How can we remove women's rights to vote?

How can we remove women's rights to vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Artificial womb

Essentially when you turn 18 you give people a choice: either sign up to be potentially drafted and get the right to vote, or don't. Women will never choose on an individual level to make themselves available for drafting.

Make politics less entertaining and they won't vote. Remove social obligation to do so, the only reason they do anything. In fact make voting socially unacceptable.

Holy shit that's a perfect option.

You instantly remove every spineless liberal and roastie from the political sphere.

Asking the real questions. We have to do it the same way they got it. Have a grass roots anti suffrage movement, once we convict 80% of men we hold a referendum of men. To decide.

Let Islam take over. That'll do it in no time.

Although desu we can't actually do this in a civilized society.

Society would have to collapse in order for male authority to be restored and then when we rebuild society we don't allow women voting or in politics.

Just offer them gibs in exchange for giving up the right to vote. Then we get rid of the gibs immediately after

No, seriously, do what says.

That also removes numales and cucks from the equation; anyone who doesn't have the spine to be eligible to fight if needed doesn't participate in decisions for the country.

>How can we remove women's rights to vote?

Just convince the leftist ones that every time they vote, they're contributing to the patriarchial power structure that holds them back, and that the "only way to win is not to play". Then, it all sorts itself out!

This is actually a really good idea, and the few women who do sign up are gonna be right wing anyway.

spbp

By abolishing the cuckstitution.

Correct.

The libshits will cry about how "suffrage has been reversed" or some shit, but the vast majority of normies will simply look at them and say "there's the drafting office".

We are terribly sorry guys, we never should have given in to this madness...

>anyone who doesn't have the spine to be eligible to fight if needed doesn't participate in decisions for the country.
humm made me think

this wont work,
are you people politically illiterate or just from europe?
the draft is rendered unconstitutional in the usa, selective service is just a bullshit jew subversion of it, keeping track of everyone, but they aren't actually allowed to draft anyone. That said, In principle I would agree with this, much to Sup Forumss consternation i imagine.

which gives us the right to vote right back because no gibs. same reason you cant take away voters rights for people on gibs, they'll no longer be on gibs in a short oder and then can just vote again.

that actually comes to mind, do we just tell disabled people who would fight if they could to fuck off?

Only those who are net tax contributors can vote. This removes women, spics, and niggers without being explicitly sexist or racist.

You can put a wheelchair-bound man behind a desk. It's not like he doesn't spend his day sitting down anyways. That also applies for people with physical issues that would otherwise preclude them.

I'd imagine for anyone else that can't serve in the military, you could simply have them work a support job. That would only apply to them though; so you can't have Tyrone file papers for some hours and get the rights to vote if he's healthy enough to tote a rifle and intelligent enough to obey command. That also drives some discipline and morality into hoodies too.

this. as soon as we will have artificial wombs and artificial waifus, numales will stop falling for women's spell and they'll all become obsolete

Most men don't want to raise children by themselves or with another man

agreed, though you can bet some of (((them))) will be able to somehow get a pencil pushing job

still would like to know what womans contributions look like without child based welfare since that shit is inherently cancer.

Honestly, the only thing I care about is how the man's and woman's vote divides the family. I think we should have it so when a woman and man gets married their vote only counts for one, a family wide vote that brings the family together in politics.

This is actually perfect.

The idea behind using net contribution is that it will eliminate anyone who uses child based welfare. There is a handy graph somewhere that shows that the average woman is only a net contributor between ages 45 and 51. At that point most will be married and take on the political views of their husbands.

>us
Post tits then

You fucking cucks would never say this to a woman's face

one vote per household, only land owners may vote

all kinds of things you can do

>That also removes numales and cucks from the equation
I thought we were going to draft them and then put them in the brig where they can't sleep for 3 days because of wearing their uniform incorrectly then we send them to the front lines with 5 bullets and start shelling a position right next to them

that usually takes care of it

You shouldn't vote roastie

You know what? At this point I think it's too late for that.

spbp

I think A LOT more men are more receptive to repealing the 19th then most believe. Nearly every male conservative I've conversed with privately agrees women voting was what started all this shit.

I talk about it openly with my wife and she agrees with me and allows me to choose her votes for her.

I wonder who could be behind these posts...

Beta uprising when?

Just track taxes. Only net contributors can vote. Men will get the vote at about age 24 on, and women get to vote if they worked all along for 5 years in their 30s, on average.

This. Only white males would vote, as was originally intended.

Gibs equilibrium sounds fine to me.

so like starship troopers then? to be a citizen you have to fight in the military.

embrace Fascism in America and then we will deal with the issue of women voting. They will be at home raising strong aryan babies

Did someone say beta uprising?

Your T levels must be off the charts to accomplish that.

I've never understood the fantasy that develops from the possibility of artificial wombs. We have the technology to enslave and use women to breed now. I don't see how a machine that lets roasties roast until they're 80 somehow means we'll automatically kill all women the day the first artificial womb comes online. This technology will only make women more powerful because they'll be the ones interested in it. At best, it'll be a novelty for extremely wealthy families to make designer babies without ruining the gold-digging wife's figure.

Subtle redpilling over time my friend.

FPBP. Even if we can't get rid of their right to vote, the artificial womb will give us a China-tier gender ratio, and the male voters will eventually cancel out the female voters, who will become a minority.

Just make up some reason why it's sexist and how it's actually cool for women not to vote. Not voting is the new rebellion, the new bra burning, the ultimate response to the patriarchy is to not play it's game

First of all, make it a condition to serve in the military to have the right to vote.

