What if...?

What would you do if this news would be real?

What would happen in USA?

What country would be first to offer condolences?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secession_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Presidential_line_of_succession#Present_line_of_succession
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leave the Union

>What would you do if this news would be real?
have a good hearty laugh as pence gets a promotion

I wouldn't do anything, but I'm sure heads would fly. Millions dead.

Does Pence stay as a president until the normal rotation, or should he just cover until emergency elections?

He’s the president. He would finish the term of the ex-president.

Uh, once the P is gone the VP becomes P. That's the whole point.

I would come on Sup Forums and shitpost

he would basically be a cheney-lite minus the intricate connections to the energy industry.

I’d give up on all hope of a once-again free America.

Not sure who would offer condolences first but I’m pretty sure France would just surrender upfront.

Laugh.

I would find you, and I would kill you.

>Donald J. Trump Memorial Airport

Isreal

I'd prepare for war.
fpbp

>emergency elections
what the fuck yurop

Nothing... sure we will cry and throw a fit and threatened to kill leftists until cops step in to stop us then back to our normal live.

go on a politician killing spree then turn to traitors, then niggers

Get back to my parents house out in the country to lay low with my guns and my food storage while the country sets on fire.

How cool is your doggo?

That someone hasn't assassinated him yet, isn't shocking but unusual
With so many crazies and trump hater retards, it's not like the FBI can check every single room in every building when trump goes to speak somewhere.

That’s president trump, you mongol

test

Vice president becomes president, but aren't there elections for new Vice president?

I thought the Vice president is just an emergency official.

Reported you to the secret service user, threatening a president is no laughing matter especially a god emperor

All prepared guns/food/water/truck as well as myself will go innawoods til the shit blows over.

Then the phantom killings will start.

God be with you all.

>aren't there elections for new Vice president?
No. Why would there be?

>What country would be first to offer condolences?
No one, you euroniggers all hate us and Trump. You'd be the first to fucking celebrate.

Pence would be sworn in wherever he was the moment it happened and would to the President until the next election at the end of the current term. Pence would be eligible for up to two additional terms if he decided to run.

Same thing was said about Obongo. I think secret service is actually doing a dan good job.

Well then it would be her turn.

>why there are elections?
Are you serious here? :D

You don't want to unlock the Hard Mode.

I would laugh

Vice president is not elected. Emergency elections are dystopia-tier, shiggy.

And if he's in for less than two years, he still qualifies for two full terms.

There's no union you retarded drumpftard

Unironic balkanization. We are closer than you think. The red state will not tolerate the marches of joy by the leftists.

the point of having a vp is to take over if the president dies or is killed. he does other diplomatic shit, but his major job is just to replace the president if something happens. if you're wondering "what happens if the vp is killed too" then don't worry about it. there's a long line of succession that then goes to the speaker of the house and just keeps going.

Then they have to face the final boss

>What would you do if this news would be real?
Celebrate

>What would happen in USA?
Celebration

>What country would be first to offer condolences?
Russia

>Are you serious
Ha ha as serious ads a big Benis!

She's great but she doesn't listen to a fucking thing I say, only listens to the wife. She's incredibly tough for her size though and I'd trust her to guard the house

Yea, i know, i have watched the designated survivor series.
Just making sure it's real and not just made up stuff.

Nov. 4....

New VP is appointed by the new POTUS. Seriously salmiakki, google it ffs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secession_in_the_United_States

I would feel an immediate sense of relief.

who comes after pence

I would go party.

The day Trump was elected I bought a bottle of champagne for when he gets taken out of office.

Maybe a bunch of people would get shot over the coming weeks, but it would not be full civil war.

But I would definitely fiesta, dance in the college town streets and make out with a girl who hates Trump too.
It will be a beautiful day

Throw a party

A bunch of flyover rednecks would get angry for a week or so

Israel

>there is no union

The left is literally this retarded

See

damn fuck my eyes the two words look so alike, and google "corrected" it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession

No joke, I would immediately take to the internet to find the first credible armed militia assembling and I'd join them in tearing this whole fucker to the ground.

At the risk of getting a visit from the secret service, faking his own death would be prudent. He won because the media was making shekels off of his antics and I'm not sure if he can get another 4 years with the media unfairly shitting on him.

Pence gets possibly 8+ years, and everyone knows an assassination attempt raises a leader's approval ratings. A dead president would probably garner support for his party for decades and he would be lionized.

There are a lot of leftists who would actually kill him if given the opportunity and the fact that they would be such cunts about it and literally celebrate in the streets would let real Americans know how violent they are and what they have in store for white people and this country.

I cannot be clear enough that I do not want this to happen because I think he is funny as fuck and has probably become a great and very wise man in his old age. I'm just sayin'.

>Pence would be eligible for up to two additional terms if he decided to run.

