Downloading [CoalGirls]

>Downloading [CoalGirls]

Sniff my sphincter, cocksocket.

What's wrong with coalgirls user?

>can't post 3mb coalgirls costanza anymore
fuck

Who are you quoting?

>better than downloading [Comeme]

I remember being pissed off that i could never get their ordered chapters bullshit to work for bakemonogatari or darker than black

>downloading [Commie]

Niko's exposed shoulders!

>actually downloading anime

>Being a stream nigger

>streaming is not downloading

Why are they called CoalGirls anyway?

>he doesn't buy the bd's

coalgays is islam and they think trannies are degenerate

>they think trannies are degenerate
And they would be right

B  L  O  A  T  SUBS

>they actually watched the coalgirls encode of eva rather than thora's

are coal girls kawaii?

Trannies are halal in the Quran.

Proofs, tovarisch?

all i ever ask for is chapters in the anime so i can skip the OP and ED with a button. I don't care who translates it cause I wont get the joke anyway since I don't know jap.

Why hasn't anyone did a script / patch to add chapters to HS or other translators work without chapters?

kysanime

>Why hasn't anyone did a script / patch to add chapters to HS or other translators work without chapters?
Because that's a shit load of work to manually add chapters to everything that comes out.

Coalgirls is ok I just dislike split mkv files they're bd rips are already bloated as fuck is having the op/ed in the file really that much bigger

>commie persona 3 the movie 4

when?

>"I downloaded the Blu-ray version"
>it's DeadFish

Why are Nicoposters always so cute?

Why do people use HorribleSubs if its called HorribleSubs

Open question: What makes a release good? Not the translation, but stuff like the encoding. 8bit? 10bit? Subs in a separate folder? Integrated into the .mkv files? Etc.

memes and bitrate.

The larger the file size, the better.

So it would be awesome if someone put a copy of the .jp Wikipedia database dump in there as a, "supplemental reference"?

Kill yourself Sup Forumstard

Depends on the length of the OP/ED and the number of episodes. Also, some shows have a cold open before the OP, so it could get difficult to separate them. I kinda think it's better to leave them in, delineated by chapters so you can skip through them if you want.

Asking that question only shows how new you are

>they actually watched the rebuilds

>Skipping OPs and EDs

newfag in Sup Forums reporting in.. where do you guys download/watch the ep's with eng sub?

tyvm

Kissanime or Youtube

It's not nice to lie to people, user-chan.

We all pay for Crunchyroll subscriptions senpai.

>Kissanime
tyvm

I'm lost then.. I'll have to wait what, 2 days until gg, horriblesubs or something get it done =//~~