ZzzzZZZZzzzZZZzzzzzZzzz

I leave this here with you my autistic friends.

I remembered an article I had seen about a man who's plumbing truck was being used by Isis.
The man claims he "did not sell his truck to Isis" but what would be interesting is who did he sell his truck to.
That would be interesting if you could trace the truck to who sold it to Isis.
Follow the money (or pink slip in this case)

Here is a place to start. Sorry for not hyper link.

google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/texas-plumber-i-didnt-sell-my-truck-to-isis/

I look forward to the hunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/texas-plumber-files-lawsuit-isis-truck-logo-35772687
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2876735/How-plumber-s-truck-Texas-ended-hands-Islamic-fighters-lines-Syria.html
web.archive.org/web/20140817042127/http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=17e_1400955192
khou.com/news/local/texas-city-truck-seen-on-islamic-military-groups-twitter-feed/259232448
dailycaller.com/2017/02/20/exclusive-house-dem-it-guys-in-security-probe-secretly-took-100k-in-iraqi-money/
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-flag-what-do-the-words-mean-and-what-are-its-origins-10369601.html#gallery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>He's now suing the AutoNation dealership that sold the truck for $1 million.
WTF, someone enlighten me on this please.

I have not done to much research but its spoopy af. How is an american owned car last traced to that guy being used in ISIS videos?!

how has NO ONE gone "hmmmm how did this plumbing guys truck being "sold" to isis?"

Auto Nation leadership

Traded it in on a new one. Dealer sold it and others at auction. From there to overseas. The who was never discovered.

seems like the WHO would be big to find. Would be interesting if the truck never left the US

Interesting how a truck gets sold from USA into hands of ISIS. There has to be a paper trail when it comes to selling cars.

No one on this site can tell be about this?

why would isis even buy the fucking truck? just take it and behead the owner.

Seems to be in Isis possession pretty soon after the plumber because NO ONE not even at the dealership or auction thought to take off the side.
Makes ya think the truck might not have left the USA

pic looks like its from the middle east, but who took the pic, why, for propaganda or something else, is the photographer an isis member their definitely not reporters
the truck most likely dosent have a license so you cant track the owner but if there are other vids with this truck then we could learn more
isis didnt remove the label so it might still be on which would make finding it easier
unless isis makes more vids or the countries respective militaries have reported seeing the truck we might never see it again

Not when a buyer shows up with a bag of cash and says I will take every truck you can give me. Don't worry about the paperwork. Likely a cia asset bought 50 or 100 at the same time a shipped them along with the guns to help over through Assad

Thinking Gov agency doing this after reports of the original Vegas Isis claim coming from a server in domestic US. Alphabets generating Isis propaganda?

abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/texas-plumber-files-lawsuit-isis-truck-logo-35772687

This is old as fuck. Even the link you posted is almost 2 years old...

He traded his truck in or something, the dealer he traded it to said they'd remove the decals for his company. They sold it at an auction and never removed the decals. It got sold or sent overseas at some point with the decals on it and ended up with some durka-durkas. This picture is so fucking old I don't even think it was ISIS that bought it, it was like Al-Qaeda or some shit.

This picture is a few years old
The CIA started isis to over through gadaffi and assad the shit got out of control just like in Afghanistan with the Taliban remember the us openly admitted to supporting the moderate rebels who turned into isis

Yes it but if you can keep digging after the truck you could find out who is Giving supplys to Isis. If an Aplhabet did some how supply this car to Isis that could be damning if followed

on top of that it could have been stolen, if it was stolen from who, a civilian an assad soldier
or was it delivered directly to isis, but it could have been shipped to a neighboring country and driven in if so where is the exact place where it was brought there from the US

I understand that. Just find it spoopy no one has every explored tracking to find who had possession of car. With the fall of the Alphabets pending, could add fuel to fire.

I mean, the truck does have digits on the damn door...

Its just interesting it was never taken off. Big mistake that was never dug into

It seems to go from Plumber to Isis to quickly for all that. This was done so fast that NO ONE stopped to take the plumbing logo off. Newish truck. It wasn't sitting around for to ling.

with all the groups such as
isis
alqaeda (brought back by one of the leaders sons)
taliban (if its even still a thing)
jihadi/salafist ops (if its even still a thing)
the truck could almost be anywhere in the middle east

agreed it had to go directly to isis, but how id they buy it, online or in person or did they get a representative to be there for them

"In October 2013, Oberholtzer took the truck to AutoNation Ford Gulf Freeway in Houston for a trade-in, according to the lawsuit."

First postings of this pickup come in 2015. How many possible hands could that pick up have changed. Doesn't seem like too many to track down.

