Podesta Twitter Campaign

New strategy anons. It's time for us to begin a twitter campaign now that Mueller is investigating Podesta.

We will not bother to try to argue or create new memes. We will instead use the very artwork that the Podestas enjoy themselves. Find every hashtag on twitter regarding Mueller, John Podesta, or anything else and start spreading these pictures out there.

Normies need to know that this is the kind of artwork Podesta enjoys.

Spread this video around as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=cWDs7VCAh0Q

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/52184794/t/new-allegations-state-department-cover-up/
youtube.com/watch?v=VfFXWDdLCPc
washingtonlife.com/2015/06/05/inside-homes-private-viewing/
cbsnews.com/news/state-department-memo-reveals-possible-cover-ups-halted-investigations/
kimnoble.com/virtual_galleries.htm
alanowhere.imgur.com/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/16498
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/tony podesta art friend/filter/text/results/thread/order/asc/
saatchiart.com/art/-Caged-Up/2717/1104268/view
vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-world-of-mind-control-through-the-eyes-of-an-artist-with-13-alter-personas/
youtube.com/watch?v=p4zluA60hjs
youtube.com/watch?v=gMApJESZhB4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/ horned goat of babel/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

4org dege cheker

Posting the Podesta artwork so it can be spread to normies.

Reminder that this is the type of artwork that the Podesta's keep in their fucking homes.

Death to all pedos.

Spread this on twitter. Make the normies aware of this.

These are some sick fucking people.

You should be getting on a twitter account RIGHT now and spreading this.

What are some good hashtags we can use? I can think of some.

#Podestagate
#Mueller
#JohnPodesta
#Clinton
#TonyPodesta
#Pedoart
#Podestaart

Any other ideas?

this is one of my personal favorites in the Podesta collection.
As art it really speaks.

nbcnews.com/id/52184794/t/new-allegations-state-department-cover-up/

youtube.com/watch?v=VfFXWDdLCPc

This is the kind of shit the Podestas are into.

Don't bother with spirit-cooking shit. Just show the pedophilia. It is PAINFULLY obvious that Podesta is a pedo, and normies will believe it for what it really is if we push this on social media.

who is the 'artist'?

Just seeing this shit and knowing its true meaning should make you sick to your stomach, think of how much worse normies will react to it

Again, I think the way to go about this is to avoid pizzagate and clinton in your posts/tweets. Just play the dumb normie roll of saying "I looked into this guy Mueller is investigating and this is his art collection.....WTF?!?" as if you just came across these artworks and are blind to what's really going on. If we can get enough people to go WTF, everything else won't be as hard to swallow.

the average person will see a post about pizzagate or hillary and just keep scrolling. it has to come from a neutral perspective to even get a second look.

Palingenisising this based thread

BUMP

Tony Podesta himself is the artist

>Again, I think the way to go about this is to avoid pizzagate and clinton in your posts/tweets. Just play the dumb normie roll of saying "I looked into this guy Mueller is investigating and this is his art collection.....WTF?!?

this!

B U M P
U
M
P

Got a source for this artwork being favored by the podestas?

no he is not! these "art works" are from a woman who was probably molested herself. Her other "art" was all over comet ping pong.

Previous thread with dumps and info

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146384867

Oh I am sorry for that. I didn't know, I thought Tony himself was the artist.

Do you have the name of the woman?

bump.

cbsnews.com/news/state-department-memo-reveals-possible-cover-ups-halted-investigations/

....Y-you guys just dont understand art
stupid idiots

need valid sources, I know a few art folks.
I need valid proven names of artists to push this as WTF? why does podesta like THAT artist???

BUMP THIS SHIT ANONS, TOP MANY USEFUL THREADS ON 1ST PAGE

Where are we finding this? How do we know this is podestas art?

*too many useless

Bumpin for a crusade against the pedo filth.

It's Kim Noble. Her art was (I think), featured on a Comet Ping Pong flyer. Can any user connect her with Podesta directly?

kimnoble.com/virtual_galleries.htm
If you hover over it on desktop you should see the names of the pieces.

They will kill us. Help us. Written on the walls? Is this really from their collection? Who painted this one?

SHOW the CLEAR ownership of his ARTWORK and Tony's and THAT hottub e-mail.

Job done.

alanowhere.imgur.com/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/16498
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/tony podesta art friend/filter/text/results/thread/order/asc/

Ria Pratt

>so sorry
>help me please
>kill me speak
>pratt was here
who is pratt?

Okay the name of the woman who created this art is named Biljana Djurdjevic.

We know for a fact that Tony Podesta enjoys her artwork.

We've known since last October. Some user must have the infographics lying around that provide the connections for all this.

This artist has nothing to do with podesta. Someone made a rumour that those paintings were in comet ping pong but it was bullshit

Just use these paintings The podestas do have that artists work

Isn't these set of pictures with silhouettes not his art but that of the lady who was abused by people like Podesta?

Are you shilling machivalian style?

