Why did Jitsu Wa flop so fucking hard?

Why did Jitsu Wa flop so fucking hard?

Cheaply done, and Dumpire's voice is too different from in the manga. It really turned a lot of people off.

Bad adaptation. The series also took a few chapters to get really good, so there's that too.

If you aren't retarded then you should understand it after watching few episodes. Read the manga, scans are finally in SakuraokaxAkari arc

They screwed up really, really hard.

What we could salvage was like, the OP and ED songs. And even the OP not that much, due to a lot of specially cringy jap pop structures and staples scattered.

I got up to the werewolf episode and quit after that. Just didn't feel special or anything.

This show would be perfect as daytime 2 cour show, even with cheap animation, at least it would reach some of best moments

The voices were better in the manga.

Manga's art style was hard to animate, since they almost never have normal faces and the anime needed that, so it was bound to fail.
I still love the manga.

Underrated

...You don't hear them on your head when you read?

Like, seriously, there's a reason people felt turned down by many seiyuu choices.

because that art style is shit

Not lewd enough. Needed pantyshots, cameltoes, nipples slip.

They aren't present in manga either

I'm not sure if you're being serious,but if you are, then no. I read everything in English (obviously) so the voices in my head are much different than they are in all anime adaptations.

It would of flop regardless of being done correctly

you guys are idiots

I liked it.

>the voices in my head are much different than they are in all anime adaptations.

>I'm going to disagree by saying exactly what was said, thus agreeing

I didn't disagree with him, I just said that I hear voices in my head in English.

he never said he didn't hear them in English. If he reads it in English, the little voice in his head will speak English.

If you have a funny manga with charming characters, then make an anime that's boring and has none of the charm, then people will naturally be upset.

>mfw watching it first and enjoying it then reading it and enjoying it more