How come you never hear anything out of here

how come you never hear anything out of here

why are they so quiet, what's their endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Craig_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"leftist enclave collapsing?"

>"you have to go back"

Idahoans hate newfags, that's why

They make good SSDs

The people are potato quality

South idaho is shit and compromised by mormons/refugees. North idaho is great but unfortunately we're full, fuck off.

Nobody fucking lives there and 90 percent of news is bad news and Idaho is mostly law abiding whites thats why. Theres about as many people living there as Lyon, France and Oslo, Norway

North Idaho is undiscovered paradise

shhhhhhhhh
quiet, the niggers will hear you

I don't know why people here tell newfags to fuck off...there's a massive labor shortage. If you know any useful trade, you can write your own ticket.

Are ya fucking serious??! Taters, bro, taters! Catch up

>Calicancer metastasizing there like they are in NM

Because you can commit murder there.

i drove through once. there's like 20 people in the whole state who aren't tourists.

Fuck offf.... We are conservative white people that don't want to be fucked with.

It's practically our Ireland. They make nothing but potatoes for the rest of us

Amen.... Stay the hell out of N. Idaho.

Labor shortages lead to higher wages. Or spics.

>((()))

Northern Idaho looks lush and pretty from space.
Leave it alone.

>what's their endgame?
potatoes

Is there anywhere in the US that the californian plague isn't spreading?

No. I'm in Denver and want to gas them all.

Honestly. Washington state here, and they're fucking terrible.

ayo somyone say igaho?

Racial composition
White 89.1%

Inb4 eurofags go make a le 90% white face

>The Larry Craig scandal was an incident that began on June 11, 2007, with the arrest of Larry Craig—who at the time was a Republican United States Senator from Idaho—for lewd conduct in a men's restroom at the Minneapolis–St. Paul International Airport. Craig later entered a guilty plea to a lesser charge of disorderly conduct on August 8.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Craig_scandal

They have a very small population. Probably racist, conservative. As well as ignorant of how big cities are. They think stereotypes are real, lmfao. It's a great town for your Sup Forumser but besides that it's a boring potatoe wasteland.

Have lived up N on CDA lake and Boise. N ID is fucking awesome I could take people to places that would blow their minds. Cedars literally bigger around then redwoods. Clear glacial stream with 3 foot trout that have never seen or heard of human it's not in their dna I would walk up and grab them in the water they would not try to swim away, it was like dodos. I've stood on the tops of burnt mountains and saw nothing but charred forests and black mountains as far as the eye could detect. I have had mountain lions sleep on the porch of my A frame because the wood burner heated the glass front and they layed upon the glass, and the first time I saw them I wondered how a bunch of golden labs got up the mountain. I would spend all summer cutting g down and chopping wood for the winter. I would trade the morel mushrooms I found wood cutting for smoked trout and salmon and venison jerky and elk burger. It was awesome. Boise was pretty shitty in comparison.

how come you never hear anything out of here

why are they so quiet, what's their endgame?

we puree uropen her

Have you watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate?

This. Idaho is amazing and has so much natural beauty in plain sight; and you can even privately own it if you want because it's not a (((national park))) like Jellystone. I'm a fucking dirty shitskin pajeet and I visited Idaho and they were the nicest people I've ever met besides Montana, and they're basically the same damn people anyway. 9/10 highly recommended.

No idea, I've been to Idaho a few times.
Very conservative, you can buy ammo at the gas station, I went to a gun show being held in a junior high school gym, very nice.

can you guys detail what makes them specifically bad and how you can identify them? To they come out and say they are from CA, or is it more in their behavior?

We keep it quiet, because we got a good thing going. Don't need CA fags fucking it up.

Not afraid of any federal marshals, either.

The eight scariest words in North Idaho are: "You ain't from around here, are ya, boy?"

And we can laugh at ourselves and tell the joke about toothpaste being invented in North Idaho. Because if they had invented it anywhere else, they would call it teethpaste. LOL

They all share a hubris that would humble Icarus and a self absorption that would make Narcissus blush. Both of those qualities they are completely blind to. Plus anywhere with snow means they're fucking up traffic left and right. I think worst of all is total disregard of the places they go, whether tradition, mannerisms, or even sports teams.

>end game
to eventually get invaded by montana

Ah righto. I'm a cali fag that has been wanting to move because the faggotry in this state. I voted trump and am pretty far right leaning so want to avoid doing the stereotypical faggot shit that is so apparent when I do take that plunge

My advice is to stay put and fight for your homeland.

>there's a massive labor shortage
Then make some babies you cuck

I hear ya and don't blame ya. I live in a really white affluent area in socal so it's not so bad.. but anytime there are too many white people in one place (((they))) have to fix that so..

Beat me to it

>what's their endgame?

Potatoes

Potatoes everywhere

2T reporting

How about you mind your fuck damn business. We're full

i always feel like Idaho should be in the middle of the country, location wise. I don't know why.

Ex 5B here. It was basically Californian white flight central, but pretty comfy since it hadn`t gone to shit yet. I think there was one black guy at school, and he was adopted by our one Jewish teacher.