YO FUCK TRUMP!

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/22/michael-rapaport-calls-trump-fcking-dummy-climate-change/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CPOfn74MN0g
youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"Humans are the cause of all suffering and Climate Change, I must exterminate them"

Shouldnt he be training for the next MTV rock n jock game? has he said whether he will shit or piss during the anthem?

>Man reaching 50 wearing hoodie dresses and uses language your average 20 year old would use

this loser has the worst podcast in the world. his podcast co host genuinely has an iq of 90

>Rapaport grew up on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, near 70th and York. His family is from Poland and Russia, and he is Ashkenazi Jewish. The surname Rappaport is of Italian Jewish origin.

I am kind of surprised. He looks like your typical ugly Irish. I guess Irish are pretty much kikes as well.

>bitches about it being 80 degrees
>it's actually 78 degrees
>record high for that area is 85 degrees
>demonstrably prove himself to be a fucking dummy

>Michael Rappaport
There's a name no one's heard in a while.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with wearing hoodies
cold climates are white mans climates. hoodies are versatile and comfortable in autumn and winter.
it's his thinking and his agenda that is wrong here. even his language is ok. i'm not closing in on 50, but i can tell you nothing really changes in you past the age of maybe 25 or so

good work. i didn't even think to check because it didn't even seem borderline to me. lesson learned

>irrelevant hasbeen

He is more like a neverbeen than a hasbeen

Hassle him on twitter.

He is obviously reading all the replies because he is responding using the same picture over and over again.

(((Rapaport)))

This guy is sick

>Also is ranting and raving to himself in a park in front of others.

Liberals are insane. They remind me of hardcore Christians who wont fuck off.

>GLOBAL WARMING IS TOTALLY NOT MADE UP NOW BECAUSE IT'S 80 DEGREES TODAY...REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well hold on, when we point out massive blizzards and record lows in winter, we're always told you can't look at just one storm or just one season and determine what a trend is. Also, I doubt 80 Fahrenheit is even a record for that particular day in that particular state.

Why are libtards so science illiterate?

youtube.com/watch?v=CPOfn74MN0g

yo yo yo

>fucking white supremacist Nazi goyim

Forgot to post this link.

Typical democrap understanding of science:

youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

I still can't get over the fact he isn't a potato nigger. He looks like every single paddy nigger I have ever met, granted there are so few around here.

Literally who?

As they age, their Semitic facial features really start to emerge.

Just another scared pedo. Fuck this old cunt

hahahahaha

no dude now that i see it, i see it. frankly i didn't really even think about this guy because he's so irrelevant. even when i saw this thread i figured he was just a poor mans bill burr or something. but if you look close at that fuckin pic you see he is actually from the bobby kotick jewish mold, but he is slightly-diluted

the red haired jew mold is important to be on the lookout for because it is very sneaky

I suppose since he is a shitted out Euro mutt with kike genes he could blend in pretty well. I see what you are saying though.