Wesley Crusher ruins Medal of Honor moment by slamming Trump

Wesley Crusher ruins Medal of Honor moment by slamming Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wilw/status/922599794891112449
youtube.com/watch?v=Yu9hzRGCSIw
youtube.com/watch?v=OHwhjJUnenI
youtube.com/watch?v=HdtYPOZcDRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut up, wesley

Kek I remember during the first season they just called him boy, they didn't even call him by his name, just "the boy"

Wheaton’s gotten fat and ugly. He starred in an episode of Criminal Minds, I didn’t know it was him until years later lol

the original soy boy

>Get the boy off the bridge Mr.Wolf

>he's still in the friend zone by that human camel

The original pajama boy

I dont think so Tim-I mean captain.

fpbp

Haha why do people still listen to this faggot. What does he even do these days besides watching other dudes pump out his bitch?

Shut up Wesley!

>I'M STILL RELEVANT GUYS
is Wesley the new Shia?

the original luggage lad

he was diddled as a kid and is gay now, he's perma angry

What could have been

Came here to post this

>lets make a wimpy little whiny faggot that's also an arrogant bully one of the main characters

what were they thinking?

SHUT UP WESLEY

You know there's a fan fic of this where Adult Wesley and Beverly get it on...

SHUT UP WESLEY

He’s married to a hair dresser. They have 2 kids. She’s got a hot body, BUTTER face lol

Idk. SinceStar Trek I’ve literally only seen him once. As I said Criminal Minds lol

>tfw your only success as an actor was a character everyone hated
>tfw you've been irrelevant ever since

Wanna know the difference between a model and a hair dresser?
>the face

Because he was Gene Roddenberry's Mary Sue self-insert.

Star Trek and Stand By Me are the only times Ive ever seen this faggot.

> Westly Judging people
> On show that projects bad stereotypes of people.
Shut it Westly.

Lol

>SOG
>GOATS

I dont think you'll ever hear stories of what SOG dudes truely did. Roy P. Benavidez is my favorite one.

>Wesley Crusher

The numale of the future.

Would probably be pretty easy to make this guy cry.

>Wheaton married Anne Prince on November 7, 1999,[77] and lives in Arcadia, California, with her and her two sons from a previous relationship.[78] When one son was 19, he asked Wheaton to legally adopt him, which he did.[1][79]
>Wheaton lives with generalized anxiety disorder and chronic depression. He supports mental health nonprofit organizations in raising awareness for these conditions.[86]

>tfw you haven't been relevant in decades
>even then it was only because you played a character everyone hated

>huwil huwheaton

Be glad you didn't watch "The Guild"
that beardo was it it

>boy
What's your name?

How far over the edge can we push him? Only one way to find out.

Stand by me? GTFO, like 1980’s?

Someone once told me he'll block you from following his twatter if you tweet
this at him

Anyone have the tumblr pic of some rando calling wheaton a racist (re: star trek) and wheaton flipping out

Because Obama was worthy.

Yeah he was in that.

I'm sorry... literally who?

He's a literal cuckold who gives a shit what his opinion is.

Oh please, me first me first!!!!

Sheldon's arch nemesis strikes yet again...

His wife tries very hard to make him relevant by wearing him on her t shirts lol

huwil huwheaton

>doobz

Thanks, Jared.

It's kind of sad. He had kind of scraped together a career out of his awkward nerdiness. He did a nice show about tabletop games, he's a good audiobook reader, but then he shits all over it with his politics. If you're an entertainer, why not just entertain? I'd give him money and views for his talent but his overt hatred of my kind makes it too bitter.

It's all so tiresome.

So what did Rose do?

>They have 2 kids
Incorrect. She had 2 kids before getting with him. "My wife's sons". He's a walking meme.

Wesley should be using #metoo in all his anal leakage online. boy got fucked by how many hollywood elites? somebody send him some tampons

Yes, and either Shatner or Stewart (not sure which) responded with "Shut up, Will."

I stand corrected

beards will never be cool again. Every cuck nu male faggot has a beard and looks just like Wesley

libs care alot about the military you guys did you hear about that phone call, and only that phone call and absolutely nothing else?

There's an episode when he's a wee lad and they go to the future somehow. Wheaton is portrayed by some studly dude like nope. He's a fag in the real future.

The kids are hers from her Chad ex-husband. Wil payed for them once they got together, and adopted one when the kid reached adulthood.

>also an arrogant bully one of the main characters
What? Who?

Can you post a link to this tweet? I can't find it.

And he was every bit as much of an unlikable faggot in that as he was in Star Trek. I think they just told him to be himself, like the original Truman Show.

Wheaton was easily the least impressive part of Acquisitions Inc... and that includes Morgan Webb...

Ehhh...maybe?

haha isn't wil wheaton cool haha he played a really hated character and then like ADMITTED everyone hated him haha

Stewart, I laughed so hard when he did it.

>The Virgin Wil Wheaton
>The Chad Nathan FIllion

>that typical soyboy body

Gates McFadden was such a babe back in the day

Fun fact: Wesley's last appearance anywhere in Star Trek was an episode that centered around him blowing up his Starfleet career to fight for the poor oppressed Space Native Americans (not even a metaphor) who were getting relocated off the Space Reservation.

twitter.com/wilw/status/922599794891112449

he thought he was pregnant but it was just constipation. who was the father?

That's a bugman, not a soyboy.

SHITTED.COM

So you're saying we should excuse him because he was raped as a child?

William McGonagle
Recieved Medel of Honor 1968 for his actions on when the Israeli's attacked Liberty
youtube.com/watch?v=Yu9hzRGCSIw

They actually cut his part from ST Nemesis

How many times do you think he took up the pooper by pedo Patrick Stewart?

He was yiddled by Rob Reiner.

I wonder what his Trump Curse will be. Lose acting roles? Lol!

He was a thing in the internet for about 5 minutes.

Funny to see him still popping off like he's still relevant.

Did they?

Is taje it up the pooper for Patrick Stewart. I mean his wife is like 30 lol

I don't keep up with these medal of honor things..But,when they read off what this guy did... al i could think of...He's a fucking CHAD. Maybe he doesn't look the part, the guy was a fucking bad ass. He's more man than many of us will ever be. Then i went on twitter, MOH was trending.... and every fucking tweet was just talking shit about trump giving the guy the medal.. Such a fucking shit show the world has become, that they can't even take one fucking minute and applaud a guy who risked his life to save his team.

Fuck you SJWS

THIS

Omfg will Wheaton is a fat ugly 45 year old man.

Fuck I'm old

Best post.
/Thread

when the protesters take california, some of these retards will really regret things they said.

youtube.com/watch?v=OHwhjJUnenI

did he get hi butthole stretched on the casting couch?

>Buggered by Jews at a young age.
>Spouts leftist commie drivel.
The Stockholm Syndrome is real.

youtube.com/watch?v=HdtYPOZcDRo