> the loophole to get a three term presidency and 12 years for one political party to rule the executive branch
please don't let the democrats find out

>who comes after pence
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Presidential_line_of_succession#Present_line_of_succession

1 Vice President Mike Pence (R)
2 Speaker of the House of Representatives Paul Ryan (R)
3 President pro tempore of the Senate Orrin Hatch (R)
4 Secretary of State Rex Tillerson (R)
5 Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin (R)
6 Secretary of Defense James Mattis (I)
7 Attorney General Jeff Sessions (R)
8 Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke (R)
9 Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue (R)
10 Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross (R)
11 Secretary of Labor Alexander Acosta (R)
12 Secretary of Health and Human Services Eric Hargan (R)[a]
Acting[2]
13 Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson (R)
– Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao (R)[b]
14 Secretary of Energy Rick Perry (R)
15 Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos (R)
16 Secretary of Veterans Affairs David Shulkin (I)
17 Secretary of Homeland Security Elaine Duke (I)[a]
Acting

This listing assumes that acting officers whose prior appointment required
Senate confirmation are eligible for the line of succession.
Not a natural-born citizen (acquired U.S. citizenship by naturalization)
and thus ineligible for the Presidency.

Paul Ryan the speaker of the house you fucking dip. Change your fucking flag right fucking now how do you not know this shit

make sure you include your gay friends too, might be the last time you see them before pence puts them in "therapy"

Why?

What if at the end of his last term, he declares
nationwide emergency? He gets to keep going on?

Nice list!

It would still somehow be blamed on right wing gun owners which is the funny and sad part. Ofc lefties will dance in the street as well

Go back to sleep

>national emergency
I'm assuming you mean martial law which the president cannot do

Yes, what if something like that happens? He gets to stay even its over all terms and stuff?

>he declares nationwide emergency
there has to actually be one, otherwise people just stare at him and say "fuck off"

just like anyone responsible for the nukes in any country, there has to be a reason which exists first before things can be done.

No girl wants to make out with you

>Paul ryan

Trump and pence absolutely must survive.

>tfw ywn see a Happening take out POTUS and 1 through 12

The president declares martial law but congress has to ratify whatever declarations he makes iirc

all the illegal spics ruining my state would celebrate like the towelheads did when 9/11 happened

It has nothing to do with Trump himself or my support for him. It would signal the end our democracy and that's worth fighting against. It would be a refusal to roll over and let corrupt shitheads get their way.

Anyone on here who thinks "Oh gee I'll just just have a party" is severely underestimating the severity of such an event. It won't blow over peacefully, it won't get pivoted to gun ownership, it wont end with anything less than massive, nationwide bloodshed. All the tattooed liberals enjoying their establishment endorsed "anarchy" today will overnight be forced into the shadows, hiding in their basements wondering how long it will be before they're dragged out and strung up on a lamppost.

There's a reason he hasn't been assassinated yet.

i think he/she/it meant "girls"

And also
There has to be a tangible threat. It's only been done a few times, once by Lincoln during the Civil War, but the measures of martial law he took aren't what you're thinking of

I dont think many on the left realize that trump and this entire nationalist swing is a big pressure release.

The right wing in the West is ready to get bloody if we cannot exert power through peaceful means

He should makw stephen miller sos

First actual answer that is rational and patriotic.

I've been reading all these comments like "we want our own country president dead and celebrate".

Only some african shithole countries hate their own dictator president that much, and it is year 2017 allready with internet and stuff.

Fuck Israel. Fuck the Rothschilds.

What if INTERPOL were to actually arrest you for this thread?

Let's see, shall we?

No one has actually answered fully to my questions, people are just beating around the George Bush here.

I just gather from the scraps that he would be able to continue as a president until the end of martial law.

That's cool man. Dogs are the best. Fuck cats.

who cares? another jew loving saudi bitch of a president gone.

What, why? For asking what happens if US president dies from assasination?

Are you ok? I mean mentally?

OK sven I'll break it down for you, he would have to make a declaration of martial law, one of those declarations being that he remained as president, and then congress would have to ratify that declaration with a majority, maybe super majority I'm not sure. There's a better chance of being struck by lightning on a sunny day than that happening. It's basically impossible.

>t. drumpftard

It's actually true though
Our union was ended after the Civil War. "States" are basically provinces.

>calling a Finn sven

>What would happen in USA?
maybe civil war

Sorry man theyre all the same to me. What's finns name? Olaf?

I would immediately rush to Sup Forums to make dozens of shitpost threads making fun of Trump supporters.

Olaf is more like Norge. You should try Pekka.

my dad worked at a high end hotel that had presidential visits from time to time and the secret service would come and sweep the building multiple times in the two weeks prior to the visit and then basically lock it down the day he got there.

It would be the most significant happening since the fall of Rome.

OK Pekka, sorry for the misunderstanding and generalization.

MIKE PENCE WOULD HAPPEN

>6 Secretary of Defense James Mattis (I)

The dream.

i think that's a slightly different thing, but it's real

/thread