Drunken Theory:

Drunken Theory:

White men should just fuck every woman possible. Who cares if she's a feminazi or nigger.

Spread out the genes so far that it drowns out all the rest.

DEAL

>drunk on a Monday
Sort yourself out OP

What a good idea. In that case white women should also do the same. You're a smart go- guy.

true

OP confirmed madman

Better to have half shitskins running around instead of full shitskins running around. Sperm banks should be 100% white. There should be forced impregnating of non-whites with white sperm.

Don’t want Whites to mix their blood and spending White effort on filthy peoples. I’m so much for European preserving their racial purity and societies. But as extremely White passing 1/4 Kazan Tatar Russian I make myself a little exception: I ruin few pure European bloodlines. I donated my sperm to several European organization as European Danish, two years ago I seduced Estonian girls from upper class family and made her to carry my child. Five month ago I got extremely hot Norwegian girl pregnant. Today I date super cute Dutch girl and plan to start having kids with her next year. All three girls were explained about my ancestry, history of Kazan Tatars, their influence on Russian classes and nobility, all three girls have a small tattoo of my family crest on their arms. I’m ready to fight for Europe and it’s pure peoples, but I’m not leaving behind the way of my ancestors. Putting some pepper in your delicate rice truly feels good

>Putting some pepper in your delicate rice truly feels good

Also, pics of your eurocuties plz

A ghetto black woman is going to have 5+ kids regardless of who gives them to her. Almost all black women will brag to other black women that their kids are "light skin" which is high status in the black community. The midnight colored nigs get made fun of for being too black by other blacks.

Given only the choice of living next to 5 mixed blacks or 5 full blacks I'm sure everyone would take the mixed. Save America, give black women the light skinned babies they want

>breeding the cuck or feminazi gene back into the population
No. Really, I thought I might be able to make that work too. I can't, I won't.

>Get Aids

>tfw your image is from a comic book bible created by jews to control kids into cuck religon

Yeh that turned out real well for the black community

Slava women only for me, and I'd give it a go

So you're telling us to pull a Genghis Khan?

>women should do what men do

nope

The problem is this will financially destroy any man who does it. Even nigs, spics, and feminazis know how to use the secret system of child support payments.

The second problem is these abandoned halfu kids are most likely going to be raised by a single mother - creating the worst outcomes possible for a child. These half white kids will invariably grow up to be nu-male feminist hipsters, addicted to drugs, no useful life skills, the girls prostituting themselves, all of them with Elliot Rodger rage against society because they won't be accepted by either race. I don't really see how this is an I'm to our current situation. At least the nogs are dumb, give them some white DANA and they might learn how to make a bomb or hold a gun the correct way.

>black community remains stale despite grinding up millions of their own babies and having the highest in-race homicide rate of any other ethnic group in history

>those damn muzzies and niggers can't control themselves, they're lustful perverts who screw every woman they can
>urges whitey to screw every woman he can

Thats what the jews want you stupid mongrel fuck. Thats still destroying the white race.

Thanks! Can’t resist to do what we had been doing for a long time. I think 20 or 30 percent of Russians, Poles, Belorussians and Lithuanian has our blood now. My girls carry the family crest and my legacy now, can’t disrespect them by spamming them on a political forum.
oh no new mulattos is what you need to avoid. like some spics think that they are white, so can some nigs

Social behavior is genetic, if you are alpha and intelligent your kids will end up the same whether you are there or not. The children of single moms end up criminals and shitbags because single moms are single moms because they went for bad boys and assholes when they were younger. Bull babies always end up like their bull daddy

Better theory: Fertility pills so you get 4/5 children every 9 months.

If your children are raised as fatherless degenerates they hurt our cause, not help it. How do you think we got a million pink pussy hatted retards marching against Trump?

There's a higher possibility that White already does even more so than white woman

yet whites is still in decline

If whites breed like niggers all we'll end up doing is making a nation of wiggers

But if their disposition is genetically superior to black genes, then criminals should still be at a minimum, with problem solving intuition and rationals being greater than pure sub-species wandering the streets.

yes yes yes! and let the fatherless white children roam the streets

Right, because that's really working out for blacks.

