Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7uxxyGR-z4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Loli of the season? Loli of the season.

C U T E S T

>no romance in toz
>no romance in berseria
Fuck anime

Fuck off, we don't need anymore threads. Nobody talks about shit anyway.
>being a disgusting shipperfag
fuck off

Nothing wrong with having a romantic subplot (aka, not having a completely naive and neutered mc).

Tales romance is never good in the first place though. They are clearly not capable so I'm glad they stopped trying.

Why does she wear a umbrella?

Did you play the game? She gave her reason there.

She's an Earth Seraph so she does a lot of heavy lifting so she needs something light when defending herself.

Reminder that Sup Forums scum just made the thread so that they could talk about Berseria.

I'm liking the changes the anime made so far. Splitting the group to cover more stuff at the same time instead of one at the time was a good move. The added flashback scenes were cute and of course using the trial's and Zaveid's theme was great.

Eizen best boy.

Tales romances are terrible anyway so nothing of value was lost.

Fuck off to where you belong

>You'll never experience the pleasure of feeling Edna's thigh on your face

Why even live?

It seems as though they figured out something that they never practiced in the game itself. How to make you give a shit about the characters.

>Splitting the group to cover more stuff
What's funny is that it hasn't worked out. They could have given Alisha more relevance using that technique but she's pretty well forgotten by now. I know they'll meet up with her for the bridge but they could have easily added a scene in this episode with her to set that up.

They did exactly that at the end. If it was somewhere else during the episode it would have been out of place. Don't let your hate blind you.

Because she's an adorable loli and can get away with it by making it look cute. Also, it's common knowledge that umbrellas are the weapon of choice for certificated badasses.

Fujos on suicide watch

They did exactly that they interplayed Mikleo getting his bow with this episode. They don't go into what Alisha is doing because well she's not important enough for them to do it.

Any more like this?

To be fair, Tales of never were very romantic (well most of them not at less) they always put more effort into making things overly complicated and giving as much bittersweet as possible.

That's why I never liked too much this series, it just never is "lived happyly forever after" there is always some bullshit

>She's right

Moana > Edna

>nobody talks about shit anyways
>previous thread hit the bump and image limit

I want to marry Eizen!

Shit meaning anything of fucking relevance or quality, or better yet, what they haven't been saying for the past two months

Seraph use the opposing element as their catalyst. Edna uses a water catalyst, Dezel and Zaveid use an earth catlyst(the pendulums), Lailah uses a wind catalyst(cards), Mikleo uses a staff because he didn't know he was supposed to use a fire catalyst.

>Tales romance is never good in the first place though.

Lloyd and Colette were great in their anime. Especially when Lloyd kisses Colette.

>watching tales animes
>ever
>not just playing the video games

Tales vidya >>>> Tales anime
Danganronpa vidya >>> Shit >>>> Danganronpa anime

The original vidyas are a lot better than the anime adaptions

The Vesperia movie was excellent and the Zestria anime is far better than the game.

Her design was always great, sadly her game was not.

The Zestiria anime is leagues better than the game, and it has only gotten 8 episodes so far.

The story will get back to Alisha next episode, if they had shown her here, it would have been too much.

The anime will never, ever capture the same experience as playing through the elemental shrines.
It cuts out some of the grind but missed out on so much better experiences.

I like how this episode made Zaveid and Edna's talk during the end of the game alot more heartbreaking.

The anime is still far better than the game.

Zestria was a total flop. In gameplay; plot and characters

Onii-chan ;_;

>you will never have a super hot oniichan like Eizen

I hope we'll see the shrines in the anime with their OST

For the first time in my life, I experienced fucking dungeons music SO GOOD I didn't want to leave the dungeons.

The OST is that good.

Here have some orchestrated medley youtube.com/watch?v=C7uxxyGR-z4

Top tier imouto.
God tier eternal loli.
Best girl.

I played the game but didn't watch the anime. And as someone who doesn't care for homo pairings, Lloyd had more chemistry with every other party member. I didn't even dislike Colette, it just seemed like she was too much of a child compared to everyone else. Even more than Lloyd.

And the anime still manages to make me give a shit about the characters where the game couldn't.

>eternal loli
Where are you, STALKER? It's time to add Edna to the eternal loli chart.

You should watch the anime if you liked the game.

>The anime will never, ever capture the same experience as playing through the elemental shrines.
>playing through the elemental shrines.

That is not a con in any way.

>tfw you still haven't gotten over the trauma the water shrine gave you

I still have aids from those fucking wall puzzles in the wind temple. Holy shit if it weren't for Edna and Dezel's bants, I would have ragequit right there.

>those fucking eyes that send you back to the start of the area

I don't see how anyone would want to relive this bullshit.

Holy shit the memories are resurfacing.
>almost get to the end
>get sent back again

Best seraph got the worst dungeon. Damn shame.

The wind temple was absolutely boring. Large empty spaces with easy puzzles? Put me right to sleep.

All in all it's a good thing if they skip the trials.

Also, if you were a completionist and wanted all the chests, the dungeon ended up being like 10 hours long.

Man, the anime has been great and almost makes me want to finish the game. Just save Eizen. He's best boy.

>Large empty spaces with easy puzzles?
>Large empty spaces

I don't think we're thinking of the same wind temple. The wind temple in Zestiria was an ascending tower, which each floor segmented by short hallways worth of monsters and elevator puzzles. The most open areas were the first floor and the top floor, in which absolutely nothing happens.

