JoJo Thread

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/gxASK/layout/horizontal
strawpoll.me/11102875
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I made this and i think its pretty funny.

So, what does the Milagro Man have to do with anything? Was it just a filler arc?

first for sexe fat artists

Eyyyy , nice thread u got there =)

It made Joshu more mature.
But i don't get what was the lesson

Was Pucci talking really slow in this scene? Or can Pucci decide how he perceives time?

How do you think the Episode List will go. Now thinking about it they could do That's Not my Dad/Another One Bites the Dust Part 1 since they lead directly into each other

>you will never get this high

We won't know if it's filler until JJL ends.

Do more

best and most smelly

>yfw episode 38 ends with Kira and animeonlies thinking BtD got activated even though he was in the ghost alley

Gappy makes me happy

The lesson was: there is no better feeling than drowning a man in money from hell

Where can I see the Italian food mosaic?

Talking is a free action

>ftw anime onlys don't know what the fuck BtD does

WHAT IS THIS DOWNSIDE, THAT YOU SPEAK OF?
WHAT IS THIS FEELING YOU'RE SO SURE OF?

Is Boy II Man potentially the most OP Stand ever?

Bite the Dust/Crazy D is Invincible is going to be so dope

Xth for anikis

imgur.com/a/gxASK/layout/horizontal

But since from Emporio's perspective everything Pucci does is super fast, Pucci would have to talk rrrreeeeaaaallllyyy ssslllooowwwlllyyy so Emporio can understand him.

YOU BEAT ME TO IT

Are there no good translations for 57 to 63? Can I just skip to part 6 for now?

Is Shotaro going to be a playable character?

DICK
SUCKING
LIPS

Is that jouta?

Oh hey you're back. creating alessified characters now?

Its going to be a while until part 5 is fully translated, when i read it originally i was no where near KC when the good scans came out.

Obviously you can read it now but me and others both agree thats it worth the wait so you can fully enjoy the part and not be confused as fuck when you do see KC like most of us were

I like High Voltage.

A great epilogue for SBR

Nice

The lesson was to not be greedy. The dude got the Milagro Man from taking money from a homeless dude and Joshuu got it from taking that guys credit card

As a Alessi transformation Yes stand alone no
Yes
Jota will be in game as a secret character.
He will start as an egg and then transform into his kid form and then into a jotaro kakyoin hybrid

I agree

>Jota as a secret character
christ almighty

anyway, what do you have so far?

Best mentor?

With mentor I don't mean just character that acted as a teacher to the Jojo, but provided guidance or just acted as a older voice of wisdom.

strawpoll.me/11102875

Gee, I wonder who's gonna lead the poll

do you think they gonna keep the 5 chapters = 1 episode of part 4 or they gonna go back to adapting everything like part 3 when they do vento aureo ?

>no bruno
>no norisuke

what the fuck

Since I switched from mugen to have more freedom I have implemented.
Title screen.
Mode select.
Fighter select.
Life bar programming.
Stand system.
Round system.
The outline of a tag team mode.
For the fighter I will make a paste bin for people to see how far each character is done

>no Bruno

FUCK

But then again, Bruno is not THAT much older, he's more of a leader than a mentor.

What's the best part, Sup Forums?
www.strawpoll.me/11098431

Gyro sucks lol

NOBODY CLICK THIS LINK, IT'S A VIRUS

ty

Are you taking character data for planned characters? I've made a few since old Arcadefag dropped off of the face of the world.

>DIU and SBR tied in first

Sounds about right.

Stardust Crusaders below Battle Tendency is shitty though.

but muh double dubs

So what Joshuu just dumped the money back on the other guy and yet this is supposed to symbolize personal growth somehow? He's still the same scumbag he was before

Nah I'm making shit like pic related. But post your character data any way because it might be usefull.

BRING RING RING RING RING

and that was resolved by screwing over the other guy?

C-Character development though!

I-It was not filler I swear!

Somebody pick up the fucking phone.

The whole point was that Josh was spoonfed by his father and never actually took care of his responsibilities. In Millagro Man, he actively used NKC instead of it popping out to protect him, and he took care of his problem by getting rid of Milagro Man.

Delete this picture, its completely inaccurate

It wasn't about him suddenly becoming a different person, it was about sowing the seeds for future development by establishing more about his personality and his insecurities. Read the very first page and the very last page of the arc and it should be obvious.

Delete this filthy image

>expecting good taste

>Giorno never saw DIO
Why God?

Hey arcadefag I read the Joseph move set and I have a question. What does the trick charge move do?

Neither did Donatello, Ungalo or Rikiel.

Backwards Shoryuken for a projectile? I mean, just use back forward instead, so you can change between Coke Blast and Heavy Crossbow depending on the situation.

Also make Coke blast super unsafe on block, otherwise It'll be spammed to hell since it's a easy input.

All the fan stuff with these two meeting is invariably some embarrassing fujo fantasy, but really I do think it would have done both characters some good.

>SDC and VA higher than JJL
>JJL fags BTFO
Face it JJL is over rated and hyped up

>btfo because there are people with different opinions
dumb hxh poster

>something getting less votes means it's overrated
user what

>tfw took a quick glance at this and thought it would actually happen only to be disappointed by the end of part 5
You fuckers got me good

Good idea and another good idea gonna put that in game
Joseph has a second meter next to his super meter called the asspull meter. You can fill it manually by using the trick charge or by using the your next line counter. When the meter is full the next special attack will be powered up.

You can't really use a poll like this to make a tier list. It simply shows one is the best and the others are not

>asspull meter

The fact that BT is so high up proves how worthless these results are

Never bothered to check out the JoJo threads can i visit most of them and avoid spoilers most of the time. I am anime only watching part 4 right now. I did steel ball run already. I am talking about threads that are about part 4 or lower, not general ones.

>asspull meter

It seems to me as if all the movesets you posted used the same or at least very similar button combinations.
Basically there's one character?

Now that is a problem I didn't originally notice! thanks for pointing it out will try to do more diverse imputs

Why do people say she's smelly?

She said herself that she never showers

Who would win in a fight between DIO and AU Diego?

If they touch, would they get cubed?

She didn't.

>5 chapters = 1 episode
They usually do 4 chapters per episode actually, which is usually the golden number for a well paced episode.

DIO is more power full while Diego is more creative with his time stop. At the end I have to say dio

i see , do you think they gonna keep that for vento ?

She did, didn't she? She said that she hasn't showered in a long time, right?

DIO.
AU Diego is just a normal human with The World, DIO is a vampire with The World.

Probably, since VA is shorter than both SDC and DiU.

Why? Because it allows its user to control luck and probability around him without Dragon's Dream moral compass

I just finished watching Part 2 for the first time

Holy shit we can talk shit about the manga, but anime was pretty fucking great. Also I miss Part 1/2 format, it's so much better than villain of the week stuff in later parts

in part 3 dio kills polnareff and jotaro

MUH DICK!

I don't think you understood, you piece of shit.

I've read all the parts, I just haven't watched the anime until now.

I think user is saying they just finished watching part 2 but they have already read all of jojo

Shoemaker?

its shorter than DIU ? really ?
i remember it going longer

Since the game will have secret characters who can we expect to be hidden?