Faggot Serb

Daily Reminder that Islam is the only way and Serbs are faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k05P98Lrm6k
youtube.com/watch?v=BwHSfZpbY1c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Explain Albania.

Turkroach opinions are irrelevant.

Why do mooslems hate Albania?

Turdistan is a shithole filled with muds.

Massively cucked by subhuman retardation.

>Islam is not based

Islam is based

Get Islampilled you cucks

>anti LGBT
«The Prophet cursed effeminate men (those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men» {72 :774}
«For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds» {7:80}
«Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, and leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing» {26 :165-166}

>promotes fertility
«Marry the ones who is fertile and loving» {3 :227}
«Marry the one who is loving, means, the one who loves her husband; and the one who is fertile, is the one who bears a lot of children» - ‘Awn al Ma’bud {6/33}

>anti feminism
«Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilth as ye will, and send (good deeds) before you for your souls» {2:223}
«Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because God has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means» {4:34}
«No people shall ever prosper who appoint a woman as their ruler.» {4163}
«The woman is the caretaker of her husband’s household and she will be questioned as to her responsibility» (Al Bukhārī)

>crime
«The male thief, and the female thief, you shall mark, cut, or cut-off their hands as a recompense for what they earned, and to serve as a deterrent from God.» {5 :38-39}
«If you find that someone has had intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill the animal too.» {1455}
«If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did (sodomy) publicly, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.» {38:4447}

Because Albanians are no true muslims. The identify themselves through their language unlike the rest of imbecile sin Balkan.

Islam, literally Nigger tier religion, even the Negroids in south east asia eat it up
least amount of white followers, the has the highest percentage of non-white adherents.

t. jewed leaf
Biggest Christian population is in Brazil kek

> islam is based.
> Filled with shitcrusted faggots that don't understand soap.
> Barely know how to read.
> Basically just shit eaters.
> Fuck camels all day long.
> Have all the inbreeding diseases.
> Have no culture.
> Total degenerates.

You literally have to be retarded.

That's shitskins for you, they're in every religion

Shitskins, neet and subhumans are the defintion of religion.

Muslim countries are fucking useless. The only thing Islamic countries invented was goat fucking.

Everyone hates albania. They're the mexicans of the balkans

Marry the fertile ones.
Just before they get their period

Brazilians are white, their girls are much hotter than the ninjas you faggots have

Mashallah, brother. Mashallah.

you're not from a real country

pretty sure i can find an actual video of white christian maleq doing the dick wheel. not a fucking drawing

Show your flag, worm.

I've never seen a Greek Muslim before.

they are called turks

They're pushing for it here too.

This is our new Sevdah singer, although he is probably Serbian:

youtube.com/watch?v=k05P98Lrm6k

Glorious.

My father was in the JNA Skopje '82

>low-life east-states with no industry or historical achievements
>DEY R NOT AGENST DA GEYS I WANNA ISLAMIC THEOCRACY REEE!

Oh, its a roach. i have never considered them coherent anyway.

Hrvoje, is that you?

Bit surprising if I'm honest, see a lot of faggots on the streets these past couple months, would've expected one down Ilindenska or something

2001 Gay Parade lol
youtube.com/watch?v=BwHSfZpbY1c

so these guys just got out of a bloody civil war and they were trying to flaunt their homosexuality in public?

>one down Ilindenska or something

From Menada to Jaja Pasha.

why don't you write how that "pride parade" ended, roach?