Yeah. To me it looked like a concrete tower that they built and forgot to decorate or something. The Water and Fire trials weren't stellar examples of level design either but at least they had some life to them. The Wind trial looked like they wanted to be lazy or ran out of time; either way it was a lifeless grey shaft with some roaming monsters and a lot of spinny mist-things.

I didn't think the wind temple was so bad. Tedious as fuck but the water temple was by far the worst shit I've had to sit through in a Tales game. Second worst would be shadow temple in Symphonia.

As long as they use the trial music whenever the Seraphim of the corrisponding element does something cool, like they did when introducing Edna.

>she will never fall into your arms

three some when

Water temple in Berseria sucks ass too. Nothing is worse than the ex dungeon though. Fuck that.

Oh god. What's it like?

So there are these objects throughout the dungeon that you have to turn on/off that unlock/lock doors in the dungeon. And you have to turn some of them on and the others kept off to unlock the final door so you just do a whole lot of running around trying to figure out which object needs to be left on or off. The ex dungeon is just full of timers and stupid enemies.

>The ex dungeon is just full of timers and stupid enemies.
Oh god it's Abyss all over again isn't it?

When they meet up with Alisha again to make it a foursome, for maximum Meebo NTR.

her thighs must feel nice

Would lick

Do fujos like Edna?
Because I think she's cute as fuck.

She doesn't interfere with their ships so they do, same with Rita. Alicia and Rose are the ones they hate.

From what I've seen fujos don't give enough of a shit about either Rose or Alisha to even bring themselves to hate either girl. They tend to be the ones that sit back and laugh at Rose and Alishafags. If any anyone who seriously ships Sorey with a female show up they usually just BTFO them with one or two game screenshots.

I'm shipping mc x all the females. So it's a harem

fujo pls, you're not fooling anyone

>no merry adventures of Eizen and his smug imouto on the seven seas
Ufotable pls, asspull and save Eizen.

So I'm gonna guess that you've either never been on any of the threads or you're one of the shippers that they BTFO'd?

>Eizen best boy.
How does anyone even compete?

More like tumblr. Most actual fujos have opinions on the ships and characters, they just don't bring it up because it's not relevant to their discussions.

Fujos like Edna.

I thought he abandoned Edna because he was tainted and didn't want to corrupt her?
>tfw he knows his fate in Berseria but still bros it up

From what I've heard tumblr tends to get up in arms if you even claim to dislike a female character.

Well, most Tales games had a pairing or two, it was just never a super big thing.

That's definitely not true.

I don't think I'm even half way through Berseria yet, but I assume his whole Shinigami curse shtick was probably why he left her, so she didn't get involved in whatever mess that happens when he's around.

>edgy pirate
>encyclopedia bro who loves his imouto
>smug loli
>brocon with a wicked sense of humor
Truly the best siblings in this universe.

Anyway, time to bolt before I get spoilered to hell and back.

Two words user Haruno Sakura.

Hell you'd know of several more if you follow more than one series.

I'm almost wondering if Eizen might make it out of this alive like Mason. As I recollect, Edna was in complete denial in the game about him not being savable. Eizen was also completely unable to recognize her anymore. Seems like those things have changed. The resolution of that subplot was also pretty terrible. Doubly so in that if they'd just waited after Heldalf, they could have shot him with Zaveid's gun and it'd have probably been okay. Sure, they didn't know at the time, but it fell flat in retrospect.

Don't worry user I won't spoil it for you. It's nice just to talk about how best boy Eizen is. Is he gap moe?
>looks tough and edgy
>is super redpilled about women, probably because of Zavied's hijinks
>is actually a huge nerd who gets sad when Eleanor steals his info dump role

>Alicia and Rose are the ones they hate.
>Alicia
Who? Also fujos don't give a shit about either, or they embrace them both and ship them because the game does too.

Why would any fujo feel threatened about any girl in this game? They know the fucking ending. Only secondaries seem to think Zestiria is some harem competition where Mikleo is truly 'threatened' by grills.

there was the berseria episodes

Nope. Nothing is immune to shitflinging arguments built entirely out of bullshit. They're just disguising their shipwars and waifu/husbando wars up in the latest trendy terminology.

They probably had to drop the subplot because of a certain person's meddling.

>sorey's face looks like that distorted kirito picture

You reminded me of that image with all three of them on his or someone's cock.

>Eizen was also completely unable to recognize her anymore. Seems like those things have changed.

Or, of course, the next time they confront him (or last time if it'll happen more than once), he completely doesn't recognize her anymore. And then they kill him.

>And then they kill him.
Please, no.

>kill him
No. It's not going to happen. They can't kill best boy and ruin Edna's smile forever. ;_;

The tumblr fall out from after Narusaku and AliFish, and HakuMor got BTFO'd was glorious.

I would kill for an adaption of Berseria after Zestiria. I knew I was going to like Eizen, but he's far more likable than I imagined. The rest of the cast, too.

Sasuga earth seraph siblings.

Possibly. It certainly felt unfinished, but so many jrpgs anymore feel like they ran out of budget 2/3rds of the way through. I can barely even remember the last time I played a JRPG and felt it was complete.

It's not impossible, and certainly would be more like source. However, the changes they've made so far would make it even worse than in the game (presuming that part proceeds as it has in the past). They seem willing to change things up significantly, so I'm hopeful it'll at least end up better than it did.

Imo I think that Berseria would've made for a much better anime than Zestiria. The party just has much better chemistry and the plot is more compelling since Japan loves its revenge plots.