YAMEROOOOOOOO
Jun is literally misty

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_DS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tomo is a dick.

>Tomo losing the Junbowleague for 20 years straight
It all makes sense

Tomo should be glad that Jun isn't forcing her to lick Misuzu's pussy juice off his dick.

it all makes sense now

That face hits far too close to home for me to crop

>Most horrible sick shit in anime/manga doesn't phase me at all
>This chapter triggers me

I take it all back, Jun should've dumped this bitch ages ago.

I can feel Jun's pain

Shit, we should have seen this coming, too.

Fuck why is this so cute.

>Jun's affection for Tomo
IT WAS A LIE!

>literal atrocity
>cute
kys

fuck you this is far from cute.

Cute? This is gore.

This should put to bed that it really isn't romantic, Jun just wants revenge.

That bitch.

He should break her hymen as revenge

The typo from yesterday still isn't fixed.

This shit is bringing up some demons in me. All I wanted was cute tomboy adventures.

Put this on Sup Forums asking what their reaction would be and post results

Title
>Destruction
Panel 1
>Tomo: Hey, lemme see that for a sec
>Jun: Hey, stop it! It's mine!
Panel 2
>Jun: AH! Careful, that thing is delicate!
>Tomo: Ahahaha, it's fine, just let me play a bit
Panel 3
>Two seconds later
Panel 4
>Jun: A boy falls in love with a girl
>Tomo: Unable to confess
>Jun: He is gifted with a deus ex machina

Now that's what I call retard strength.

Sup Forums is always here

fuck YOU

I bet the little bitch move out of Tokyo because he was bullied.

Fucking GAMEBOY

Just read this thread.

Thing could only get worse for gameboy Jun when Misuzu show up. I feel bad for him already.

>delicate
>Nintendium
immersion ruined

That just Jun being a ignorant kid, the main problem here is TOMO BREAKING NINTENDIUM.

Nintendo ran out of Nintendium with the GBA. Even then it was an alloy instead of pure.

It was a DS lite.

I see why Tomo's parents don't let her get games.

We totally had so much electronic equipment, and Id say the Nintendo DS held up the best of any of it. We were using a CB radio to stay in touch and that would consistently go bad then wed bring it back to life. It was because of the wind and the cold, we had a Dell computer that got fried, a Polytechnic screen that went out we had three of the four MP3 players go bad, but the Nintendo DS units keep hanging in there. And it was the Nintendo DS units that suffered the worst of it - they were constantly with us in our tents which were moist and cold the were right there in our packs so they suffered a lot of wind blasts, they were dropped. And the Sherpas would beat the (heck) out of them - theyd play with them in the kitchen where curry would get split on them, all these incredibly hot spices and they kept on performing.

the first DS still had some nintendium on them.

How the fuck did she do that?

How the fuck old is the DS?

Are Tomo and Jun actually in the future?

Does this mean Misuzu and Cotton Candy are legal?

>How the fuck old is the DS?
over 10 years

Nintendo DS came out in 2004
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_DS

user, the DS lite came out 10 years ago.

user, you aren't that young anymore

If the comic is set in 2016, they could be as young as 4.

>ITT: Sup Forumsermin showing their tails

There were some FOUO pictures getting flung around at work while I was still in of a guy who's 3DS survived the VBIED that his legs didn't.

Believe, friend. The new handhelds aren't as tough as the old ones, but the 3DS could probably catch a bullet and still play shitty NES ROMs.

The ds is like 12 years old man, I got mine when I was in 4-5th grade and I turn 20 tommorow.

>I got mine when I was in 4-5th grade and I turn 20 tomorrow.

DS is only the beginning.

Well fuck me,. First it was oldies on the radio and now its this...I better start looking for coffins.

>Tomo will never do that to your dick

Why live.

Are you saing I should kill myself for being 20?

Yeah, Original DS was very sturdy. DS lite introduced the incredibly breakable hinges into the design.

Both broke for me. Neither broke down the middle.

Jun will hate Tomo and will want nothing to do with her. Then Misuzu will show up and he'll have sparkles in his eyes from being so smitten. He then begrudgingly hangs out with Tomo so he can also hang out with this cute Misuzu girl. Of course she berates/ignores him the entire time.

Calling it now.

t. Commie
thought that number sounded familiar

real version.

>clenchedbutthole

shit! that would be one hell of a plot twist.

That's because you don't have tomboy strength.

My dslite hinge broke on me after years of dropping it. It's an easy fix if you get the right screwdriver and replacement part though.

DEEPEST LORE

No, that was the Othello bit.

Goddamn little tomo is fuckin cute

>Tfw I still have my old DS and the only thing that died is the sticker with the serial on it
I don't know what's the problem with those but I lose them every time.

>Nintendo DS was over 10 years ago
>I was old enough to have a job when it came out

Fuck, now I feel old as shit.

If that was anything other than filler on both ends, it might have been.

I'm probably older than you.

Has nintendo even come out with a new handheld system since the 3DS? Because even that wasn't that big of a step up from the DS.

Tomo is canon for being a cunt

Tomo needs a good [SPRAYING]

Just imagine an spinoff bout little tomo's adventures, oh shit

Only variants of it Like the 2DS and the XL. I don't think they feel like upgrading much considering the Vita performance. We'll see what the NX is soon and if it's going to replace it.

the "New 3DS". A little new stuff.
NX in 7 months or so.

Gotcha. I got a 3DS when they first came out and was wondering if there was anything past that now. All I use it for now is pokemon anyways.

It's got quite a library. You can get an SD card and hack it if the firmware is old enough, even, for free games.

Anyone in this thread who values a videogame more than a tomboy's love is a GAMEBOY.

What if the Jun never met Tomo as kids and first met in high school? I wonder if he would hate her so much.

I think it's been like 2-3 years since I updated it.

Jun doesn't want Tomo to stop calling him a gameboy because of looking nerdy. He doesn't want her to call him that because it reminds him of his loss.

You're very much in luck, then. google should help you out more than I can, I was too lethargic to check it out.

lol poor nerds

Got an honest to God chuckle

You can love them and still call them a cunt for breaking your DS

Didn't it have weak hinges?

Does anyone have links to the last 2 days threads? I need the shota tomo reactions.

archive

She didn't break it on the hinges.

>Anonymous 08/29/16(Mon)00:45:19 No.146424322▶
> (OP)
>Jun doesn't want Tomo to stop calling him a gameboy because of looking nerdy. He doesn't want her to call him that because it reminds him of his loss.

I was referring to the 1st DS and nintendium not Jun's

I see fumita is fan of awkward zombie

Who isn't? It's so consistently good that I'm half convinced she made a deal w/ the devil

At least she didn't erase his saves.

I bet tomo sucked jun's penis when he was younger but she forgot about it since she's dopey.

It appears she broke the cartridge too and thats a 1st gen DS

It's only not good when her faggot boyfriend fiance or whatever writes the jokes.

He's alright. Better than most webcomics on average

I think I would have physically destroyed anyone who broke my gaming stuff. My parents though video games were a complete waste of time so actually getting one was an extremely joyous occasion.

How would you go about destroying the King of Destruction?

It's a lite though

It doesn't have the logo on the lid, so it's a regular DS.