What is to explain for whites being so submissive and "beta", Sup Forums...

What is to explain for whites being so submissive and "beta", Sup Forums? Is it really all someone elses fault like the Jews or are we responsible for anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/bull-cow-escape-new-york-city-brooklyn-slaughterhouse/
contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/imaging/IMAGES/DMS/CK_Image.Present2?DMS_ID=AD74B5B1381037CF143639FCC962A51884E1B82B4878F2B40AED41EC5B281FEFF49F5EEE3C5FF6AAFD2E3BCD8D4EF51611C9FFEAEC40DB04AD6EA77D9B0E26FE&i_url=https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/imaging/IMAGES/DMS
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4395310/Boyfriend-forced-watch-refugee-rapes-girlfriend.html
instagram.com/optimusprime_334/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that nigger had no purpose there other than to hit people. the white kids just wanted to pretend and be fags.

Lmfao at that webm.

You have a point though about whites. It's a couple of things.

1. Moral and ideological collapse of western civilization. 60 years ago that nigger in your webm would've been lynched on the spot.

Why different now? Liberalism and general moral decay have made us unsure of our superior place in the world. Now the white man is conflicted if he needs to confront the black man. "Am I being racist? Is violence the answer?" In the past we had the absolute confidence that comes with ignorance. "It's God's will that the white man dominate the black. This is an absolute truth."

2. White people are legitimately less physically strong then black people.

3. Black people are too stupid to have forsight of the consequences of their actions and so they are more prone to violence, which always have terrible life repercussions for them.

what the literal fuck am I looking at here

I would grab my soapbox and strongly declare that it would have been fun to immediately attack that black.

However, the unlikelyhood that I would actually do so is only surpassed by the unlikelyhood that I would be at such a faggy white kid get-together such as that.

In conclusion, all three of those stupid crackers got what they deserved, and black probably had a great time.

yes. obviously drastic conclusions regarding race can bemade judging by the outcome of this mosh. likely, it's something to do with the (((Jews)))

I'm going go drink gasoline now

sage

Women. It's women. It's their fault, they did this.

wow that's an intellectual pic

a large part of it is fear that it will damage our future earnings. niggers laugh at this, then go home and ponder it, then hate whitey even more.
>he wun't fite me cause he think he finna make money and i won't
>cracker ass cracker
t. literally called a racist for not demolishing a freshman in art class when i was 17.

U burgers never fail to make me laugh with your bullshit explanations

Maybe get a fucking education before you decide to share your wisdom with us.

Sup Forums is not considered a reliable source in academic papers btw

"whitey" who got kicked in the head then punched has dreads
lynch them all

Are you white and do you consider yourself submissive and a beta?

Anyway to answer your question, in America its your diet of hormone laced food and high soy/fructose/fat content.

In Europe its crushing Goverment oppression and indoctrination from an early age. Shitty and/or smaller countries like mine, Austria, Switzerland, Poland etc have more leeway and find it easier to not end up with our souls crushed and brainwashed.

The problem Whites have is that if they don't constantly keep doing things they get lazy and complacent.

Nice argument queer.

How much time do you waste on the internet peddling your 5cent theories as if they mean something

You are literally retarded

Though there are many factors
Pic is the largest contributor of this problem

Ahmed confirmed queer, reportedly on deathwatch due to the aids

Whites operate under a framework of civilization and civilized behavior, which obviously makes them appear beta in comparison to savages.

It was literally a small paragraph of text. Wouldn't take much time for a person of even mediocre intelligence to compose that much. Some good points too, other than the blacks being physically stronger than whites remark.

2. Not true at all, powerlifting and olympic lifting competitions reveal the opposite.

It's all about getting them while they're young, OP. The TV convinced us of whatever it needed to.

Is that a chick in the blue? Whoever they are, they seemed to notice he was up to some shit, didn't react (that would of been racist obviously).

Actually Whites are the strongest race in the world. There is a reason we win almost all strength related sports. Niggers only beat us at sprinting.

I think it is due to our different evolutionary histories.

