bunpou.neocities.org/中級編intermediate.html#㊥ ぬ
mediafire.com/folder/5c8bcxp9cxu0i/dicitonary_of_japanese_grammar_anki_deck
guidetojapanese.org/learn/grammar/negativeverbs2
twitter.com/jun_tenhou/status/749084173260845057
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiomyopathy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I see as :

いい加減に(しま)せんか
With (しま) being omitted because she was startled and started yelling. I can't see it in any other way.

If I'm wrong then please explain it to me.

So I'm new to anki: is there a way to have the question as the japanese audio and the answer as the definition? All the shared decks I've tried seem to have the japanese text as the question? Is there a button to swap this for an entire deck, or practice this way temporarily?

気にせんでええよ

赤ちゃん出来るくらいいっぱい私の中に出して

Today I decided that if I want to get some actual reading done, I needed to separate myself from the company. So I took my kindle and went into a room with no computer and no TV. I read for about 30 minutes then fell asleep for 3 hours. Not quite what I expected.

Yes
Just take a day to read through ankisrs.net/docs/manual.html it will be worth it in the long term

>company

I meant computer.

次スレから離れて

That's wrong. せん is a conjugation of する in itself, there's no しません there. Originally, the conjugation should be せぬ (which means the same as しない) but the ぬ often gets slurred to simply ん.

See for an example.

Even Japanese highschoolers don't know how to write kanjis. How am I supposed to do better than them?

If you're new you shouldn't give advice.

by staying cooped up in your moms house like a boring fuck instead of playing outside and enjoying your 青春

In this case they don't know 齋

>行脚

Guy who asked that question here.
I still don't get the main meaning, but I'll try to understand.
Thanks for trying to help.

>暗愚

>writing
>2016
user pls

>無暗

>〆

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm8197817

this is my 入場テーマ when i come to djt

いい加減にする is a very common expression meaning something like "to cut it out", don't overthink why it is so, just take it as one big verb. Then, when put that expression in the negative and add a か it becomes a request or order, いい加減にしないか, literally "won't you cut it out?"

That character switches the しない for せん, but those are synonyms so the switch does nothing to change the meaning of the expression. It's just a different speech pattern that can maybe tell you something about who the speaker is, for example, some dialects always use せん instead of しない, I'd guess that character speaks in kansai-ben.

That's what I had put down as a guesstimate to recheck at the end of everything. Yay.

There's still other things I need to figure out like 「ぱないの!」. At some point I'll become better, hopefully. I thought this will be the easiest one so far to TL, with its low detail art style, but nope.

additionally if youre looking for a good and easy visual game with lots of speech patterns try out うたわれるもの

>I'd guess that character speaks in kansai-ben.
Possible but unlikely. It's just that, as you probably know, Tokyo/standard dialects borrows a lot of aspects of kansai-ben for "angry" or "manly" speech (and they become modified a bit from the kansai usages)

dic.nicovideo.jp/a/ぱないの!

Im having trouble with Rikaisama Anki auto import
Whenever I press R on a word it will either do nothing or say "note added" but nothing is ever added.
Ive tried everything by now: Restarting Pc, reinstalling both Anki and Rikaisama, following the install guide word for word and mirroring my options with the pictures.

Can anybody help?

That's very specific, as it is Shinobu, thank you.

>TL
I hope that translating you mean reading and understanding.

kek

>いい加減にせんか
First time seeing this, weird.

イカげんにして爆笑

If you think about it, for every word in the Japanese language that you know there was a first time you saw it. Just blew your mind, didn't I?

それイカゲソの読み間違いのではなくて?

>せん is a conjugation of する in itself
Where can one learn this? None of the grammar materials I read had this. I'm confused. It's just rare dialect or something?

Thing is it's not a vocab problem here it's a weird conjugation one.

And aren't you tired of being condescending to everyone whenever they dare showing weakness?

いイカげんにしてゲソ

Reading, understanding, being able to write it out in english. Somehow people like my end result, even though to me it looks like I fucked up hard, but they like it and say it's correct, so I guess we're all wrong.
I'm pretty tired right now though, sorry for having to ask questions.

I don't know, I just sort of picked up this stuff along the way by looking up grammar I didn't understand on the internet, or simply figuring it out from repeated exposition.

This I just read more desu

Ok, worked it out. Shame for decks with subdecks you must edit each individual subdeck, unless you know another method (can't find one in the manual).

Now to make the fonts not look like shit...

Will do. Cheers.

There was a guy in the last thread with this problem, I think he fixed it by making sure there was at least one card in the deck he was trying to import to. But I wasn't really paying attention, so I might be wrong.

私の肛門が喋ってる

haha i learned a naughty word look at me mommy!

Your card template is blank or messed up. Adding a card doesn't actually fix the problem, but people don't realize what the problem is until they try adding a card manually.

