If Homosexuality is "Unnatural" then explain gay animals

If Homosexuality is "Unnatural" then explain gay animals.

I'll wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oAQubtm-IPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Animals also eat their own shit and cannibalize one another. Great role model.

Faggotry also leads to prolapsed anuses, AIDS and other diseases, and having to wear diapers in your late 20s because your ass is constantly leaking liquid shit and puss.

Natural =/= good.
Cancer is natural. Shit ton of animals get it.
Is it good to have it?

derban doo mokta

Animals eat shit and each other. Do you?

they eventually have heterosexual sex. At most you can say some animals are bisexual.

this

Animals don't know they're being degenerate.

Its also natural that we shoot them.

>No source
As expected.

In the animal kingdom, males have the urge to have sex no matter what. When they are horny, they have a desire to stick their dick in almost anything. I can only think of one animal where only lesbians exists and that's bonobos. Think of it when rape occurs in jail. Niggers aren't gay, they just want to stick their dick in a butt.

Its unnatural because its behaviour is degenerate to continuation of life, same way cancer is "unnatural".

only in highly overpopulated seagull colonies, with lots of social stress, homosexual bird couples appear.

Why on Gods green earth would you look to animals as role models?

An animal can't reason . are you calling gays retarded ? Thats not nice of you user.

Ok find, let’s just reclassify homosexuality as a mental illness, one with a biological basis in genetic abnormality or with problems in the nurture phase.

>deriving what is "natural" from animals

and I suppose you would say that shitting on the streets is also natural because Animals do it?

It's chemtrails.

Homosexuality is natural. When a society gets too populated it's a natural failsafe to prevent resource shortage.

>hehe well make animals put their rods in each other to show dominance
>hehe we should do it too you fucking white male racist xenophobes

I never minded gays until they got so political the last few years and won't ever shut up about how important their problems are. Now I just can't stand faggots.

BUT - the "not natural" argument collapses when you simply consider that no orgasm of any kind which isn't intentionally for the purpose of creating a baby is natural.

animals hump everything.

good to see you equate faggots with animals. they certainly aren't fully human.

youtube.com/watch?v=oAQubtm-IPg

there you go faggot

Mutations aren't natural? Are you fucking retarded