White

>white
>all american- american (he served with the navy seals)
>enterpreneur
>pro 2nd amendment
>profesional investor
>no wife no kids
>fucks bitches on a daily basis

Is Dan Bilzerian the personification of the red pill?
I think so

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bilzerian
tampabay.com/news/business/markets/years-after-62-million-judgment-paul-bilzerian-is-alive-and-well-on/2198173
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's a very small gun in his hand

>Heart attack at age 30

You forgot that one bucko

none of those points make him redpilled

was never in the navy seals washed out twice, likes to act like he was, dad was rich , seen running away from shooting in las vegas, real hero.

>no kids
might as well be a nigger as far as the white race is concerned.

isn't this guy (((Armenian)))?

Hi Dan

>all american- american (he served with the navy seals)
Movie sets that you get kicked off of don't count as real life broseph

>>no wife no kids
Evolutionarily speaking omae wa mou shindeiro.
Might as well be a heroin addict who dies of an overdose.

he has kids

>fought for israel
>doesnt procreates
What a good goy.

Pretty sure he completed buds but got kicked out of the military shortly after

He didn't even come close to becoming a seal,
The closest he got was paying 15 million to be in the wahlberg movie about the Afghanistan guy... even then, he was on screen for like 20 seconds lol.

Also, Dans reaction during Vegas
>omg! Some chick got shot in the head right in front of me ! Tee hee! I'm going to go get my gun so I can take him out my self.

Dan is a delusional faggot... I guess that is pretty close to being red pilled though

>no children
haha yeah man so redpilled

>served with the seals
First, he flunked out of seal school
second, the seals are a meme

>heart failure at age 30 due to anabolic steroids
>pays women to take pictures with him on instagram
>washes his face with monoxodil
>steals glory from active service members
>has shills promote his shitty brand on mongolian yak herding forums

Dan, go outside dude, nobody here cares.

He acted like a cunt during the LA shooting

>>no wife no kids
failure at life

No Wife or Kids.
Fucks like a nigger.

This is the shit that destroys the west.

>pathetic manlet
>never learns
Nah

always remember /pol...
The more flamboyant and attention seeking a faggot is, the more likely that he is insecurely compensating for something

In this case his fucked legs.

He washed out of buds

>murderer
>supports killing machines
>toxic masculinity
>disrespects women
He's a piece of shit

Also, i think a screencap exists somewhere.

He apparently went on /fit and the kids over there roasted him and his chicken legs until they were drumsticks.

This dude is a faggot and it's retarded he filmed himself running away from a shooting, but of course he should run away. If he had a gun, should he have shot at random hotel windows or something? Enjoy prison if you ever do that in response to a hidden shooter.

Didn't he fail out of BUDS?

go away dan

>Dan Bilzerian
He is literally a manlet and a cuck.
He is Sup Forums incarnate.

He lives a good and fullfilling life. Can't hate.

dan bilzerian paid the producers of that marky mark movie where he rolls down a hill for an hour in afghanistan 5 million dollars to have 5 minutes of dialog in the movie as a navy seal intel guy or something

when it came out they cut all his shit out so he's just some guy in the background in one scene and they kept the 5 million he put up
tried to sue, lost

he says he ran to get his own gun but never did so i guess he planned to shoot at random hotel windows? then he posts a vid of him begging a cop for his gun again to shoot at random hotel windows? he's a fucking retard and was exposed to those too dumb to realize that before hand.

>when it came out they cut all his shit out so he's just some guy in the background in one scene and they kept the 5 million he put up
>tried to sue, lost

HAHAHAHA

yes. for a gun range safety violation.

>no kids
>red pilled
Sounds perfect for jews.

>served with SEALs
Putting aside the distinguished honor of serving with an organization that thinks doing an LRRP with one low power VHF radio in a fucking mountain range is a suitable COA....no the fuck he didn't. He never made it out of BUDs you colossal faggot.

This.

over compensating manlet.

like every republican

t. 6'7", 260 lbs lean and 170 IQ hillary voter

he has a rich dad and gambling money... does drugs. served in the navy seals? dont think so sweatie

Wtf I love Dan now

He didn't serve in the navy seals but he's got

and if he died tomorrow, he would be forgotten in a day.

Dudes a fuckin poser. I'd like to fight him.

This earth wont remember his dna.