Beside that :
Dont help wpmen
Dont interact with women
Dont speak to women
Never marry a woman
Intruduce very harsh punishments for false accusations.
Completely remove all alimony, child custody and marriage rights ( make it a voluntary, private thing )

We could do it if the vast majority of men wanted to re-enslave women. The problem is that there are a lot of cucks that feel bad for the poor wittle womyns and resist, but said cucks are probably less likely to resist artificial womb and sexbot technology.

Step one is to get into church. If that's a no go then I can't teach you shit.

I do go actually, huge Christian.

Liberals would just argue its a way to discriminate against poor people. Literally every person could sign up for the draft, in their worldview at least

That would only incentivize people not to marry even more because muh individualism

they don't even have to fight, they just have to sign up to be drafted if a war breaks out

"we as feminist wont vote in a patriarchal society because its straight white male dominant". just spam this meme in tumblr

Add requirement for military service.

lol I told my mom and sister and they got pissed

FPBP
We'll do our own immigration, and immigrate an 80 percent male population into our countries. Without women, liberal parties couldn't even get out of the blocks.

YOUR ARTIFICIAL WAIFU WILL RAISE YOUR CHILDREN WHILE YOU'LL PLAY VIDYA, GO TO MARS AND STUDY MATH AND PHYSICS, YOU LITERAL BRAINLET

Great. then step one is getting your woman into anti-abortion stuff. Helps prime the pump for black/white thinking.

That's our samson option.

we outnumber you dick fuck

the juden strikes again with a workable solution lol

all we have to do is tell you your rights are gone. what are you going to do about it? we allowed you rights and you turned against the fucking country.

We'll never know because we'll be dead before then. Even if a working one came out tomorrow, it'll only be accessible to the wealthiest or royalty, and they're not exactly wanting to completely flip over the status quo. And your army of totally-not-gay men you intend to breed would take 30-40 years to reach any kind of majority. That's if you have full control of the legal system, which will without doubt restrict the technology. And if you had full control of the legal system, we wouldn't have these problems anyway. It's never gonna happen, it's a fantasy you look at like Heaven that eases the pain of your current life, but we'll never see it.

A woman has never run a communist state.

Beautiful.

Doesn't matter roastie. What will you do to physically overpower men?

What's your point?

Super anti-abortion myself. Christian women are (or at least should) be anti-abortion so shouldn't be too hard to find one like that.

Make Women Property Again

>bring back coverture

Post feet

Use other men like they always do. Even if you remove the sexual motivation men are raised and indoctrinated by their mothers. Can't have dear ol mom not having rights or being a sex slave.

This. Women can't do jack shit to men.

Well at that point it's easy man. Just encourage her to get into debates online with other women about it and she'll become so disgusted with her gender that she'll realize the problem with women voters. At least that was what happened here. I had to start with a blank slate though, she was a legit bisexual pagan when I got with her (dem thighs). Sounds like you're leagues ahead of me

>draft is unconstitutional in the US
>every time it comes up the Supreme Court rules its constitutional

why is it always a faggot

>We'll never know because we'll be dead before then.
Not necessarily
youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4

>That's if you have full control of the legal system, which will without doubt restrict the technology.
What incentive would the elite have to restrict the technology?

t-thank you Satan

Why do you cucks want a larger nigger population?

Because despising someone isn't grounds for killing them.

Exactly. I have three sisters. It's too late to stop it now, the toothpaste is out of the tube.

im not to blame for the rest of those cunts

We can't and that's the wrong thing to focus on. We need to remove the right to vote for low IQ morons, which is most women anyway. A simple civics test like who's the vice president etc.. You'd be surprised how many libtards (and women) don't know. Remember Jay Leno has that skit he used to do, man on the street, where he would ask regular people on the street the simplest questions. Yeah, those people can decide your fate. I say enough already! Retards shouldn't vote!

then you make it so that only families can vote

Well OP, seems like women are doing that job themselves by importing these ones.

>What incentive would the elite have to restrict the technology?

If you are suggesting we live in dystopia where the government controls all human reproduction, I don't think you'll ever get too many on board with that. It's the makings of a good Philip K. Dick novel, but I don't think I'd want to live in that world. I'm sorry your in such a spot where this seems like a better option to you. Besides, one good recession, a real one, and women will be back in line pretty quick. The Mad Max version of the future is a lot more likely than the Matrix.

Haha my mom was always center right but it was seeing third wave feminism that made her go "Just take our voting rights senpai it'll be better this way."
> she was a legit bisexual pagan when I got with her (dem thighs)
Whoa, color me interested how did you guys meet/get together if you don't mind me asking? Also I'm a sucker for thighs myself

my mom believes women shouldnt vote because they almost always vote democrat.

Not having rights would be fine, sexual slavery is still barbaric and wouldn't happen. Also, a small percentage of nu-males isn't very imposing.

unfortunately then married gays would be able to vote when a single white 18 year old dude wouldn't

A lot of these cunts actually do, even if they are fewer than the ones who won't. These cunts are the worst of them all.

Facebook, actually, she's the younger sister of someone I knew in high school. I was an Asafag at the time so we hit it off. My redpilling started shortly thereafter, and I'd drip feed her the important bits and let her think she figured the rest out on her own.

What about the fact that they are very likely to grow up to be criminals, murders or rapists and will be a burden on the tax system? Seems grounds to me.

simple. only hetrosexual families with children can vote.

the chance still exists for them to repent and do good. It's a slim chance, but it's there.