Nordics are the master race. They're also the cuckold race lmao

Nordics are the master race. They're also the cuckold race lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

barstoolsports.com/dont-use/study-says-people-in-north-dakota-have-the-biggest-dicks/
deagostinigeografia.com/wing/confmondo/confronti.jsp?t=confmondo&goal=12120&title=Divorce rate§ion=1&year=2014&iso=ARG&lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally the only reason eastern europe is so low is because you have like a 70% chance of catching aids sleeping around there

I thought Italian girls were turbo uber sluts.

Brazilian girls would probably be at around 50-100

There is nothing quite as disgusting as a northwest european woman. They got not standards whatsoever.

I wonder what the actual average is for Sweden. 30? 40?

over 9000, all of them black and brown ofc

what about at age 18

Are Swedish girls actually that into browns? Do they actively reject huwhite people?

>Italy
>3

That's bullshit and every Luigi here will tell you so too

>have whore women
>still have declining birth rates
lmao Europ*ans

what is b*rth c*ntrol/ab*rtion

1-2 hundred maybe, lmao senpai

No. I guess I'm pretty biased since I live in a relatively small town, with well behaved, healthy people but it's not a "thing".
Most of the interracial relationships are of other white immigrants and non-europeans.

>other white immigrants
so like yugoslavs or something?

Keep telling yourself that

Actually, european women traveling to south america are by far sluttier. Also, europeans in Brazil always look retarded and end up fucking zero girls without paying. Ive been in many hostels in SA and its always like this.

Same here, only interacial couple i have EVER seen (in my town) was a Russian woman and some kind or Arab/turk/Med

We only have somalis and they flirt with eachother and literally dgaf about white wimminz

Yes and Finns, sadly. But it's not common either. There was plenty of poor, alcoholic Finns migrating to Sweden in the 60s and they ended up in the city suburbs with non-european immigrants.
Nice argument, shill.

You know what you are saying isn't true, I see Swedish girls with Achmeds everyday. Never the reverse.

"Portuguese/ Italians arent white."

Were also not degenerate. Ayyyye lmao

Do you live in Stockholm? I live in a middle sized town and I honestly never see this.

>Do you live in Stockholm?

I have been found out

The biggest cocks in existence so here’s that
barstoolsports.com/dont-use/study-says-people-in-north-dakota-have-the-biggest-dicks/

what are you talking about subhuman pardo manlet? The moment tall fair looking European guy sets his foot in Brazil, monkey women start eye raping you

Well that explains it. You should move to the country side. Living in that shit hole is not good for your mental health.

meds master race
wtf i though a woman having more than 1 sexual partner was very weird. So if a girl has boyfriend, do i have a chance? WTF

mediterraneans prove once again (what a surprise) to be the better race

>12+
Gross.

>12+ for Ireland
And yet they have the lowest rate of divorce... are Irish women red pilled?

No

Did you have into account that women tend to lie more credibly than men?

>Greece
>1-2
Are these stats recent?

You can easily multiply every figure by 3 though. Then you got the correct number, you naive virgin faggots.

>he thinks sluts here don't charge the white males

Пpивeт влaдмиp. You should know by know that its kinda true, but you lack social skills and by the end of the party all european girls are riding latino cocks. Boдкa tears dries faster, cuck

no one pays your hyenas. they do whatever you ask for free

this

I think their women are master race

Their so used to be. Mostly 6 foot +, but today theyre all DYEL status.

the only thing that rides latino “””””””””””””cock””””””””””””” is pathetic shittino hand as all hoes get slammed in the toilet by some ever drunk party guy by name Hans or Alexander

This map is a meme

sauce?

>wtf i though a woman having more than 1 sexual partner was very weird

Jose most American women who aren't painful to look at and have attended college have over 30. Swedish girls are probably even easier.

They lie.

wtf '? at the time? even when they have boyfriends?? Whats the point to have boyfriends then? REEE

yes, he's a dumbass

sorry the map says "so far"
i thought it was AT THE TIME

They don't. They fuck a new guy every 1-4 weeks, sometimes several. Some of them probably have a few guys on the side along with a boyfriend though.

>tfw no innocent qt Greek gf

You should spend more more time outside your shithole country, Sergei. The WC is coming and were visiting
Katarina’s house.