> How many possible hands could that pick up have changed
i dont understand

My Jewdar went off at least four times in that pic

What is your logic that someone just "gave" the truck to ISIS? Some random raghead could've bought it and then got killed and ISIS stole it for all we know. I doubt there's some grand conspiracy behind it. It's just one truck out of thousands that insurgents use in the region, I doubt you'll get anywhere trying to figure out how some hajjis got it. As for the logo it was an oversight by AutoNation who first accepted the trade. They told the guy it would be removed before it was sold and they dropped the ball. Probably packaged it and put it on a ship to Egypt or something the day after they bought it.

>guy sells old truck to used car dealer
>truck isn't worth much in first world but is still valuable in third world
>dealer sells truck (probably along with others) to buyer in the middle East
>truck us now just a random truck in the middle east
>either the owner joins ISIS or ISIS captures the truck

It's really not much of a mystery.

Yes seems it had to. How has no one gone after tracking how it got there. After these stories everyone, including me, forgot about it. I cant believe trying to find how had never been brought up

put teh meme stars on te image

This is what I would assume. Probably wasn't worth fixing for road regulations, and some random company bought it at an auction and shipping them to the ME.
They were probably stolen by ISIS a few years later

Story is 22 months old, who gives a sideways shit?

What happened was this. The owner of the truck was ready to peel the decal off the truck, but the guy at the dealership who bought the truck told hm not to - he wanted the body shop to remove the decal and not damage the paint.

Body shop never dd the job.

perhaps all the information we could have got is lost to time after all it was two years ago

The only mystery is when it went from a legitimate business doing its thing to a group of terrorists sourcing trucks for their buddies in syria. Unfortunately for us, we are not a federal agency that can go around demanding the relevant documents to produce a papertrail so we can see how many hands touched that car before it reached syria.

I MISPOKE i was looking at the updated article date. that was 2015.

The truck was sold in October 2013 and the article was posted in 16 Dec 2014

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2876735/How-plumber-s-truck-Texas-ended-hands-Islamic-fighters-lines-Syria.html

I remember seeing this on liveleak when it first happened. Apparently the guy donated the truck, then he started receiving angry phone calls because people were seeing the truck with his business and number in an ISIS video.

So A DONATED vehicle...

One reason I came on here was to see if anyone knew more. Its odd that all my time lurking I have never seen this.

And who runs the big vehicle donation "charities"......hmmmm.....really activates the almonds. Couldn't be (((the tribe))) could it?

He took the truck to AutoNation to trade up.

Why does the filename of the image contain (Tuscon AZ)?

>Arizona has desert
>McCain helped create ISIS
>McCain represents Arizona

Ralph can, but he stepped out for a minute.

A lot of used vehicles sold to a dealership that they don't want to deal with because of too much money to fix up to put on the lot will end up being sold at auction. Lots of people buy cars and trucks at auction in bulk to flip or resell/part out/use a fleet vehicles. Maybe that's how ISIS got it; guy had the money, bought up a few vehicles/put them in containers/drove them from the port fresh off the boat to whatever hostile county. That's my guess.

If the truck was donated, it would have had to been the dealership that donated it.

Yea, did you read that article? they used the exact same picture with a different truck, same location, same bullets strewn about on the ground.

No one that was present at the "auction" wouldn't notice this truck on the news. I don't think you would forget the pickup with the plumbing sign.

This. What company was found to be making these fake isis videos? White hats??

This was years ago

yes we are not the feds we are the ones who found 2 isis training camps we inspired the greatest hacking group to this day aka anonymous we time after time have foiled shia leboufs plans and have broken the law just for fun if anyone could do it its us

The CIA isn't a fucking used car dealership, you stupid nigger. Why the fuck would they export civilian vehicles to IS? That's the one thing ISIS has in abundance in that shit hole. Did you even think before you made this thread?

Oh fuck off you kekistani faggot.

All except Conophy and Iserman, I think

If this is such a waste of your valuable time, how about you try a different thread?

Actually, I know a guy that runs auctions. Most people would quickly forget most vehicles at auction, especially if they lost a bid.

This isn't like a Barett Jackson type auction, it's like the Route I-155 auto auction. Lots of people attend, thousand cars moved in a few hours. bidding goes fast. Most peeps wouldn't remember until they saw it on the news when we did, if at all. very few cars at these auctions are memorable; they're like livestock auctions.

crawl back to your safe space you normie

honestly it's his own fault for not taking off his phone number.

thats what started the story, we called him.

Out of curiosity, how is there not a liveleak archive? This ISIS propaganda video form 2014 was removed and archive.org doesn't capture the video:
web.archive.org/web/20140817042127/http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=17e_1400955192

No, because this witless nigger cocksucker sperg killed a perfectly good thread with his inane fucking mental diarrhea. Fuck you.

>mental diarrhea
Much like that whole post?
Anyways, be helpful, lurk, or go away.

You absolute fucking retards, all of you, used cars are often bought and shipped to third world countries where they are sold again. That is how his car ended up in Iraq. From there they simply just took it from someone.

