Is it possible that Sargon and the rest of the skeptic community are controlled opposition?

Is it possible that Sargon and the rest of the skeptic community are controlled opposition?

Sargon has an MTV deal right? I'd say yea

What are they skeptical of

it is possible and they probably not even aware of it...

I think he's just conceited. Describing himself as an activist begs a few questions though.

aiaiaiaiai

>believing sargon of cuckad

lolwatt.jpg

>activist

And what exactly he has done?

His name is Sargoy of Acuck

What does the cation say

He and Stefan Molymeme are CIA MK Ultra plants OP. They try to logics and be objective but they unwittingly broadcast the propaganda.

That's my point.
But in a recent video he said "i'm not a journalist...blah (something) blah...I'm an activist".
He comments on Rome while it burns, nothing more.

Why? How is Sargon hurting anyone? He is Sup Forums except refuses to accept genetic differences and keeps hoping it's all due to "muh culture."

>Is Sup Forums but refuses to accept reality
I think you clicked on the wrong flag, mate.

I'm saying he is far too "Sup Forums" for the generic public to be controlled opposition

The generic (general?) public is not likely to have a clue who he is.

what does this prove?

he's a gatekeeper for the alt right and his audience is all whites in denial and kekistani mutts

Yeah, literally everyone not natsoc is controlled opposition.

99 percent of content creators are on shillbux, with the goal of gaslighting the fraction of a percent of the woke INCEL white nationalists.

No, they were just commentators that rose due to gamergate and antifeminism and their success is fizzling because there isn't any new threat. They're irrelevant after the election, and they have made too many compromises.
It's like they were threatened with something when they used to be open to some points about white nationalism, and now they're anti white and make jokes about it. Like they're overcompensating or afraid of offending their friends so they don't speak what they used to at least acknowledge or think about.

>Is it possible that Sargon and the rest of the skeptic community are controlled opposition?
No. Not when it comes to Sargon at least. He and a few others are important in helping people of higher than average intelligence in breaking the conditioning. For people of average, or lower than average, intelligence arguments based on logic and reason doesn't work to break the conditioning.

>Natsoc
>Thinking a system almost identical to communism is a good thing...
Nazis were and still are controlled opposition.

>Sargon and the rest of the skeptic community
these are fucking youtubers, they have no higher knowledge. skepticism is an actual field of philosophy with a set 'community', don't use the moniker for this microbrain pig

Sargon isn't controlled opposition, he's a fellow traveler. In 2 years he will be unironically supporting Jared Taylor, mark my words.

Sup Forums is closer to what somebody could call controlled opposition to me.
So many people taking the board seriously these days, it's actually sickening

Muh skeptic community is nothing more than low hanging fruit pickers. The content they create are responses to the most obvious and in your face crazy leftist talking points. They WILL NOT be right wing or speak about anything right-wing because they are (for the most part) admitted liberals.
This means that what they are trying to do is save the liberal party and make it 'lighter' in a sense, a return to power. They either do or don't understand that their beliefs are what led to how the left is today. Sargon in perticular has even stated that he just wants HIS liberal party back however he still holds the opinions that lead to welfare states, forced diversity, etc.
Never forget that Sargon was only in this because GG. Most of them were.
This group will NEVER go against or question (((them))). Even Mouthy whatever did his JQ video (which was tame) AND he's 'protected' buy the left. They ate him alive and he cucked out extremely fast. "it was all a game, sorry, ima gud boi."

tl;dr these faggots are in it for money and should be used and discarded as nothing more than 'gateways".

Maybe, in the dramatic sense you mean your question in - professional handling of Sargon as an asset; though not outstandingly likely in my own rough estimation.
OR
Definitely yes, in a more subtle sense. Sargon and all of his majestic celebrated ilk are certainly controlled by the 24 hour calculated cultural meme put forth by the media. I despair that whilst nodding to give acknowledgement to this the majority of anons are not giving it the full internal cognitive enquirey that the power and malign calculated intent of the media deserves. It is science. It is policing. It is control.
Ever more potent is it's control over those who would above all be popular. You'll notice that in the programming itself this fact is acknowledged and the need for popularity is fostered onto young shoulders.
(Christians can read about media prophesied in revelations. The second beast had the power to make the image of the great beast speak to all the people. Through two millennia people carried this warning to us, whilst it was impossible in our ancestors times to conceive of such a power they still trusted the word of God and faithfully retold the message. God help us.)

Witness the intellectuals of our time.