm.

Butter prices going up because of demand. I know a few small time dairy farms getting fucked by big milk processors. Maybe its time to branch out.

Real butter on airpopped popcorn is great. Try it faggot.

Your next.
No butter on your potatoes Sean.

wtf, no butter shortage here, and ours is the best.
still, should hike up the export price a tad

Earlier today I read that cattle farmers were caught slaughtering thousands of dairy cattle prematurely to reduce the amount of milk produced and drive up the price. Perhaps that has something to do with the butter shortage.

i wouldn't make the same claim about soy milk or anything, but rice bran oil spread is genuinely nicer than butter. on toast at least. not sure about for baking.

>french viennoiserie
>French
>Vienna
>We wuz Austrian Bakerz

>he cant just buy whatever thing he needs

do non-Americans really live this way?

> tfw Sup Forums is right once more

>he fell for the butter Jew

Do you know what butter is?

big if true

>burgers
>burger and proud
>also a Nazi

Take you Royale with cheese and shove it up your ass, Frenchie! Just a matter of time before you're overrun by the shitskin muzzies, anyway...

Who eats this trash!
If you're not a lazy fuck and you look around, USA has shit load of local farms and small mom/pop estates where you can buy your eggs & dairy from. wtf.

do you actually think butter is new thing in america?

>american hamburger
>hambourg

Dairy is poison

You can't cook with Margerine

I would be surprise if your butter is even real butter. Heard a story about honey in the US and how you would shy away from real honey, because the sugar crystalizes which makes it look weird to you, and therefor you have basically high fructose corn syrup advertised as honey with like 0% actual honey in it.

The transfats in magerine give you cancer my man.

Oh shit, this reminds me of the time I left lard uncovered and the next day it was swarmed by ants. Also, people should use lard more, its much better for pan frying than soy oil, and you can get a lb for a little more than $1.

Everybody knows you ate that horror called "peanut butter" instead.

Actually a lot on the right is butter with olive oil or canola oil.

>it comes in tubs

Is it any suprise that Americans are fat

When will eurofags learn its time to leave and die in a corner

overrun by jihadis, on butter withdrawal... when will europe fall?

wow and I thought Americans are retarded

>>Land o Lakes isnt butter.
try again bong.

Europe also recently had an egg shortage, meanwhile the US has an egg surplus where egg prices have crashed.

Why? Because they refuse to import US farm goods.

American maple syrup is the same, it's maple flavored high fructose corn syrup.

>margarine

Literally B& in the UK, it's really fucking bad for you,

>being this ass blasted over Mahmoud buying all the butter in your country and having to eat your baguette dry

Dude I live in Los Angeles and ive never in my entire life seen that many blacks at one time.

Why would we want your mutated US GMO crap?

B-but it lowers your cholesterol!

its better if you make ghee from the butter first as then your popcorn wont get soggy

For a reason. There are countless scandals where you do some pink slime tear shit to your food, like it's some perverted experiment by some evil scientist psycho. Chlorine laced chickes, glowing potatos, and so on. Fuck, you guys barely know how actual bread tastes like.

Apparently we invented that crap.
I've learnt something today.

I want that so bad now.

Mfw mexico have one of the biggest milk and derivates company, milk is cheaper than water, but still butter is almost non existent, and the shelves are full of margarine

And brando has electrolytes.

Read your labels more closely, Nigel. A lot of "butter" is actually 49% canola oil (which is only slightly less harmful to you than arsenic). If your butter doesn't say Kerry Gold on the label, there is a very high chance that you are eating a Jewish trick.

Europe is just not pro business, hence they suffer these problems.