What will be the results of the trial??

The trial is set for November 1st. Will we see justice severed? It'll be interesting to see this pan out.

>hooktube.com/watch?v=MAyZq1UxY64
>archive.is/RGpxT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BNO5dFyVaIc
liveleak.com/view?i=b86_1467267305
thecabin.net/news/local/crime/2017-06-07/november-trial-set-teen-s-battery-case
contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/imaging/IMAGES/DMS/CK_Image.Present2?DMS_ID=934B764C714CA4889DD6FDF75783C874D5FE034002FB5DE7029FB9873E3113036B31170CCD35B090BA1922F70292D5BA30170C1DF826B9337EA2F409E47E583E&i_url=https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/imaging/IMAGES/DMS
nytimes.com/2002/03/21/nyregion/study-suggests-racial-gap-in-speeding-in-new-jersey.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Apology and released from the zoo.

Death penalty, hopefully.

lol keep dreaming, the nog will get a back rub and a complementary white girl to fuck as sentence

>Will we see justice severed?
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHA
AHA
AHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Looking at these videos and then witnessing actual shit like this after moving has literally made me a sociopath I couldn't care less if this nigger was shot.

No no no wait, I'm not done
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHA
HAHA
HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Sadly true. Civil war NOW

How do u plea
>blak life matta
>a prestigious university appears
>the admissions committee would like to congratulate you on being accepted into out University and would like to offer you a full ride scholarship

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHAOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHUAOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAZHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...hehe...heh...ehhh...ahhh...oh.
hehe..."severed".

Can't wait till this little pussy gets fucked up by white men in prison

99% of niggers are worthless and using precious resources; kill em all.

youtube.com/watch?v=BNO5dFyVaIc

what about this poor dindu? :(

Fuck ya

check'd

what a kick damn

That was a nice surprise.

lovely

Anderson Silva percision tier striking.

That kick
Sad no one went in for the second

the worst part is people checking to make sure the chimp is okay

Niggers culture prevented him from knowing right from wrong. Given an Honorary College Degree like Treyvon Martin

fuck, a nigger did this to me in Baltimore, but fortunately he didn't have brass knuckles and was too much of a weak ass pussy to knock me out. Jokes on him, now I'll hate his kind for the rest of my life.

It's Arkansas, the kid already violated his probation, he's being charged as an adult, he mocked the victim and family on Facebook afterward, it was all caught on camera.

I'm pretty sure he's fucked.

My last 2 digits will confirm niggers prison sentence.

>Baltimore
Reminded me of that famous St Pats day video... you know the one.

This seems fake and gay.
>guys just randomly filming while some nigger is running about to punch some chick
>guy runs up and pussy kicks him
>guys continue to film like they weren't in on the whole thing and just randomly filming "lets go lets go lets go" in a mall

I call bullshit. Seen it a million times and seems fake.

>He will be convicted by a jury of his peers.
>His only felt punishment will be years of probation guaranteed.
>May not even face jail time of it's his first offence.
Seriously, this is the only thing going to happen. He won't face 20 years as some try to claim. Nigger breeds get off easier than the world knows here.

Nigger gotta Nig

liveleak.com/view?i=b86_1467267305

Just Doing His Thing

Not Guilty

Fuck You White Privilege

That kick and those punches from the chick did not seem fake at all.

They're gonna put him on notice and let him hurt a few more people before they send him to jail.

I suspect your wrong. That video speaks for itself, and the jury doesn't decide the punishment.

You've never been around niggers

Also he already violated probation, even before the trial. Once you do that you're kind of fucked as far as getting put back on probation.

How did that white kid know to start video taping some dindu and why is the moment he makes contact with her the moment the kid has a seizure and you can't see shit? The kick wasn't that hard it was emphasized by and "hmmphhh" and the girls punches were babby tier.
Niggers should all be put down but this video seems fake as fuck.

>seen it a million times
thats because your wrong all the time. its not fake. get better judgement

Felony battery isn't shit. That video alone proves attempted murder. Niglett and underage saved him. On the bright side.

>Never can own a gun (legally)
>never can vote
>statistically going to have a life of chimping

Hope he gets thrown in prison with a large Aryan Brotherhood sect.

You can literally here the nigger saying lets go and shiet. He was with him the whole time. Yes buddy, they are that fucking dumb

How fucking retarded are you, nigger?
>fuck plebbit, Sup Forums is the place for mature discussion

you're a pretty dumb nigger

Everything seems fake when you're in your basement all day and get your NEET bux by mail

Its some white kid filming saying "lets go lets go lets go" and then all of a sudden doesn't even know the guy.
You're a gullible nigger. It was a viral fucking video and you fell for it because your a subhuman low iq nigger.

These comments are disgusting. He's a young man who made a mistake. He probably doesn't have a good home life and I guarantee his teachers gave up on him even though what he needs is authority.
He didn't kill anybody and to prevent this from happening again, the state should get him some counseling.

he could face up to 40 years.

i bet he's not laughing now.

>this level of butthurt after you find out your favorite video is fake and gay like you

t. redditor who doesn't know how to meme

>Trial for this is only due to start in November this year

Seriously? I feel like that webm has been around forever.

>so intellectual I tattoo formulas all over my head so I can study while shaving
I don't know, man. That's some dedication, at least.