Whites spent thousands of years evolving in some sort of civilization, often times somewhat oppressed. The most violent among us were weeded out consistently until leaders were sociopaths and followers were passive.

White supremacists would call this whites being 'civilized'. I prefer the term 'domesticated'.

Black people are closer to being feral.

Contrast these both with Asians who spent the largest amount of time in the densest populations and you see their hive like behavior.

>tfw too smart to stand up for myself

Whatever happen to this kid? The black one. Suspended juvie sentence?

This is a stupid explanation considering white men have been capable of extraordinary violence up until sometime in the 20th century.

So why are these niggers getting destroyed by the Viking?

DEUS

Needs to sucker punch with brass knuckles. Cowardly and deserves to get fucked in prison

Never mind, trials starts November, tried as an adult, looking at up to 20 years.

Well I hope the other one is alright.

talk about heroes
gave me a chub

We keep listening to women

#1 is the biggest reason. White people are deathly afraid of being considered racist. We try to be post-racial and now we have no identity. We let non-whites get away with so much dumb shit. That nigger would have been beaten to a pulp and hanged for hitting a white woman like that. We have no racial identity anymore while every other race does.

Feminism.
'Strong' women raise weak men.

If you are being 'corrected' from the early age that every 'manly' act or thought is wrong guess what are you gonna turn out to be - a pussy.

>In the past we had the absolute confidence that comes with ignorance. "It's God's will that the white man dominate the black. This is an absolute truth."
You're right, lad. But in about five years, we as a race are going to have the absolute confidence that comes with knowledge and enlightenment. "It's God's will that the white man dominate the black. This is an absolute truth."

preferred attack is legal system, but due to failure of gov is currently defenseless.
Does this make them beta? or intelligent? Don't pretend they are one and the same, or we will legally commit to war against your race.

It takes balls of steel to get into a fight with a black boy surround by a mob that is 99% blacks.

Whites aren't submissive and beta, you leftypol dipshit. We literally conquered 2 entire continents and the only thing that stopped us was literally all of the rest of the planet working together.

What is to explain for niggers being so negroid?

Western women (as mothers mostly) breed western men to become betas so that they could put up with decades of schooling to gain money/career.

It's the fault of:
1) school system
2) overbearing motherhood

Note that two cultures (Jews and Scandinavians) famous for most overbearing mothers tend to have the most beta cucks.

Source: observed my own mother trying to do that, am barely in any contact with her now.

It pleased her greatly that I was a teacher's pet when young. It's like fashion among certain groups of bourgeois parents to have the most cucked offspring.

Apparently he's on the run.

Way to fuck up your life before you turn 16. He's going to go to jail, and likely get into more fights, and never get out.

All cause he has no impulse control. To be fair though, it's in his biology.

Is that The golden one in his roid rage mode?

cbsnews.com/news/bull-cow-escape-new-york-city-brooklyn-slaughterhouse/
But it wasn't so funny for everyone. The bull wandered wildly through city streets for hours, and even rammed into a mother and child who were walking on Parkside Avenue. Witnesses said the 1-year-old was knocked over and got a black eye.

"The mom was just crying. The baby was screaming in pain," said witness Alexis Small. "It was scary, and I had my son with me too."

>real world, not a 12 year old in sight

>waah waah whitey is da most evil race in da world, most violent. All the happy brown peepul in Afrika were just havin fun playin da drums when whitey showed up and enslaved and killed dem. Da brown peepuls in Amerika were just havin fun doing their native dance and whitey came and killed dem. Whiteys be bad and evil and violent and enslave everyone and kill everyone

>hurr whiteys be beta pussies, hurr

Can you make up your mind?

Damn, this is just from today. Fuckin served, lol

contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/imaging/IMAGES/DMS/CK_Image.Present2?DMS_ID=AD74B5B1381037CF143639FCC962A51884E1B82B4878F2B40AED41EC5B281FEFF49F5EEE3C5FF6AAFD2E3BCD8D4EF51611C9FFEAEC40DB04AD6EA77D9B0E26FE&i_url=https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/imaging/IMAGES/DMS

The white man takes on the negative characteristics of every conceivable thinking being.