Not surprised this is the guy most American's idolize...

If you listened to more than 5 minutes of him on the JRE and like him you're an even bigger tool than he is.

>Heart attack at age 30

It happens. I had one when I was 27. Nothing wrong with me, didn't use drugs, just an arterial spasm.

>coked and roided out schizoid
>doesn't breed
>professional wannabe tough guy

This guy is not redpilled. He's bluepilled either though. He's just can't of a pathetic tryhard cunt.

>pro 2nd amendment
So he supports gun control since the 2nd amendment only means states can raise their own militias and not niggers and faggots buying guns to commit crime or shoot each other on accident? Good man.

What LA shooting are you talking about?

He sounds very insecure. Why does he need to show off so much?
>oh look at me and all my big guns
>oh look at me and my yacht
>oh look at me in camo gear
That level of attention whoring is what I would expect from a woman.

Not many guns if he has that much money.

Jealousy: the post.

Fitting the post is from britbong.

The guy has nigger level brains.

> served with the navy seals
> Bilzerian entered the Navy SEAL training program in 2000; however, after several attempts, he did not graduate. He was reportedly dropped from the program for a "safety violation on the shooting range"

He's basically a nig.

>no wife no kids

Literally the opposite of a red pill

I don't know anything about him, and don't care... but putting a picture of himself with his arsenal online... does he even OPSEC?

I'd like him if his beard didnt go all the way up to his lips. Thats strange

>those legs

Roid raging
hedonist
mil drop out
medical problems
show off
trust fund kid
Autismo (check his LV shooting video screaming at a cop how he's like an navy seal give me your gun)

Dan is an honorary nig.

He gives masculinity a bad name; he might even be a paid shill trying to discredit masculine men

>So he supports gun control since the 2nd amendment only means states can raise their own militias

Except that isn't true

his father was a white collar criminal and fraudster, that's where his money originally came from.

ever see the video of him kicking a woman in the face in Miami? guy is a lowlife POS

>no wife / no kids
Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit.
Saged.

I met him at a bar once and he hit on my boyfriend.

>No wife no kids
Kinda a big minus, but otherwise sounds fine.

>he served with the navy seals
not even true

Not a Dan bilzerian fan but he clearly has muscular quads. The fact that you instantly look at his calves and go
>LOL no legs XDDDDD
proves you know nothing about lifting

>weird looking head
>probably a closet homosexual

He served in the Navy with the Navy Seals.

t. blue pilled

>enterpreneur
>pro 2nd amendment
>profesional investor

kek
already been debunked hard by poker pros that dan made his millions playing poker, nobody had even heard of him back during the time dan larped about making a killing.

he did have a father who robbed countless millions from corporations through fraudulant takeover attempts, which landed him in jail
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bilzerian
>tampabay.com/news/business/markets/years-after-62-million-judgment-paul-bilzerian-is-alive-and-well-on/2198173
>Convicted of fraud in 1989, he was sentenced initially to four years in prison and ultimately served 13 months. In 1992, the Securities and Exchange Commission won a $62 million judgment from him for illegal stock manipulation.
>Now the Wall Street Journal reports Bilzerian, 64 and with his trademark bushy mustache turned white, lives in voluntary exile on the Caribbean island of St. Kitts. Meanwhile — decades later — a receiver for the SEC is still trying to close the case after collecting only about $3.7 million yet spending $8.6 million in the effort to do so, the Journal says.

make your own mind up, did dan make 50mill playing poker (as he originally claimed) somehow out of sight of all of the worlds biggest poker players, who made fractions of that sum?
>redpilled
maybe?

>manlet
>coward (literally left a woman to die while he ran away shrieking like a child)
>overcompensating
>has to pay for every pussy he touches
>can't go a single day without posting on social media

He's a faggot.

I'm so jealous for that TrackingPoint.

Even if calves are mostly genetic, comparing his legs to his developed upper body, it's a disgrace how much his lower half is neglected.

Just your normal gym rat who curls crunches and benches instead of doing squats diddylifts and ohps as well

He's the definition of a manlet. And he wasn't a Navy SEAL.

*of

i dont really like or admire bilzerian, nor do i pay him any mind, but it seems like half the people who hate him are just jealous

what exactly do you hate about him
hes just some guy who is rich, likes roids and hot sluts