This is how it probably went down
>Texasfag trades in his truck at dealership
>Dealership sends truck to auction lot in El Paso (go see the east side of town, the lots stretch for fucking miles)
>Beaner buys it and takes it to Juarez Mexico
>Truck gets stolen by cartel who always steal trucks for drug smuggling
>Federales bust them, seize truck
>Gets auctioned again, this time to a wholesaler who ships it and a bunch of crap to Vietnam or Thailand
>Gets resold to al quaeda cell who are buying secondhand trucks and military equipment
>Shipped to Pakistan
>Drove all across middle east, Afghanistan, Iraq, eventually ended up in Syria
>Spotted on camera, with business name and even the damn windshield inspection sticker still on
>Becomes most interesting f350 in the world

The meme flag really adds credibility to your post. Clearly this is a normal occurrence and thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Make like your flag and get the fuck out

Here retard.

Did you see this? Same set up for another truck, they put their logo on the other one, why didn't they for this one?

still havent left yet

Video report
khou.com/news/local/texas-city-truck-seen-on-islamic-military-groups-twitter-feed/259232448

Because they are making Isis propaganda domestically.

All of that and no one took the plumbing sign off.
If stolen why would you drive such a recognizable truck.

Auction sale confirmed

Now that that is confirmed. What auction company. Who was it sold to. Has anyone related to the AutoNation or the auction company accidented?

your starting to go to more of a conspiracy side of things

Perhaps, how difficult do you think it would be to narrow down location? paved road to nowhere, vegetation type (specifically what kind of tree is it on left side of screen), white building out in the distance, stone building to the right. What locations did ISIS hold in 2014 if in Syria or Iraq?
Also, anyone know the logo?
Video of second truck same location:

I dont think so. That is a pretty wild year that user described because we know Car sold in Oct 2013 and first posts in Dec 2014. The car could not have changed hands an unlimited amount of times. There is a trail. It just needs to be looked for.

Well as I said here:
They did put their own logo on the side of the other truck in the video. So it is a little concerning.

Look into Awans auto dealership he owned with an Iraqi investor. It was named 'CIA'

That is good question. need to find most common trees in their region of middle east as well as most american climates that match.
The daily mail article quotes the truck as being controlled by Ansar al-Deen

republic is the parent company autonation is the child so maybe there is a sister company in the middle east
for more info go to wikipedia

yes i have seen ones where they have also just used a Arabic add on the side but this pic was on a 1900's Toyota tacoma.

source of action parent company being republic?

dailycaller.com/2017/02/20/exclusive-house-dem-it-guys-in-security-probe-secretly-took-100k-in-iraqi-money/

never mind i misread what you said

Yes, tree type could at least quickly rule out overseas or domestic.
Ansar al-Deen it is.
I hadn't seen the videos when they came out, any idea of when they were? Could try to correlate with the timeline here to narrow down search region:
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-flag-what-do-the-words-mean-and-what-are-its-origins-10369601.html#gallery

what do you mean source of action

Republic bought many car dealerships and rent-a-cars but i dont see anything about over seas

That could be a tall order. The truck bounced through a few auctions; Technically an auctioned, used vehicle would be considered a private sale; not a matter of public record. Tracking a truck shipped via shipping container is even more difficult; every country imports/exports used cars by the boatload (literally). Like others have said, I'd look into wholesalers who export US Vehicles.

If AutoNation did take the car to auction I think it would make more sense to the look into the auction. Also likely that AutoNation has one auction they like to use at all or more than others.

A private sale can be obtained with a court order which the alphabets could have gotten if they went looking. Unless they don't want to look, or need to.

ONE TRUCK

SURELY THEY NOT WORRY ABOUT MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN WEAPOND DEPLOYED IN MIDDLE EAST DROPEED FROM PLANES IN THE END OF ISIS

MAYBE THE GUNS ARE ALL HIDDEN IN THE BACK OF THE TRUCK

there are a lot of recorded autonation auctions on youtube could take a while i would suggest looking in between the time they had the car and when isis had it

True, but I thought we were talking about the average Joe. I'm sure the feds could get that info too. They could also look into shipping manifests; Not sure if they would log the VIN number in those, you would think they would, but many things are shipped in those containers; they just load them onto ships. I dunno much about that side of things, just a bit about the auction stuff.

Why meme flag? What do you care if some random anons go on a scavenger hunt?

One truck where we know the origin is much easier to track than weapons used in the middle east

judging by the flag and the all caps and bad grammar your either the most retarded terrorist or your trolling

>everyone LARPs on Sup Forums
>including the LEOs and spooks

It always comes down to following the money. Shame it's such a boring trail to crawl through.

>shame its such a boring trail to crawl
Is it tho?

Are the auctions posted sorted by region? time?

every step closer the intensity rises