Gee I wonder who's behind this post

>white guys on top of the world
>literally unstopped and no one standing in your way
>sail to new lands to conquer for your kingdom
>already inhabited by millions of jungle-niggers
>fuck every single last one of their women, colonizing the shit out of their wombs
>create Mexicans

it's a flawed plan op, it's still a nigger, it's just a smarter one now

nah, just vacation in a different white country, fornicate wildly, go home. pick a different country next year

That's how mexicans were created and see how that worked out lol

This will actually work and I have suggested it before. Just have one night stands with as many girls as possible and makes sure to get them pregnant.

The last time we tried this we ended up creating Hispanics.

Perhaps it's his weekend. You ever consider that?

OP is right and you are stupid. let me explains why.

know lets talk facts :
when both parents are white the kid is White
when only one of parents is white then the kid is half White
when both parents are nonwhites the the kid is nonwhite
there are many races

from the above fact its clear that men are who decide the fate of their race , to win the race war we should impregnate as many women as we can from other races , don't worry about the white women who race mix after all they only make 1 half White baby every 9 month in that time a white man can make at least 9 white or half white babies .

the problem is how to raise the kids and how to support them financially?
one man can fuck a girl every

Actually, it's the other way around.
T. actual dark chocolate nigga

Wawa wiwa. You make the sexi time with three ladys. You bring great succes and honor to the glorious nation of Kazakstan. VERY NICE!

Fuck off, stay with your own fucking race. I don't mind you having a mindless fuck with someone but do not have children with any other race. Think about your children.

Damn

now this is something! You are saying that, social behavoir isn't a social construct?

Single mothers are garbage and raise faggots.
The decline started with the destruction of the family unit.
You just bring more useless eaters into the world.

We got them because the State was paying them with public money through Obama slush funds. They marched because Trump took out the moneys, they will slowly shrivel and disappear now because it was an artificial movement that does not produce anything but hate towards others and themselves.

I have a better solution: artificial wombs

Fathers will finally get to raise their sons as they and only they see fit, never having to doubt their sons' paternity.

Without women confiscating almost all the fruits of their labour, fathers will have a lot more time to spend with their sons and transmit manly virtues---honour, loyalty and honesty among them---free from female interference. Boys will never be abused or neglected again just for being boys.

Most boyhoods will at last be remarkably drama- and trauma-free.

Meanwhile, the labour-time and material resources currently wasted on female frivolity---a good 80 percent of it in advanced economies---will be returned to men to do with as they see fit.

Not only will men work far shorter hours and live much better (and longer) than they do today, but far more resources will be available for development of the technologies necessary to settle other planets, among other marvels mankind freed of female parasites will finally be able to realize.

I hope I live to see it.

exactly this. just one caveat.

white men must make sure that white women only spawn white babies

Nah, he was right.
T. light skinned nigga

It's true. This is the selfish gene theory as it applies to the modern world:
>Fuck as many women and get them pregnant
>Disappear from their life
>Become a liberal and lobby government for single mother gibs
Basically spread seed far and wide and make the herd pay the cost of raising your child. This is what the biologically smart males are doing right now.

I see that claim a lot
nobody can ever back it up though
if you knew about how the Jews got rejected by God, it wouldn't be beyond them to lie to us that Jesus is a lie so we become just as miserable as they are

Agreed. BUT only marry and financially support a white woman. Bleach away, but keep your home white.

We have to all start donating to sperm banks as much as possible

If you're a fucking woman, maybe.

I agree. We'll never out-breed them otherwise, we'll never outpace women's poor decisions.

drunken theory: cumskins are scared to fuck because somebody might have negative thoughts about them

Ok
>Tfw autismo
Fug

girls are gross lol

yes. and you should make sure to put a baby in all the white women you can get away with. this is the solution to our problems. each of us should have 3 children minimum and we will be in a much better position in the future

nigger spotted

not if you have 2 white children as well as a halfling.

don't forget to chinese the halfling. sack, brick, river

you are stupid and its not so simple

if you birth 3 kids and leave them with single moms, do you really thing they are goign to grow up to help the white race? of course not

they are going to learn values from their single mom then be another white male ally in the future