He's literally a fucking gorilla my sides are gone

I hope he gets the 30 year sentence they are pushing for

The black dude with the glasses then immediately went to punch the white guy, but the white man got the better of him and fucked him up too. The whole video is pure fucking justice.

White people are the most compassionate people in the world. That has been used against us to create betas. When white men act alpha, it's labeled as toxic masculinity but only when whites do it.

post it?

I like how he just knocks them down one at a time and does a "Yah!" dance quick, he's having a blast.

Fuck, that's some serious Alpha.

if you're too afraid to die your entire life is hell.

No, the white man adapts. (((they))) have used our greatest strength against us. The media has been used to make it look like white men are better off being weak. The bar I go to has a mix of many different people there and the difference between the older and younger white men is the most extreme.

Because when whites unleash our inherent killing abilities we kill 58 people.

teach your sons not to be afraid of violence and to always be prepared to defend themselves even if you yourself are a complete and utter pussy. dont let your childs mother give him advice on what to when confronted by violence. my mother used to tell me not to fight back and to respond to aggression with kindness, it got me nowhere and up until recently i have always been scared shitless of physical confrontations. although she meant well women dont really understand these things.

this is the result of that sort of upbringing
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4395310/Boyfriend-forced-watch-refugee-rapes-girlfriend.html

Simply too nice for their own good.

Some white men. They were also always the most peaceful in the confines of a stable society.

what the fuck is this? What did I watch

>why do white people try to act civilized even if they are retards?

Gas yourself kike, and stop hiding behind that flag you jew

>up until recently i have always been scared shitless of physical confrontations
What changed geezer?

>that link
I forgot about that. So infuriating. I like to think i wouldnt just stand and watch. Id probably just kill myself if i was the boyfriend

*laughs in acid attack*

*laughs in my son died at school today*

Post dat shit

look at /r/streetfights, there are thousands of fight videos, most include African-Americans. almost every single fight that is white vs. black ends with the white losing. sorry but it's true.

well when i say recently i mean in the last 4 or so years. so not that recently i guess. but to cut a long story short i was basically forced into a fight, didnt win and got beaten up pretty badly but realised getting beaten up isnt that bad, it's more the fear of getting hurt that was my problem. i feel like a different person since then. ive been working out for about 2 years and i do a little boxing training too. not that i crave violence now mind you im just not so afraid anymore i feel

It's moshing/crowd killing at a hardcore show...

At least his son isn't being groomed by the teachers to be a trap and getting raped by paki hordes.

And even if that was happening at least he can do something about it. You on the other hand will get locked up for 15 years for bigotry.

same here pal

Good for you mate!

Now I get it. Now I see what causes racism. Lmao!

Worst part about fighting is the risk of losing teeth, everything else I can handle lol.

That make sense, crowd is just thin, and that's why there are so many whites there.

Yes its our fault. It is our duty to toughen up white boys.
The media discourages any bit of white masculinity though and even goes near bankrupt to do it.

The future is white gangs
W H I T E
G A N G S

Probably because they have been killing us in all the wars this century.

So particularly the good fighters and alphas are getting sent to war and dying with few/no children. As well as It's a catch 22 though. If whites leave the military, then the military won't be on our side in a civil war. They are at the point they are trying to drive us out of it now. Lots of gas lighting telling us to not join the military now. It has a bad taste in my mouth for that matter. I couldn't stand it, I'm sure.

cheers fella.
yeah. fuck it if you lose a couple teeth then you lose a couple teeth. easy fix these days anyway if you can afford it.

*walk across bridge*
*get LORRY'D*

It's not so much not having them, it's like, the scrapping them together. Just thinking about it, nails on a chalkboard.

It's number 1 mostly. Whites in America could easily wipe out non whites if we fought back. We just don't fight back because the idea of racial superiority is seen as mean.

That's misleading. The big money is in professional sports like baseball, soccer, hockey, etc. Blacks with high athletic potential go there. That's why you don't see many bother with weight lifting. If you paid American lifters the same as an NBA player, I bet you'd see nigs dominating.