>Where can one learn this?
The Dictionary of Japanese Grammar series have concept entries which go over such irregular conjugations. Here is one such example:
Concept:
bunpou.neocities.org/中級編intermediate.html#
Note image:
bunpou.neocities.org/Intermediateぬ.png

For some reason the direct entry link didn't work when not posting the messy url version.
bunpou.neocities.org/中級編intermediate.html#㊥ ぬ

あたしに新しい禁句教えてくんない

就職

そんなのいらない金持ちですから

Thanks. I should go and read them eventually. I finished Tae Kim and was reading Imabi recently.

youtu.be/tRxlierbNZQ#t=14

You may find the DoJG Anki deck useful if that is the case.
mediafire.com/folder/5c8bcxp9cxu0i/dicitonary_of_japanese_grammar_anki_deck

That sounds fucking horrible.

There's no word of せん in there though. Just ぬ.

Am I missing something?

>I finished Tae Kim

guidetojapanese.org/learn/grammar/negativeverbs2

Yeah I'm aware of the deck, cheers.

Pic related, but please refer back to user's explanation here: >the ぬ often gets slurred to simply ん.

Oh well my bad. Completely forgot that.

As user said earlier せん is from せぬ.

日本語ができんか

そして、俺の名を昔のように呼び捨てではなく、『朋也くん』とくん付けで呼び、言動に他人行儀を感じさせるようになった。

What's with the
>『朋也くん』とくん

とくん?

I'm so lost.

呼び捨て
くん付け

Thanks guys. Its working now

>『朋也くん』と
>くん付けで呼び

>「くん」を付けでよび

and kun

It means he's named くん and he wants you to add くん when spoken to.

So 朋也くんくん.

Sigh, don't ever quit you guys.
I had a 80% retention at 30 new cards a day before I quit for 2 months and now I'm in this shitty situation.
By the way, those 399 mature cards are the really easy ones like 母、赤、妹、今日 and so on.

So he's emphasizing that he's now being called くん?

But it's not his name.

>But it's not his name.
It is now.

im glad 麻枝 准s out of the hospital guys maybe he can finally make clannad 2

I didn't even know he was in the hospital. What happened to him?

he caught his own key aids but they found the cure he just has to stop making anime

i cant believe i decided to dig up the tweet for you but here you go bro

twitter.com/jun_tenhou/status/749084173260845057

>そして、俺の名を昔のように呼び捨てではなく、
And then, instead of using my first name without an honorific (呼び捨て) like she used to a long time ago,
>『朋也くん』とくん付けで呼び、
she called me "Tomoya-kun," with a -kun at the end (くん付け),
>言動に他人行儀を感じさせるようになった。
And made it so that one feels a sense of distance in her behavior.

Yes. Thanks. This makes sense. Have a tomato for your efforts.

does it really

will you actually be able to do anything as a result of being spoon fed a line

Yes. It actually does make sense now. Before he broke it down like that I could not figure it out and now I feel like an idiot for not seeing it that way. In the future I won't make that mistake.

Thank you for your positive insights in this matter.

Thanks.
>病名は突発性拡張型心筋症です。
That's a pretty long name.

its less complicated to me than what you would call it in english

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiomyopathy if I'm not mistaken.

I assume he meant 特発性

Yeah that's what googled bolded in for me so I think that's it too.

well yeah you can just call it 心筋症 and call it a day but i mean like even then 心筋症 makes more sense to me than cardiomyopathy

what the fuck is a myopathy anyway..

flaming june doesnt make typos boys

>cardio
heart
>myo
muscle
>pathy
disease

Gee willickers

feel free to tell me what the fuck it means then because paroxysmal dilated cardiomyopathy isn't a thing

yeah but where do you see myo and pathy used normally as opposed to the normal kanji..

you can try to fuck with me but you know where im comin from

>tfw absolutely no drive to read anything
love it

It makes more sense to you because you know Kanji but not Greek.

Long term, are there any notable drawbacks to focusing on words instead of isolated kanji other than what is listed in the guide (notably the inability to write, decreased vocabulary retention)?

I see pretty much everywhere recommending Core2k so clearly the word approach is popular. Has anyone here been studying the other way?

Psychopath and sociopath are extremely common words. I agree that the myo is not as common.

>the myocardium is dila- wait, now it's not

drawbacks depend on what your goals are

youre not gonna lose braincells and get rectal cancer if you study kanjis 1 at a time however you may waste a shit load of your time depending on what your goals are

just subscribe to wanikani like all the successful learners

yeah i guess so but i guess i always looked at those two words in particular as one thing not made up of components

Why is 来ぬ pronounced きぬ and not こぬ?

says who

check ur source

I studied both in parallel. Recommended.