Kizumonogatari: Tekketsuhen 傷物語鉄血篇

Anyone see Kizu?

Other urls found in this thread:

kizumonogatari-usa.com/theater_tekketsu.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got the portrait board, but they lazy shits didn't even change the date on it for Canada.

Was it only this weekend?

Today was the first day, going on for a while this week depending on where you are.
kizumonogatari-usa.com/theater_tekketsu.html

>8 months after original release

why does canada always get shafted?

FUCKING

How many of you canucks saw the BD rip first and went to see the movie in theaters afterwords?

LEAF

I didn't wanna go all the way to Toronto for it, I'll just wait until they're all out and watch then in one go.

>a minute between each posts
A
FUCKING
SAMEFAG

smooth

I don't really feel like paying $14 just to see one-third of an entire movie. I already feel cheated from paying two times to watch the Attack on Titan movies.

Yeah saw the 2:20pm showing in Vancouver. There was around 12 people in the theatre that could sit like 250 people. A couple people came in 20 minutes late. I think they thought the movie was like other mainstream movies and have 20 minutes of previews before the actual movie.

Looks like you're all fucked for next movie too.

It went for like 8 dollars around here in USA.

*starts leaf-blower*

I'm probally just going to take a trip down to seattle to see part. I havent gone to the states since the dollar went to shit so it should be fun.

Canada theaters always love to overprice their tickets, regardless of the movies.

So do we get something for going or is it just the movie. Debating if free cool stuff is worth the train ticket into Toronto

It's SHAFT, it's what they do.

It's just the portrait board it's glossy though.

It was actually a dollar less than what i pay for a normal movie at a big movie theater $11 CAD.

Its also textured

Someone make a camrip so we get decent subs

Leaf me alone

yes, when it was released on fucking BD a fucking month ago. don't give money to fuckers who can't even be bothered to release shit when it's new. and don't give money for unfinished half assed garbage by shaft while you're at it

I can't wait for Part II

I know it already aired at the roadshow, but when do we get the NA release?

Fuck that's depressing. The 12:55pm showing had enough people to fill out about 2/3 of the middle row.

Part II is airing in USA in October, but in October I already have a plane ticket to go to see my waifu in Hiroshima. What do I do?

I hope you FUCKING LEAFS enjoy kizu. Hopefully p2 won't take so long

2:20pm is kinda a odd time, the later showing probally had more people.

>went to the theater alone
>people all around me talking with their friends
>reminded im a loser with no friends

So did you guys get the 27x40 movie posters to or was that USA exclusive?

Yeah, we got the EXACT SAME boards as you guys.

>tfw no Kizu in my backwater little province

He's not talking about that, he's talking about THIS.

shit damn i want that.

Yeah that one

>27x40

FUCK we didnt get that

That thing in the bottom is also an artbook, mostly contains scenes from the movie, but it's pretty damn neat.

There there, user. Going to the movies alone is nothing to be ashamed of. We're here for you.

You had to buy some mrch to get the poster.

Granted the cheapest thing was a 10 dollar art book, then the price spikes to 50 and the 150 for the BD's.

god, what the fuck theater were you at? the one i went to just raffled off the little boards.

The one in Downtown LA, it was called the Downtown Independent.

Everyone here got poster boards, nothing was raffled. The movie posters were the only thing in short supply. Guess your theater didn't expect such a high turn-up and didn't order enough poster boards.

>raffled

They gave those things out like hotcakes for us.

>no australia screening

ah such is life in the shithole american south.

[banjo's internally]

Toronto screening was pretty good. Can't believe they extended the dates but nothing will top the number of screenings Madoka got.

>California
>the south

Anyway how did you guys enjoy the screenings? And then realize you could have torrented it?

>torrented it
>for American screenings

Forget torrenting it with subs, you couldn't even torrent a decent quality rip by the time it was out of theaters in the U.S.

I think it was just a general question to Canadians, since they just finished their screenings.

im talking about the canandia screening

When did they extend the dates, I literally found out today at 1am.

i was obviously talking about where i live ya dingus.

In that case, it was worth it anyways. Watched it on drugs and got the board, that's all that matters. Posters would have been nice but Canada always gets cucked in the end.

Yesterday? Maybe the day before?

Yeah, movie screenings do have a certain atmosphere that you can't get sitting in front of your computer screen. That and it's always nice to enjoy the product in the way the producers meant for it to be enjoyed, in theaters.

Did you guys get any memers though? Right before the movie started some dude screamed out "Cat a best!". But other than that, it was relatively cringe-free.

None that I recall. It was Toronto so that was surprising especially since the entire theater was sold out.

Maybe if we get Tekketsu at the same time as America, there will be more hype and more memes.

Sounds better than the Rebellion screening I was at (Ottawa).

really awful to not have them bring kizu here. Picked a bad time to not be in Toronto.

There was some guys sitting next to me, that pointed out that cat was best girl and oshino was a meme, and that's about it.

I would probably be interested in watching just the second movie, myself. Not interested in paying for three one-hour movies, and I mostly just want to see Araragi turn into a plant on the big screen. Though if they don't bring the first movie here, it's unlikely we'll see the others.

>oshino was a meme

That only works in text, why the fuck would he say it out loud?

You can't stop autism.

Maybe he pronounced both the same...

It's all about the atmosphere of the theatre. Why pay for any movie at all if you're not going to enjoy it on a fuckhuge screen with fuckhuge speakers?

I fail to understand what point you're trying to make.

>America gets Tekketsu in October
>Canada gets it April 2017
>the final film has aired by then

How would you react?

Nope, straight up meem.

yes masterpiece

Because it's their fate.