Thats because niggers grow up around niggers so they learn to fight young. It has nothing to do with them being superior. A white worth his salt could beat most niggers. Best boxer in the world is a Ukrainian.

Plenty of blacks body build and power lift you moron, you've obviously never stepped foot in a gym.

>run across the street in traffic
>jailed with niggers

yeah i hear you

Blacks don't dominate any of the three sports you mentioned.

Also its worth pointing out that American blacks are hybrid farming equipment that was selectively bred for physical attributes. You're average African black is nothing compared to average American or European. Very weak with terrible fitness.

You are right about the current state of white masculinity in general. You see it all the time in the news about some kid who went out for his 18th and got himself king hit and killed. When you see the photos it's always some feminine faced soft-serve faggot who died and some roid munching filthy polyenesian/nigger/trash who is about to do half a decade for "manslaughter".

Men have to teach their sons to not be afraid from birth. Women will allow/teach them to be afraid of thunder and all sorts of stupid shit.

At 2 years old I had my son jumping from a 6 foot platform into my arms while I was lying ont he ground. Boys are naturally fearless and curious.

The shrieks and gasps from mothers walking by when they saw me and my son doing this disgusted me.

I also slapped him up while forcing him to keep looking into my eyes and not shying away like a faggot or a bitch would.

At age 13 he now has loose, fast, heavy af punches on him that I have to be wary of.

Now all I have to do is keep the trash sluts at bay and find him a top tier bride to breed with.

I don't understand why you americans aren't out there shooting niggers already. 2nd amendment seems designed to remove those kind of threats.

Not the ones that have the potential to be nationally competitive. I'm saying the blacks that have the genes to do exceptionally well in lifting are going to go into a sport that's actually lucrative.

If you look at the super strong black lifters, most were good enough for HS/College Ball, but not good enough for pros. Example:

instagram.com/optimusprime_334/?hl=en

Until he fights rigondeaux

Only way rigo will win is by boring him to death.

white motherfucker here, 20 yrs mma training. coons fight in packs or sucker punch, they are cowards.
they look for easy prey like the young girl he attacked. You cover your head then kick through their knees as they try their untrained colcock monkey swings. when their legs bend like a fucking ostrich, they will submit, if not pluck their eyes out with your thumbs, they wont expect that.
When they lose vision just break the rest of their limbs.
not real complicated.

And if they have a knife?

see: there are plenty of 1v1 black v. white fights and almost every one the white loses.

Have a gun or at least a bigger knife and know how to use it.

What is this retardation?

That doesn't necessarily say a lot about strength. If you get two white kids, one who grew up in the suburbs, and one who grew up in the trailer park fighting his brothers everyday and everyone else in the trailer park, my money is on the trailer park kid.

Black kids grow up fighting. So yea, they're going to be better fighters on average, but you may be surprised, a lot of them are just fronting, the ones who didn't grow up in the hood with a slew of older brother's whooping their ass. They just think they can fight cause they watch videos online.

get a load of how insecure cletus is lmfao

Decades of you know (((who)) promoting white guilt.

Two on one wrist control. You now have them focusing on causing harm to you from one point, not 8 striking points. grab knife arm, kick through knees. last thing you want in a knife fight is to poke each other with knives. Use the fact that their weapon is in one spot.
A little basic self defence classes will level any street grade thug that wants to harm you. I havn't seen any nig fights that the nig actually has good form. They always colcock cheap shot. Let them swing and kick them down the center, use your brain it's the advantage. Size means jack shit to me, I know how to properly torque joints. I had a 100 lb kid woop me going into jiu jitsu from a state wrestling background back in the day I was 178lbs and cut. Get into jits class asap if you want to choke out and submit the rock sized guys. The big oafy gym bros don't survive in mma for a reason, they are too slow and excess muscle burns through evergy too fast and they focus on muscle to control, when your mechanics override any muscle strength by twisting your body in ways muscles don't even travel to counter.