But still pretty concording with this.

fucking this. All women who come here are libtards, sooo easy. Men are libtard cucks or very naive, so they dont get any pussy.

12 is pretty good for american women, they go through that in a semester of college

What is going on Iberia?

Also Swedish people do not marry each other, ever.

Holy shit. That's a fucked up map.

>no data for argentina
>not showing asia
wtf with this

Verdade, hermano. Buenos aires is the best place in SA to find eurosluts.

I can tell you it's correct for France.
About 45% of marriages end by a divorce.

Sweden's sexual partners are often registered rapes, i guess?

Don’t mix Northern Germanic blood and let alone with Greeks
Not in my native country already beta shit

All girls are turbo uber sluts.

yeah i also forgot to say a LOT of european faggots come here as well, another factor for not having pussy. Anyways i am virgin, so..

literally what is the point of continuing to live?

>sweden

meds are qt though

Well, I had 4 partners in my entire life (I'm 27 btw) and I considered myself to be pretty accomplished. Then I see swedish women...

If italians have girls like that why do they have such a shit birthrate? Snowniggers are subhuman.

first map I found on google, sorry
This is better, but still no data for Argentina, I don't know why
Here deagostinigeografia.com/wing/confmondo/confronti.jsp?t=confmondo&goal=12120&title=Divorce rate§ion=1&year=2014&iso=ARG&lang=en neither

are you a girl?

No.

Nordcuck women look like boys. What are you talking about.

Just musing who's going to be the retarded cuck that would want anything serious with a woman that fucked more than 12 different people.

and not Northern Germanic, so don’t mix with them

Meds look better and have superior culture, why not?

Dat grip

Italian men are gay as fuck

I don't have a problem with Europeans mixing though
fag

>I don't have a problem with Europeans mixing though

then you shouldn't have any problem with my post you flaming homosexual

Because they are not Northern Germanic.
So fuck off to USA, mongrel

Also
>part negro part arabic part jewish manlets
>Germanic equals
LMAO

kek i am 18 but i hope if i am not married at your age at least be a chad.

>Because they are not Northern Germanic.

your point? Your average Swedish girl have had over 12 sexual partners. They are shit.

Why are you so mad, my Turkic friend?
They are all sluts and you know it.

Me not minding mixing of Europeans doesn't diminish your faggotry
What about Russians though?

seriously doubt it, Greeks have been absolutely destroyed by the "independent woman" model that is so common in America

>self reported

He wants all your Nordic seeds for him, impregnate him.

If you settle for an average girl you are trash no matter what country you live in.

So what? Most of them bang other Swedes or Norwegians, Danes etc anyway. Sex of normal (moniracial) variety is European, sexual repression is not. Besides, shitalian women are huge whores, which as a pound shop version of Austrian I’ve witnessed myself
Ethnic Russians (not cockholes- they are turkic subhumans) and Balts are the biggest stretch for a Swede to mix with. Still, try to get a Nordic girl

You forgot to turn on your meme flag.

This, Argentina was manly before the (((italian inmigrants ))) invaded. Now we are locas, locas

>Most of them bang other Swedes or Norwegians, Danes etc anyway

Oh look, the asspained austrian whose wife dates Italian guys.

American "Greeks" maybe, even young women my age hold some traditional values to a degree unheard of in your country or (((western))) current day societies in general. I have only met 1 SJW type girl when I was an undergraduate and even she was against immigrants and wanted those "rapist sand-dogs" as she put out of the country.

Still 1-2 is way too low for a gamut as large as 18-30 from my personal experience.

If he is a qt Russian girl then I will and we'll move to Siberia have plenty of white children and live the comfy Varg lifestyle

>rumanians whiter than americans

The day of the rope. Be prepared.

That’s the truth though, Stockholm moron
>whose wife dates Italian guys.
No, she doesn’t. And funny you have this picture since Romanians do a lot of anti-Italian posting on this board. Srsly though, they are a unique group and have no relation to your lot
Why do you insist on it? Are you Northern Germanic? If so, I can hook you up with some Nordic women or Russian one. I have a place in Oslo and most likely will be there around New Year

Dmitry, did you forget to drink your daily vodka again

They are.