The name of Kim Noble's alter that paints this shit. Kim Noble was involved in SRA as a kid and developed DID

vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-world-of-mind-control-through-the-eyes-of-an-artist-with-13-alter-personas/
I think this is the artist

*breathes in*
TOLD YOU FAGS MULLER IS /OURGUY/ and that TRUMP IS PLAYING 77 D MACCARONI CHESS WITH PODESTA AS THE SPAGHETTI QUEEN.

It is amazing how they are in the open with their satanic sacrifices and blood drinking. You say this to people and they look at you like you said Bugs Bunny is real.

You mention that the Catholic Church has been taken over from within and Vatican II was the result and they look at you like you are off your meds.

Show them evidence that not only the Catholic Church but the Mainline Protestant Churches are also under the direct control of the Illuminati and they won't believe you and get angry at you.

Browsing Twitter, seeing nothing. Come on pol we are better than this

Ria Pratt

Article is in the Guardian IIRC

They were maybe not in comet ping pong but the artwork by Kim Noble is in their house

Looks like we have a few different artists.

Biljana Djurdjevic does the ones with the creepy kids who have strange faces.

that's one. who is the other one with the more realistic approach?

Have you ever considered that maybe this artwork is condemning child abuse as a dehumanizing act rather than glorifying and celebrating it?

Oh wait all you pizza-gaters have severe autism and can't understand art.

>be mentally ill Sup Forums autist
>have literally nothing going on in life
>a total zero
>stays home with parents
>never leaves his basement
>watches nothing but conspiracy videos on youtube
>wants to be a hero
>starts "investigating" pizzagate
>has no concrete evidence or intent
>still willingly dives into a rabbit hole based off minor coincidences and photoshopped pics he saw on imgur
>his confirmation bias is so strong he is easily manipulated into believing fairy tales posted on a Malaysian basket weaving forum

well done..

Wow. Can we get a /thread theme/ going in here?

get a load of this faggot

They all understand it. They are trying to get people back into in the mood of pedo hunting by whipping up them up with evocative pictures

The video has nothing to do with podesta, all you do is discredit us.

nice copy pasta

>t. Jimmy Comet

>From article
Kim Noble is a woman who, from the age of 14 years, spent 20 years in and out of hospital until she made contact with Dr Valerie Sinason and Dr Rob Hale at the Tavistock and Portman Clinics
>Tavistock
There's that name again

youtube.com/watch?v=p4zluA60hjs

Proof? I only saw an article mentioning the other artists work in Tony's house. No mention of Kim

artwork bump

That looks like a ping pong table. Ping pong tables in this video. /pol came across this video earlier in the pizzagate investigation because some YouTube commenter who had commented on Majestic Ape's video had also liked this video. It has ping pong tables in parts of the video. And scenes of a baby with a gun and a kid getting a fish hook in his nose.
youtube.com/watch?v=gMApJESZhB4

>Tavistock
again? go on?

this shill appears every fucking time whenever pedos are being hunted.
Your time will come pedophile scum.
Repent for the day of judgement is upon you.

Listen to this user
and check their digits

Nice.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was. The Comet Ping Pong YouTube account went to some pizzagate videos to talk shit like a mentally ill autist that has no life, never leaves the kill room.

Eat a sack of nigger cocks, Tony.
We're on to you.

I noticed the last thread about this was deleted and not archived.

>pedo hunting

>implying this isn't a thing

I understand a bit about art
these are serious cries of pain and can be therapeutic for the artist
people who would collect this 'art' however...

kim nobel the artist is a wack job. She has 20 different personalities or some shit and each one is a different painter. says on her sit shes has D.I.D which i hear is an important factor in MK ultra patients.

This.

Nice green text skippy

Alright. The names of the artists are.

Ria Pratt
Biljana Djurdjevic
Kim Noble

Now that we have names. We need articles and proofs showing that Podesta enjoys this type of art in their homes. Specifically Tony Podesta seems to be the biggest customer

FUCK you're right. Probably due to that one image of all of the children caught in trafficking. I'm afraid to repost it. I have it saved. There's no nudity or gore but it's disturbing and real.

All is well, pasty skinned soaked in disconnect. When does he question it? The Maltese questioned it. They claimed giants dug the tunnels but all we hear are screams. The eternal ram has attended the harvest. Well FED the ram is.

See you soon..

Best girl

Ria Pratt is an alter ego of Kim Noble. She has like 20 of them. see user's post above. KIM and RIA are the SAME person.

I still have that thread open so I'll screenshot stuff.

Is there anything you were looking for?

Bye bye.

PUSH HAAARDER. BUMP HARDER. SPREAD THIS HARDER.

This is how you know we are on to something.

Shill. See:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/ horned goat of babel/

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736

Bumping with info from last thread which got pruned.

>meme flag
>shilling this hard
>sad pot calling the kettle black
why bother living?

The sword of righteousness is about to cleave you in half demon. Begone parasite, you foul abomination. The fires of hell will greet you soon.