Call yourself "The Opposition"

>Call yourself "The Opposition"
>Parrot the same leftist garbage as every other late night talk show

Is Viacom fucking retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IGl1CCprCeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Retarded. Liberal. What's the difference, mate?

>Dark blue tie on dark blue shirt
Terrible

/thread

He was never funny on the daily show.

>be Comedy Central
>make unabashed big government leftist propaganda tv show

no, just jewish. the most successful cc show depicts middle america and mocks cosmopolitan elitism. not to mention has a character that shits on kikes every episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=IGl1CCprCeU

It IS "The Opposition"... against YOUR interests and future that is.

>muh establishment "resist" show

comedy central is for leftist propaganda

Most liberals are still convinced conservatives control the country. Seriously.

Whoever came up with the name probably isn't that stupid, but they still benefit from playing into the myth.

>praise the cia!
>praise the mass media!
t. modern leftists

Sometimes south park is really fucking grating, but I can at least respect that they aren't actually retarded.

Would you listen to a guy named Jordan Klepper?

I wouldn't.

Absolutely based

It'd be fine if he were funny but compared to colbert it's shit

But I don't understand why you can call yourself the "The Opposition" as if you're the first one to bring up your liberal points, as if everyone else is too afraid to speak out.

I honestly thought Comedy Central made a right-wing show when I saw it and I was taken back until I actually watched a clip and realized it was the same thing as all the others

It's just such a stupid fucking name

That's old South Park, bud.

The newer seasons fall in line with the typical liberal mantra.

>when you want to control the opposition but you're less intelligent than the opposition

>compared to colbert

found the shill

holy fugg dat gif

"opposition" ---> "resist"

/thread sven, they really are retarded

pretty sure just over time they've employed the most low intellect, hive minded college kids who needed an internship. now they have those kids in hiring positions, who probably hire kids that they think aren't quite as smart as them (because they are all ridiculously insecure and they want to feel looked up to).

when it comes to content (and Viacom is a content company), they are incapable of producing anything with any objective quality because these people are consumers in every sense of the word.

now here we are, i get my Futurama at around dinner time and my Nathan For You on a couple Wednesdays every year or two. to answer your question, yes, Viacom has retarded themselves and there's no way out of the organizational culture they've brought upon themselves

Hi Stephen, we still don't take you seriously.

Good taste user
I fucking love Nathan For You

he's one of those leafs i'd hold up to the sun and appreciate its shape/color

They simply have no idea what to do. They keep doing the same hoping the results will be different.
I'm not sure if its because they don't get it, or they get it but they are terrified and hoping they are wrong.

They know their viewing audience has an IQ around that of the average houseplant. They are and will lap everything they dish out on that show uncritically, because they know their sheepish audience better than they know themselves. The have their viewers on a very tight leash and know just what to say and how to say it to get them in lock step with the masters of perception. How they pretend to be anything other than the propagandists that they are is an insult in itself.
May they hang from the tallest trees...

Well the House, Senate, presidency, and top levels of judiciary are all at least right of center so yeah liberals are the opposition party. Opposition always refers to the party in power, not the rest of the msm.

New show is pretty awful but I enjoyed the colbert report

Does this shit actually sell? I'm so disconnected from cable TV. No one I knows talks about anything they see on TV anymore, except those big HBO shows.
I see a few clips floating around YouTube with a ton of hits
But is this shit actually translating into money?
Do we really need another Daily Show rip off?

I see why John Steward retired when he did.

>thanks for identifying yourself so easily shill--- and that self-identifying leftist can't meme with obummer on it is fitting for you

is the trickle down economics model you guys love so much going well with that $18 B soros isn't dead yet money?