Trump

Trump is a raci-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=47IqsZdzp6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I swear Trump used the exact same rhetoric in instances like these for the purpose of showing the hypocrisy in the Jew Media.

Accurate

"i'll accuse you in public"
"no one believes you anymore"

I'll give him that he's clever when it comes to exposing the shitty media.

Mexicans aren't rapi-

no-one trusted obama with any actual work

Liberals don't even pretend to be informed anymore. The first thing their favorite communist on social media tells them they immediately believe for life.

O-oy vey! What hypocrisy! I'll sue you for slander!

>democrats are the weel wacists!

They think racism is relative to the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=47IqsZdzp6M

People don't call trump a racist just because he wants to enforce immigration, user. They call him a racist because he has a history of saying and doing racist shit. The quotes about immigrants, the latino judge, the tenant policies in his buildings. Theres a lot, user. If immigration policy was the only thing on the table here, you could draw a parallel to Bill Clinton but that's just not the case. You obviously wish it was the case, though.
Hillary Clinton took plenty of shit for her earlier quotes on gay marriage, user. She changed her mind and her policy. She admitted that she was wrong.
Donald Trump might have said that he is an ally for lgbt people but so far everything hes done so far suggests otherwise. His real loyalties on the subject obviously still lie with his christfag friends like Tony Perkins.

>its 2017 you cant just say that

Was Feudalism a good or bad system?

>Hillary Clinton took plenty of shit for her earlier quotes on gay marriage, user

Wrong.

Dont shill your thread in other threads you kangaroo nigger

His stance on mexicans and muslims leaves him permanently tainted.

Clinton as president is responsible for mass murder of latinos. Supposedly under him and 2 bushes millions of latinos were murdered/death penalty. They came here without families and became victims. US doesnt want to admit. A vast portion under clinton. Latino ranks 1 in death penalty. Black 2. There are huge lawsuits US doesnt know what to do nor admit to general public.

Clinton did so much harm to latinos that those with american ancestry filed land claims under Bush.

libs in 1995 =/= libs in 2016

this one can't be real. same author and just a week and a half posted from each other? no way.

Ive heard as far as the military going to latino homes and hitting them with radiation weapons.

man i would love to rub my dick all over her tits then force her on her knees to hate fuck the shit out of her.

Bill clinton was a racist. Trump is worse. Your meme is shit

*brap*
*brap*
*brap*
*brap*

kek, I didn;t even notice.

>BRRRAAAAAAAAAPPP

...Anemone?

>I disagree
>Let me link you to reddit
I'm really BTFO over here, user.
Just about every major newspaper had at least 1 article floating around election season criticising Hillary's marriage equality history. The gay community doesn't hold grudges about which politicians weren't pro-marriage in the 90s (almost none of them were). Many politicians have been forgiven for the same. They resent politicians who refuse to change and who pose a threat in the future. They don't really care if, in your heart, you agree. They care that your platform reflects their interests.
The Clinton or Sanders Administrations were no threat to LGBT topics at all. Trumps clearly is.

You can't tell the productivity of somebody by the state of their desk.

As a manager, the biggest thing I can determine from the two pictures is that Trump is very disorganized.

thats a trap u fag

well.. to be fair Melania's dress looks pretty fucking ugly in this pic

this one makes my dick diamonds
yeah i didn't notice it was word for word copy of clintons speech lol.

no its not.

What a faggot you are.

Manager at Wendy's isn't a manager, fagboy.

Stop huffing so much petrol you abo fuck

hows that 'management' job going at your dad's window cleaning business?

He was too busy inviting Muhammad to the White House to show off his "clock" to do any actual work, you fucking racist.

You are a fucking faggot lol, Trump has made billions of dollars what the fuck are you? A manager at best buy?

Good. KYS now maggot

Ultra retard faggot alert lol. Literally nothing you think or say is rational or logical