WHEN IS THE NEXT NORTH KOREAN ICBM LAUNCH?! REEEEEEEEEE I CAN'T KEEP WAITING!

WHEN IS THE NEXT NORTH KOREAN ICBM LAUNCH?! REEEEEEEEEE I CAN'T KEEP WAITING!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
youtube.com/watch?v=-eEfAGzgv18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whenever CNN decides

right now.

Kim wimped out, he got stumped by Trump

The CIA has their hands full right now, lol, Kim feels like they're ignoring him, he might just do it himself, go rogue, who knows

There won't be a next one. The next you'll hear from North Korea is "It Ain't Me" thundering throughout the Korean Peninsula.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
Thread theme

When is Trump visiting Japan/South Korea? It can happen then right Sup Forums? IT WILL HAPPEN THEN?!

Something needs to happen, we got active threads about butter on here. How the fuck is there no news, let alone some NK shit.

i know, i just want the blowhard to do something already.

Good news: No more tests
Bad news: Instead theyre focusing on ww3 prep.

They're going to launch a short range icbm when trummp visits the dmz in november. the usa will use chinese influence as an excuse to go to war with china and place it under us control. war will then being with russia. it is all part of a final coup d'etat negotiated with the shadow government of the usa for global control of the zio-liberal hegemony

i'll log this into my never going to happen folder.

Downtown Los Angeles at midnight on Oct. 31 with a 150 kt.
150,000 dead
250,000 injured
fires will burn for months and to add insult to injury the Great Christmas Quake of 2017 registers 12.2. this isn't known for years as all stations recording suffer damage to equipment when Yellowstone and 2 other SuperVolcanos blow simultaneously.
Aliens take this opportunity to invade but due to lack of information, wind up taking over a sex robot warehouse. Repulsed and disgusted, they leave. Unfortunately, the Aliens leave behind a rare virus that is like Ebola x AIDS x Kuru many whites move into caves while the zombies slaughter and eat each other. Lizard People are affected most by the virus, a win. Women mysteriously start dying off some believe it was the STD normalization and general sluttyness. The only woman who survive are about 10,000 Icelanders whos gestation period has adjusted to 6 months out of necessity. The cave people start procreating and due to the hardness of life a SuperHuman race evolves. They emerge from the caves to hunt and gather. Tribes form. Towns, and then cities are formed. A great society.
But wait!
an ancient evil has also survived...

MAX LARP

Havent you realized that North Korea is a deep state asset that is used to apply pressure to Trump as soon as he is making progress in another area? Its all a big sham to apply pressure to Trump and as a scare tactic to you scrubs.

Don't know but has time ran out on code-anons post??

>pic related.. can't find archive link

larpers like these where they just post nonsensical codes are the worst kind, he could have used a script or some shit to get a get and a convincing proxy at the very least

>implyng the announcement/leak of anything of value would take place on Sup Forums

it’s just another larp m8

The songs name is Fortunate Son

I just looked back at a previous thread that posted the image as well as the time left, yeah, time ran out an hour ago

They made a deal. Every time Trump needs some extra time to do something, Kim rattles his saber to get people to focus their attention. Dinnerbell/dogwhistle all day erryday.

Thanks Dennis!

fucking newfag leaf

What if there are no missle launches and it is just CNN trolling us?

Soon

That would require CNN to have the ability to think for themselves. They just swallow what ever load comes their way.

youtube.com/watch?v=-eEfAGzgv18