In what way(s) have your Trump votes been validated?

In what way(s) have your Trump votes been validated?

1. Hillary is still not President.
2. Hillary is still not President.
3. Hillary is still not President.

Supreme court majority.

I get to keep my guns now without having to kill any cops.

They still mad

Supreme court majority, promises I liked either being kept or attempted, and Hillary is not my president

And of course Bernie gets to run and maybe win this time unless he gets cucked by the DNC again. Lawsuit still pending

Kept most of his 100 day pledge, conservative SCOTUS nom. Already better than Obama.

FPBP
Fuck that cunt. Seeing her get BTFO on election night was the high point of 2016 for me.

I grew up living next to a drug dealer, found out he got deported in March. Feels good.

Wall.
Taxes.
No Hillary.
SCOTUS.
Buy American Hire American.

Don't be an idiot. Obama took away all your guns during his first term.

This. An honorable mention to pissing off the left in astronomical proportions and pressing the DNC/MSM to out themselves as full on propaganda/thought police commies ahead of schedule.

The guy hasn't even been in a year and you think he's going to have fixed the world by now.
The wall is coming, kiddo

This x1000. All those circuit court appointments will hold off the commie kike plans for decades.

Fuck that commie old jew. Anybody who unironically shills for him is a retard.

Are you taking the piss?

>Implying he didn't try multiple times.

The second amendment was almost (((interpreted))) to not include civilians but lost but a single vote.

You don't think the gun grabbing kikes will grab the guns the first real chance they get? They've already revealed their ultimate intent.

>and maybe win this time
Kek. He literally never had a chance.The only people who wanted him were poor fags who dont vote.

The salty tears of TPTB indicate a publicly elected official. First real pres. in a very long time.

>Lawsuit still pending
k keep me posted

This and Gorsuch.

And who do you have to thank for roadblocking Obama from replacing Antonin Scalia?
Mitch Mcconnell
So why do you hate Mitch so much, and love Trump, even though it was the work of both that brought us Neil Gorsuch?

>Hope Trump wins GOP primary because if he wins the general he's too incompetent to get anything done anyway
>1 year later
>Trump has accomplished nothing
>GOP headed towards a route in the midterms

If he gets blown the fuck out McCain style in 2020 then GOP loses gerrymandering too, so everything looks pretty rosy atm

Who's the best President America never had? Ross Perot? Ron Paul?