Body
Moe
Purity
Tsundere
Cooking
Daddy issues

She's just superior at EVERY catagory

her imouto is better

Since when does daddy issues count as a good thing?

>imouto

Apparently Japan doesn't think so.

Can't wait to see poo in loo and psycho edgelord get their fucking asses handed to them. Fucking pompous faggots.

But she's boring.

>500 people poll
>Japan
Retard

More people voted for her in the last popularity poll than voted in the entirety of that shitty poll you're talking about by a factor of 10.

She's good though

Where's this from?

I try to stick with 3 Shonen series at a time. Should I replace Bleach with this, or Black Clover?

I can't speak to Black Clover but this is a really fun series and I haven't enjoyed one as much in a long time, so I'd say yes.

How can anyone hate this dazzling smile?

Reminder of what the true OTP in this series is.

Every ship is OTP.

Yep, I remember, user

>imouto

that's her cousin

When they are the right kind of daddy issues.

She's too good a girl and her dad is too elite.

p.s. Souma has daddy issues too, just not on a negative way. Meat has daddy issues. Subaru does. And megumi doesn't even have a dad for all we know.

>Should I replace Bleach with this
Bleach is shit. Trust me as someone who picked it up since the beginning. It was supposed to end at Aizen arc, but managers forced Kubo to keep going so he just bull shitted his way to the end.

Depends on your taste. Even though this is basically a battle shounen, SnS strong points has always been the SoL moments. And SnS is pretty comfy and light-hearted until the plot kicks in recently. But even then it's still pretty much the same battle shonen slash comfy SoL manga which is great imo

Erina staring down on Rindou protecting her friends and Souma was fucking epic. I want Erina Smug vs Rindou Bully, Tsukuda you hack and Tosh make it happen you faggots.