Rogan likes you faggots

what are the political implications of his viewership absorbing this?
youtube.com/watch?v=J1DTKvhpcOo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eAR8npclFd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Normies don't have time to listen to 3 hr talks.
I would say only 10% of not miss actually heard this.
I miss those glory days

If only Rogan wouldn't be such a bitch on controversial subjects.

Creators or artists listen to podcasts while working, so it could be big.

youtube.com/watch?v=eAR8npclFd4

Here is the Radiolab podcast that they took down.

It's fucking great.

The hosts really seem like they are enjoying the story.

joe rogan is pretty based
little leftist but seems pretty levelheaded about everything
his interview with James Demure was pretty good. I listen to him regularly

>woah hahaha
>dude these guys are animals haha
>jamie you remember that gorilla tearing up some guy? look up that real quick

>stops to listen to some Psuedo science talkin, yoga juiced faggot

Agreed, but imho he can be a decent barometer for the bare minimum wokeness level a person should have.

I usually listen to it when i reload ammunition.
it keeps my attention occupied while i work but it doesnt take all my attention like television would so i dont throw a double power charge into a casing

My nephew and his friends and most people in his age group (mid 20s) seem to watch Rogan at this point.

Last time I saw my nephew he was going on about shit a lot deeper then "DA ILLUMINATI TRIANGLES" and I started to direct him towards Sup Forums

Knowing him he will come here, think the site looks like shit and leave. But Rogan talking about it will pull him back.

Rogan and people like Alex Jones are babies first red pill. They lead you to the rabbit hole but go no further.

Love joe but i cringe at Americans who talk about weed like no one has ever fucking done it before.You're inhaling a dried plant dont make it to be something it isnt.

>mfw Joe mentions those psychopaths in the comment section for the 92nd time
>claims he doesn't read YouTube comments

plus listening to stories about joey diaz shitting on his neighbors fence had me in tears

>"Most of these guys aren't even Trump supporters, they're just trying to have fun and fuck with people"

Don't tell the normalfags, Joe!

It was overall positive , made it sound smart and funny , good press bro

Where do u work bucko?

LOL KEEP LISTENING TO THE PODCAST JEW, GOYIM, AND BUY ALPHA BRAIN WITH SHROOMTECH

Jo - "Oh bro we can't talk about that I don't wanna be a bitch but I don't wanna lose my shitlib viewers that couldn't give a fuck about politics, let's play it safe and stick with the shit flat earth debate, give the MSM credit, but I dunno maybe Trump crossed the line now DRINK MY MILK AND TALK ABOUT GETTING BIG"

HEY pull up that vid of that thing, "light comes on my face" Yeah I love when things come on my face

Look at this! Rubber Gaurd, SHIT I'm a wrestle Rickson and not let him say shit yeah Joe Rogan

Yeah I'm so seriously gonna think hard about not saying much fags deep im so fags deep

I'm just parroting some old joe rogan pasta from my memory, no bad feels. I did like his reaction, this "dangerous autists" meme is very satisfying.

I remember those couple of podcasts. I was high as a kike and i could not whipe the grin of my face if someone put a gun to my head

Joe Rogan can suck my fucking dick. Sure that won't be too hard for him, since his mouth is already crotch-high and he's a kike faggot.

Who?