>did you just hit a GIRL
>a FUCKING GIRL??
Almost perfect, except for the faggoty white knight element.
>like I mean doing this to a guy... sure... but a FUCKING GIRL??

yea - 1st-2nd is what it's scheduled for.

Also, I'm pretty fucking sure they don't know where he is, so if he doesn't show up (if he's at large now, he won't), he's going to be even more fucked. Dude is just piling on charges now. This is what they call institutional racism (it's not an accurate term).

Well, that escalated quickly

He dint do nuffins you cracka ass honkey muthafuckas!

>institutional racism

Is that a fancy term for niggers and their recidivism?

There is set punishments a specific crime can hold. Plus a slew of technicalities for minors. I never said they would.

Not true, there is different levels and they can definitely increase your level of probation and length.

Mark my words he will not spend any more jail time. I said "felt punishment". The rest besides probation isn't shit

>medical compensation
>anger management

All of that shit won't bother a 16 year old.

If he was white he'd be let off with a wrist slap.

I would be surprised if he doesnt catch a felony for this. Video evidence, case closed. The only thing the defense can negotiate is how long the defendants sentence should be. Most important is that the kid catches a Felony. If he gets a short sentence, 3-6 months, that's acceptable, prefer a year, but stick that kid w/ the Felony for sure. Full strength punch w/ brass knuckles? He could have killed that other kid. Fuck this stupid coon. Fucked your life up dumb nigger, convicted Felon at 16 years old.

>Yeah, whites never get punished for anything.

Can't wait until he has to explain that to a jury

For sure, give the kid a medal if the roles were reversed. Hitting a nigger would be a public service to the community, please.

Sources please

BTW I saw this video posted by some retard with a BLM flag trying to shit up a thread a few weeks back and felt sad. I'm truly glad that he will rot in jail and be prevented from fathering chillans

Kids was 12 and he was 17. Pussy.

He took off his bracelet, that's quite a bit more substantial than flunking a drug test.

This is not what fake looks and sounds like

thecabin.net/news/local/crime/2017-06-07/november-trial-set-teen-s-battery-case

I wish I was there to witness that. I would have counseled his skull with my size 13 steel toe boots

>UK
We're talking about America, where blacks have always been thrown under the bus by the justice system.

>">guys just randomly filming while some nigger is running about to punch some chick"
Do you live in Vermont or some shit? This is what niggers do you stupid nigger.
Go to Worldstar and you'll see hundreds of examples.

contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/imaging/IMAGES/DMS/CK_Image.Present2?DMS_ID=934B764C714CA4889DD6FDF75783C874D5FE034002FB5DE7029FB9873E3113036B31170CCD35B090BA1922F70292D5BA30170C1DF826B9337EA2F409E47E583E&i_url=https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/imaging/IMAGES/DMS

If he's underaged he'll literally be court ordered to write an apology, MAYBE 8 hours of community service tops.

Keep going

Mate the thud that kick made should tell you this was not fake

Nogs don't do time for attacking White people anymore because of Muh Oppression.

The Jew-dicial system has gone full retard.

>Mark my words
Dude, it doesn't even look like he's going to show up. But alright, I'll mark your words, but only if you mark mine.

>statistically going to have a life of chimping
so you're happy you're going to pay for his worthless arse running around robbing people and raping women? you people really are the most cucked nation on earth (next to the UK)

Holy shit go fuck yourself, this little half breed niglet deserves death and so does his fucking fatass mom

What was the charge for leaving the sandwich outside the mosque?

What law is that actually breaking aside from littering?

>have always been thrown under the bus by the justice system.
If by this you mean "have a particularly nasty kind of entitled savagery and heavily disproportionately commit the kind of extremely violent offences that are punished severely and rightly" then I agree completely

this vid is old as fuck suprised a trial is only now about to happen

He needs legal counsel lol.

>NO BOND

'ate crimes

Heil'd

HOLY SHIT THAT KICK!

>what he needs is authority

Back in my day we called them Master.

You've never left your basement have you?

Oh please, it's been proven time and time again that for the exact same crimes; the darker your skin, the harsher your sentence.

Being tried as an adult. 20 Max with a 10 year add on they are pushing for

around blacks never relax

See

Basically, you filthy creatures just commit more crimes. See, for example the following study:
>Niggers crying about how police target them more for speeding and pull them over more because they are black.
>So, instead, police put speed cameras everywhere, and stop pulling people over for a month.
>Turns out niggers were actually getting pulled over less than they should be, they just can't help speeding.
Niggers simply can't control themselves. This is why they go to jail more often.

nytimes.com/2002/03/21/nyregion/study-suggests-racial-gap-in-speeding-in-new-jersey.html

>B-but for the same crimes they get harsher sentences.
Yeah they also have much longer criminal records to go with the individual sentences. They also have lower quality lawyers, because they are poorer on average (due to nigger intellect). Poor whites, with the same records, and the same legal representation, get the same sentences (often harsher due to cucked liberal judges wanting to appear less "racist").

Even with all this extra support, and members of the community walking on eggshells to avoid setting you violent creatures off, throwing every possible advantage they can at you, it's still not enough to overcome your disgusting nature.

Get fucked. Everyone is getting sick of your shit. Know that.

user delivars