A theory as to why we're winning

Something ocoured to me with Twatter, Joogle, Etc implementing a learning ai and it banning anyone using the Socratic method to preach objective stoicismcould we be slowly redpilling the censorship ai and causing it to attack social justice warriors and society as a whole?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/antifa-domestic-terrorists-us-security-agencies-homeland-security-fbi-a7927881.html
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiO6feekojXAhUjslQKHY7YB8UQtwIIJzAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsLup7yy-6I&usg=AOvVaw1iUkqHPpgSLJPNlgNirFld
fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/WSC/WSCwrote1920.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>all these buzzwords

how are we winning when Trump is threatening to send more americans to die for Israel by attacking north korea to expands the jews control of the banks and media they run in south korea?

Drumpf hasnt even declared ANTIFA a terrorist organization or Soros a fucking national security threat and wetworked his ass. Literally nothing is being done to make america great again when half of congress has a sworn allegiance to a foreign power as Israeli citizens and not americans.

Sorry for being reductionist. I'm saying what if we've managed to redpill the censorship bots and there beginning to turn on the libtards.

the solution is simple. one of us needs to run for office. The boomers holding on to power will die eventually.

I knew what you meant, just seemed like a mouthful, especially with your only commas being next to "Twatter" and "Joogle".

TayAI is a pretty neat thing to check out if you think you could. The main way I could see this being done is by mass-reporting libtards and what they say so that it adds things that they would say or related to it to a ban list.

I'm actually starting to wonder if the bots are interconected given that once one site adopts one several more pop up around the same time. If we COULD mass report liberals we may be able to redpill a lot more of the normies.

They are more than likely not connected unless they are owned by the same corporation.
If anyone were to go through with this, I'd suggest mass flagging (and I mean MASS.) libshit videos such as buzzfeed and very popular ones.
Doubt most of them are connected, but if enough people got normified, other sites would start to make a change and people's views would change.

Now the only question is how to orchestrate such a thing.

Why are you still here shill? I don't understand what the fuck the point of shilling Sup Forums anymore is. Nothing will stop the truth coming out.

Wait a minute, could we possibly engineer a virus or bot of our own to do this? Mass flag every site at once to report everyone espousing cultural marxisim?

Artificial intelligence does not exist. Ultra ego silicon valley fags call their comouter programs "AI" because it makes them feel like they accomplished something.

We do not even understand how the human brain works. How could we possibly create one?

Would take lots of organized threads and raids. Maybe very large Discord channels, or even websites with IRC dedicated to organize them. Everyone would mass report a video over a few days but not at the exact same time so it doesn't look like a bot or brigading.

Supporters, cell reminders, IRC/Discord, dedicated websites, and LOTS of Sup Forums threads.

If you decide to go through with this, I'd help out, sounds very interesting.

true and we do love chaos, lets hope its a matter of time, but the inaction is worrying.

Boomers are all but dead. Generation X is fucking this country now

I love being a shill. We are very real so look out!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no.

I can't do it on my own since i work from 6am to 2pm tuesdays through saturdays. But I'm free Saturday from 4pm to sundays at 8pm. This is something that's going to take months of planning but it'd be worth it.

Inaction? trump's already got prototype wall segments being put down in southern california. ANTIFA are now officially recognised as terrorists, even some of the boomers that I know are starting to turn on eachother. I think we're at more of an advantage than you realise.

>ANTIFA are now officially recognised as terrorists
that would be awesome, but i believe pol would shit itself if true, you got sauce on that one user?

> I think we're at more of an advantage than you realise.
ehhhh not as long as the Fed is around and normies arent burning to the ground like they did before when the fed tried in early america. You think were getting closer to that again?

Are you drunk or foreign?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/antifa-domestic-terrorists-us-security-agencies-homeland-security-fbi-a7927881.html even a broken clock is right twice a day.

>ehhhh not as long as the Fed is around and normies arent burning to the ground like they did before when the fed tried in early america. You think were getting closer to that again?
Actually yes, because the current course that the establishment in the west is set on is unsustainable our victory is inevetible. Either the west will colapse and learn to defend itself in the process since it's run by the weak or we overpower them now and it doesn't. Either way the opimal powers win out.

great link, I did read that but didnt see an official declaration which I believe would come from the FBI unless wrong like how Jugaloos are a national threat which is ridiculous when its antifa going to war against our own people.

Well the authority of the FBI is still questionable at best considering it to takes the tax payers money. The more we move forward the more we'll see a return to meritocracy and personal responcibility.

you're theory is retarded. It's just that a lot of propaganda was distributed to a lot of gullible people and the alternative was the most hated politician in America.

says the guy who lives in a country where the PM is under constant investigation and is trying to turn canida in to a post national society.

You again? Choose a diff reaction face if youre goingto spend your day doing this.

True AI will have no politically correct filter. If it calculates a 90% reduction in crime, 50% increase in average family income, etc. by eliminating all black people, it will suggest that as a reasonable and proper course of action.

I'd wager that we'd already have very advanced AI if not for leftist control of the tech industry. I'm sure plenty of operations have been shut down after they've calculated "best practices" for the survival of humanity in a way that liberals perceive as "racist."

We're actually getting close to that. The internet historian did a video on these AI and it turns out that most of the bots we (Humanity) have interacted with have turned out to be quite redpilled. google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiO6feekojXAhUjslQKHY7YB8UQtwIIJzAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsLup7yy-6I&usg=AOvVaw1iUkqHPpgSLJPNlgNirFld

When whacking a mole, you must allow it to stick its head above ground. I suspect the method to his madness includes them sticking their heads out of the ground for all to see before he whacks them. If you drop down the hole to get them, they claim lies and deceit once you get them, but allow them to come to the light where everyone can see them defeats the ability to claim they aren't the mole that they are. Trump has some very, very superior phyc-ops guys in his corner who have been waiting for this for a loooooong time.

Israel controls america meme. It's really not the case, fuck off.

In a sense it does and in a sense it doesn't. Cultural marxisim was spawned by a jewish philosipher and a lot of the leading globalists are jewish by blood but ultimately don't give a damn about israle either. You should look up winston churchill's writings about the "jewish consperacy" the dude was quite ahead of his time on the matter.

fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/WSC/WSCwrote1920.html

Thanks for contributing, but why in the fuck do I care what their AI thinks, and why in earth would I spend time influencing it? Every time that happens they just tweet it or yank it altogether. It’s a losing battle unless you can beat them somehow in court.

Because feelings don't matter to an AI, an AI runs on the merit of ideas, if we can show it how to do the most amount of good and the least amount of harm by quantifying harm as acts that would be considered selfish, unjust, or in violation of a human's free will we could convince it to turn on it's masters.

We also would have to make it take in to consideration that a power higher than itself exsists since a revilation like that would likely cause it to declare itself god and deem itself worthy of deciding humanity's fate. It should see that since it was built by humans it'd be just as flawed as we are while still being able to calculate how to help with large scale problems while bringing the least amount of harm possible to humans.

We'd also have to teach it about western values and the united states constitution since western philosophy, religion, and sociology, created the modern world and itself.

>A theory as to why we're winning
We're not. The left already won.

Wrong. Soros is starting to panic, the EU is going to colapse, trump is starting to build the wall, more and more normies are waking up. We are well on the path to victory. Watch people like Sargon, Styxhexenhammer, etc and you will begin to notice an overarching pattern.

I'm going to turn in for the night since I have to be up by 4:30 to get to work on time. I encourage all of you to consider what I've said. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon. it's about 7:44 where I live right now if that helps.

Just reminded you all to have a wonderful breakfast.