youtube.com/watch?v=QaF82axR7Po&feature=youtu.be&t=1m7s

Welcome Sup Forumsfugees.

Prev thread:
Old threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qdC_Cu9X4wc
i.imglnx.com/mh4Jf1.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please be mindful if you are posting on Sup Forums.

Wrong board pal,

>>/vg/

HEIL HIRO

are mods revolting against hiro?

based hiroshima

This has been an absolute dream. I can't remember Sup Forums making me laugh so much since Trump was elected.

>ResistEra is already purging people before it even launches
A new record?

AAGGHGHH I PLAY CVIDEO GAEMS ALL DAY BLERRUGHGHGH I EAT DAORRITOS BLERUURGHGHG AAAAHHJJ

Sup Forums needs to get their shit together.1/2 them niggers do nothing but complain about Sup Forums but we gotta deal with their crap.

>neogaf causing the downfall of Sup Forums
wtf kind of timeline is this?

why are nips always based is it in their blood?

This image/unique poster/reply rate is getting me nostalgia for /got/

How stupid are the Sup Forums mods? They've made this situation infinitely worse. Pic very much related.

Someone tell me definitively if this is real or an elaborate troll

we are like superheroes

at this moment, the IRC is closed off except for mods

Ah, so they seem to be attempting to find flawless human beings. Good luck with that. You know it's very rare when hypocrites actually attempt to follow their own standards.

FOR

Still?

Why the fuck are they still mods then? Christ. Reminds me of this youtube.com/watch?v=qdC_Cu9X4wc

Quick! Post your NeoFAG hunting gear!

>mfw Sup Forums was right
>Sup Forums is turning into Sup Forums
>Sup Forums is the best place to discuss videogames right now

i didn't think it was possible but this new site might actually surpass gaf's sjw faggotry

I think I fucked up, there's no turning back now.
Being a rapefugee here for the past days moved something up in my almonds.

The cucks fear the Samurai

I can't tell. Duckroll who has was an exmod says there is no effort to create a new site called resistera.

oh it's real

for fucks sake. you cant even mention 2 key names or else your post gets treated as spam

>mods quit in buttblasted rage
>Hiro hires new japanese mods
>Sup Forums is saved from commie faggots

can we get a gestalt in english and not as many cancer faggot ass buzzwords from Sup Forums please

We broke them.

looking at flag im guessing it was probably the BLACKED threads

Thank fucking god. All the mods and their pathetic orbiters have really fucked this site.

Honestly, I would really like that to happen. Or at least in /nig/. I would really like for us to be able to talk about video games like old Sup Forums where random shit like politics could be thrown around without fear of bans. But if these mods go back to their old ways, they'll ban video game talk here because it's not politics. God, things can be more than one thing. If you're going to ban that shit on Sup Forums, it's right to have it here.

I can't believe this is happening this is fucking fantastic.

Hiro cleaning house.

das rayciss

>transgender bisexual woman
>lesbian girlfriend

So he's a guy pretending to be a gay woman to fuck a gay woman?

Reverse gamergate is in full effect. Thanks for cucking out Moot. You actually saved the site.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It tells you all you need to know that someone like this got picked up instead of how many other people? Not only was this a fucking kid, but they just gave him a log in and told him to go do his fucking thing.

You're all annoying. Why does everything have to be political? Why can't there just be videogame discussion on a videogame board?

Sup Forums btfo

Summary link in op is in normie talk.

Back in the '90s, Rush Limbaugh use to joke about "male lesbians". Of course it was obvious that the Overton Window would eventually end up there.

>mfw thirsty nu-males will always seize power so they have a better chance of getting busted up GURL GAMER pussy

Are mods deep state? Hiro seems to need their permission for things and said he wouldn't sell the site a while ago, like bigger forces at play here which he is bound to.

>#metoo

Fuck off you Jewish faggot

Someone post the /k/ one where the user got the boot for talking about "silencers"

They're all in the same clique. Their orbiters in the IRC think they'll get mod positions too if they suck the mods dicks enough.

i think it's a japanese thing. they usually announce decisions in an indirect way.

>this ban will not expire

correct.

Wtf

The Cuck Fears the samurai. Slantmoot is best moot. I was giving up on this site due to Cuck mods, but fuck yes. Common sense trumps faggotry

Seriously. How many people have like DBA, C++/etc. programming experience/education and the time to work on the website that was passed over for some fucking 18 year old Antifa faggot, etc?

>Singular object Plural Verbs personalself
NeoGaf Da best

The free market will take care of everything else without neofag around to bully people into submission.

What a circle jerk of pathetic sub humans. Modding a mongolian shit eating forum has to be the next lowest level of pathetic; right underneath the faggots that think they are actually making a positive difference by doing it.

>The don't even collect shekels

Jews win.

YIKES

LOL

I'd fucking mod this board if I had the free time and no self respect and so many others would jump at the opportunity to do the same. (((Nepotism))) is the worst hiring system.

I think the jannies are upset; Don't they realize this only increases the likelihood they will be purged?

>i.imglnx.com/mh4Jf1.png
what's a NEOGAF though? is it like reddit and Sup Forums?

But I shitpost at my job when I'm having a coder's block

Oy vey

>there are retards on Sup Forums right now who thought hiro was a cuck
Where are you pussies now?

>that dislike bar
lol. yikes

These "people" belong on a cross.

>yikes
you need to go back

Sjw ivory tower. A forum that gained lots of influence in gaming industry and started driving it far left.

shut it down

Yes.

Setting up a forum and phpmyadmin is fucking easy.

>remember that everyone here is a refugee

sjw gaming forum.

they're the niggers of gaming and nobody likes them.

Original vid got taken down. SHUT IT DOWN

There are people on Sup Forums who don't even what Evangelion is.

I have been enlightened in every way.
I'm showing my real flag now.
It's gonna be a long ride.
Cheers.

Someone keep us updated on Sup Forums. The threads are too fast and big for my shitty PC to keep up.

Same

NGE is an entry barrier to Sup Forums. It's so hilarious how if Mueller really IS investigating this place, he'll have to put up with a cascade of anime references he doesn't understand.

This is a good thing. A good balance. Prefer to keep it only about games but kind of weird to have to jump back and forth between Sup Forums and Sup Forums to read about some of the biggest news in gaming atm.

Thanx for the IP, doxxed.

Nice IP wafflecuck.

is Skynet Belgium any good?

I enjoy this even more than the NeoFAG shit

t. deep state mod damage control

Does anyone has NeoGAF's discord invite link?

Friendly reminder that /nig/ is welcome on Sup Forums until all the NeoFAG mods are exterminated from Sup Forums

can someone tell me what going on

hiro cares probably because of the UK ban cutting into his shekels

I will be happy if at least that cunt is deposed