ITT: Post your favourite One Punch Man hero

ITT: Post your favourite One Punch Man hero

Other urls found in this thread:

aitaikimochi.tumblr.com/post/149603637146/one-punch-man-vol-5-dvd-translation-aitaikimochi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Metal Knight
>hero
Nope

Genos can rape that faggot

One Punch Man

King. Always King.

/thread

Single Pound Male.

Dogman

Genos. Great art in the anime, visuals on his scenes were great. Cool personality.

This, he truly has the heart of a hero.

Yep, I honestly believe he's the most inspiring character. I hope he never gets a sudden power up and continues to get BTFO but slowly evolves.

I am getting scared since they are not uploading a chapter.

Sole Whack Mister

Spring Mustachio is the best because I still don't understand how a rapier lunge is supposed to leave a perfect hole in a telephone pole.

/thread

The OG.

One Punch Man Vol. 5 Special CD Drama track with Tatsumaki and Fubuki here and translated the drama track!

aitaikimochi.tumblr.com/post/149603637146/one-punch-man-vol-5-dvd-translation-aitaikimochi

Saitama was Monster Garou level by then, interesting revelation.

una puñetazo señor

fuck off with your Makai no osshit

You're all retards. Best hero is Reclusamurai.

>You're all retards. Best hero is Puri Puri Prisoner

FTFY

Metal knight makes him a super bike for testing purposes

Is that really surprising though?
We know his strength increased gradually and he was one-punching demon threats when he still had most of his hair

This guy has the same dub voice as Dr Gero from DBZ's best saga. He also has the same fantastic moustache, and that's why he's the best. That's the only reason why he's the best.

> watches dub
> even worse, watches OPM

Watchdogman or Metal Bat.

I don't understand how he is ranked lower than gimmicky dudes with useless parlor tricks for "powers" like Blue Fire and Magic Man.

Caped Baldy of course.

The dub is actually good.

A real hero. A real human bean.

Magic Man doesn't seem too bad

Busaiku pls go

>implying that's not Saitama himself posting
He has big hopes for the guy.

>we'll see him with that hair in the manga in 15 fucking years

I only root for the villains.

Rank is not precisely indicative of strength, if the main fucking character is any indication. For example, Zombieman completely lacks the sheer destructive power of almost every other S ranked hero yet he is still as high up as rank 8 because of his achievements. Hard to fail your missions when you can't die after all.

He gets a haircut? Huh.
Is the manga on hiatus or is it still stuck in filler hell?

Just go back to Sup Forums already.

Nice try Garou, saitama is too busy shitposting.

why don't you understand?

>Getting triggered by dubs
OPM's closer to capeshit anyway, so english voices actually fit.

are you seriously hating on the DBZ dub

it's pretty widely accepted it's better than the original

I only get triggered by bad dubs, faggot. If you bothered to watch the original you'd know how much better it is.

>Saitama
>too busy
Just. Pick one.

>it's pretty widely accepted it's better than the original
By nostalgiafags. The dub OST is pretty great though.

Fucking nerd.

It really isn't

His hair turns into horns, which then fall off, which makes him look like young Bang. Yeah. A "haircut".

And yes the manga will get there in fucking 15 years.

>By Nostalgiafags

And your argument is from there on, INVALID.

Are monsters extremely dumb or something? Just because he can't die, doesn't mean he can't be stopped. He could be chopped to bits and then buried or tossed in the ocean. Enjoy your immortality

Who the fuck brought that up? Of course I'm going to be inclined to prefer the version I grew up with, not to mention Goku's English voice is far more fitting from a common sense standpoint. But if we're talking Kai there's no fucking defending the OP and ED they chose, I don't even know what the fuck they were thinking. Head Chala and Rock the Dragon will forever be the best.

Nigga, nostalgiafags are pretty much the only people who legitimately like Z's original dub.

Unless you're telling me the "sent to another dimension" and the Vegeta being evil because Frieza forced him to nonsense are actually improvments, or Frieza's old lady voice are improvements (which, they're not).

It's not like he's an incompetent wimp who just can't die, though it's hard not to look like that when your peers can pulverize buildings with their bare hands and move faster than bullets. It takes a hell of a lot more than just immortality to be recognized by the association as one of the top ten heroes in the entire world, so he's obviously smart enough to account for his strengths and weaknesses. And on top of that most monsters probably can't even deal enough damage to incapacitate him before he heals since his regeneration rate is second only to Boros.

>The dub is actually good
The mere existence of Genos' dub voice proves you to be a fucking retard.

Tornado.

There's no contest.

>dub
>good

>Trump gif

It is used perfectly in this situation though.