She was pregnant, right?

She was pregnant, right?

How could you possibly come to that conclusion

No Shinji was

I know he probably still had some of that residual cum left over from when he got off to her in the hospital bed so he might have accidentally put some in her lady garden

Tiffany Grant please go, you disgusting waifu fag.

Yeah, he accidentally shoved his hand like half a foot into her vagina and had cum on finger tips.

>implying he couldn't have impregnated her by strangulation

You never know when it comes to those crazy Nips

you mean they fucked unconciously within instrumentality?

I think she just felt gross at her current state and or because he was crying on her chest.

What do they even end up doing? The water's red and probably not very drinkable because it's people.

Don't they just end up dying in a few days?

Fucking to the point of exhaustion

World reset into an alt universe and Rebuild series is a sequel with memory wiped. Mari is their kid that they abandoned. This is why Mari can pilot Unit-02 and why she's even a relevant character. When the world reset many slight changes were created as well like multiple Adams, different dialogue, etc.

That's dumb though.

>the story goes that the initial line was "I'd never want to be killed by you of all men, absolutely not!" but anno was not happy with that at all. so anno asked the voice actress the question of "What would you say if you woke up in the middle of the night to find that someone broke into your house and instead of raping you when you were vulnerable, just watched you and mastrubated to your sleeping form" to which she replied "disgusting"

No, she was not pregnant.

Dumb enough for Anno to end up doing it

She was still on her period, how the fuck could she be pregnant? Retard.

>immaculate conception
>She was on her period, that's not possible

You are so fucking stupid.

Doesn't the cum die when exposed to air? I would hope the cum in my underwear is not still swimming around

They die I think an hour after exposed to air unless freezed.

Is this show fun like Gurren Lagann, or slow and emotional and shitty

They're alive? Does that mean I've created life?

You are a human, so yes it is something we tend to do.

Its just flat out retarded.

It's certainly not fun.

Yeah, I'm sure he just slathered it all up in there. Cause that's how it works.

The Eva posing like jesus could point to the immaculate conception where shinji being god and father of her child.

actually the lcl water contains the enough nutrient components for them to survive.
There where still croplands nearby and probably food scattered to the ruins of the city.

Oh, well good for them then.

yes

best girl

He was cumming endlessly and directly inside her womb with Asuka on top while they were in the orange world.

Poor Asuka :(