>fate/stay night
>sao
>200 other franchises

DB fanbase is not as cancerous as you think compared to some others

>Hates half of the series
>Dislikes the main character
>Insults the creator for not remembering every detail
>Insults the creator for not pushing their favorite
>Insults the creator for not giving their favorite character every transformation and more
>Wishes for the series to be cancelled because ‘Muh Childhood’

There are worse fanbases as and give, but DB is up there.

HxH, evangelion, madoka

Bleach, Naruto, JoJo, Once Piece, One Punch man

One Pice
JoJo
Naruto

>Hates half of the series
Well that's justified considering Toei butchered the anime with bad filler. Toriyama isn't even working on Super anymore its all Toei, and its fucking sucks.

>the big 3
>yu gi oh arc v and zexal
>gundam seed

Bakemonogatari, Zero no Tsukaima and K-ON

One Piece easily

SEED still has a fanbase?

Nah, muh nostaliga and dubs make DB easily top 3 worst.

At least the nostalgiafags in another fanbase like Pokemon don't actually watch and complain about the zombie cash cow every week.

Re:Zero
One Piece
Bleach
Naruto
F/GO
Sword Art
Attack on Titan

Easy. Next question

true

OP, JoJo and SnK. Only counting the series I actually read.

What's the problem with One Piece fans?

awful bait

Now, if Madoka yurifags were the majority of the fanbase, then this might be true

Every anime ever.

The problem with Dragon Ball's fanbase is all of the animefags.

Uchouten Kazoku disproves your statement

these threads are pointless. Anything that's popular has a shit fanbase according to you guys

I hope you guys realize that the worst fanbase of all is not a fan of any of those shows, but the fans of anything that isn't popular. All you fucks do is complain about other fanbases, and how you're just so god damn superior that you watch some rando anime with 12 episodes that no one else watched. (not saying there's anything wrong with watching what you want)

Literally everyone I've met IRL that are fan's of shows like this: are just typical normie anime fans, that usually/most likely watch the somewhat average dub and just want to watch something interesting. Obviously, on the internet these shows get some weird fans that you find at stupid or unpopular message boards or whatever. But anime fans that only watch "not mainstream anime" are fucking unbearable and annoying. I'd rather deal with someone that's a little too passionate about DBZ then some pretentious shitbag that brags because he watches some weird anime that no one except his small group of dozens of nobodies watches instead of any popular ones.

Hey, I'm not saying your wrong. The mainstream animes are far from the best out there, and there are some fantastic animes that not many people talk about and are really obscure. But seriously, who the fuck cares and shut the fuck up. Do you really have nothing better to do then complain about people that watch a show you don't watch? Like if it seriously bothers you how much people love a show, and you can't just brush it off and laugh at the absurdness, then there's no help for you and you'll just descend into a cynical depression.

Do I have anything better to do that to make a post on an anime message board complaining about what other people are doing? Yes of course I do, so I don't even know why I'm wasting my time. Maybe I just thought it would be common sense to not get worked up about people going crazy over some animated show. pic unrealate

Why does it matter? There's always some sperg that likes what you like.

lmfao you think i'm reading all that shit nigga

Oh my god did you really post that much for absolutely nothing
Your favorite anime is shit faggot fuck off

i'm wondering this too