cwporter.com/parttwo.htm
cwporter.com/partthre.htm
cwporter.com/partfour.htm
cwporter.com/pg368.htm
cwporter.com/pg378.htm
cwporter.com/pg381.htm
cwporter.com/pg387.htm
cwporter.com/pg402.htm
web.archive.org/web/20140125085955/http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-do-control-the-media/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Over and exaggerated together
Wew

6 million Jews alone is a ridiculously large number. That's not even adding in all of the other groups. I just don't understand how so many would be killed and buried/burned in such a short period of time. The manpower Germany would have needed would have needed to be massive.

>Related forms
exaggeratingly, adverb
exaggerator, noun
nonexaggerating, adjective
overexaggerate, verb, overexaggerated, overexaggerating.
unexaggerating, adjective

fuck yourself leaf

You can always look it up.
If you'd like

Dont beleive the conspiracy theorist calling it the halahoax. It did happen just like in jasnovac. But the jews made it all about them selvs in movies and media. Jews were killed, so were pols, russians, germans aginst hitler and germans with different political views, communist, anarchist, etc. it was a fucking purge anything not aryan and not nazi at the time. The sick wealthy jews made it all about them alota people . died, they exploited the genocide of their people with movies and everything too. Jews are scumbags but noone deserves to be in aushwitz or jasenovac

This. 6 million is the entire population of Denmark.

>Conspiracy
Not denying it happend, but 6 millions from 43-45 is mathmatically impossible.

Yes
6m deaths means that 3k jews were killed everyday without any pause

Here is the actual truth of the Holocaust, it was done by the Jews themselves who used Hitler as their puppet. It was part of their strategy to see which European Jews would be worthy of continuing their grand plans so they decided to see how would be smart enough to see the signs of it coming or escape it and who was strong enough to survive it. They also orchestrated it to ensure they gain enough sympathy points which secured them Israel as a permanent base of operations to conduct the next phase of their plans which we are seeing right now. To arouse less suspicion, they instructed Hitler to add other groups into the mix so that nobody would look into why it was just Jews and when the time was right, they had anybody who knew its true intent killed.

To ensure that nobody started looking into the true reason behind the Holocaust, the Jews created the myth of the Holohoax as a way to get people to focus away from said truth and to gain more sympathy points. It is also a psychological tool that makes them look more even more powerful due to the fact that anybody who is able to fake something on the scale of the holocaust especially during that time period would be a true master mind. So instead of larping for the Nazis and denying the Holocaust (which makes you a pawn in the Jewish game) expose the real reason why it happened which when revealed to blue pilled masses, will ensure the Jews suffer a permanent blow that they will not be able to recover from and giving us a chance to undo their plans.

How many people do you think died in WW2?

The holohoax is a myth and even the ADL admits that 44% of global youth don't buy it. Only baby boomers buy a giant lie built on widely disparate and contradicting stories (many proven false) and the idea that all physical evidence and the lack thereof should be excluded from the conversation on penalty of prison.

I still prefer to argue that internment was more than justified. I bring up the 1918 German communist revolution where 90% of the leadership was Jewish, kike Lenin and his kike/multicult bolshevik party murdering any halfway intelligent ethnic Russian/Ukranian after the civil war, Jew NKVD head Yagoda and his merry band of kikes famining 6,000,000+ European Christians around the Black Sea in the 1930's, etc. etc. etc.

>who used Hitler as their puppet
Only mongmericas push this angle, it's becuase you're cowards and like to blame your slide into the shitheap on the man that warned you explicitly 80 years ago about what would happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg

Nobody claims all 6 gorillilan were put into ovens. With Auschwitz revising their score down twice, no one can seriously still hold onto that number.

>true reason behind the Holocaust
Wrong again. It has nothing to do with sympathy or even reparations. There's so much obvious shit to pick apart that people forget and are afraid to talk about the tens of millions of European Christians savagely exterminated by Jewish communists in the 20th century.

“You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the “Russian Revolution.” It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators.”

- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (1918-2008) Nobel-Prize-winning novelist & historian.

None were gassed. A few hundred thousand inbreds died from typhus, starvation or a bullet to the head. They deserved to be interned and removed from Europe for their crimes against humanity and even Rabbis are coming around to this fact. Jews have been removed 359 times throughout history.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Why did Hitler hate jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you

>Jews have been removed 359 times throughout history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

.. don't get me wrong, he warned us too.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

I don't really need the 14/88 schtick, I'm just saying that claiming the math doesn't end up is moot when not all were burned in ovens.

>I still prefer to argue that internment was more than justified. I bring up the 1918 German communist revolution where 90% of the leadership was Jewish
What about all the Jewish front line veterans? Jewish members of the Freikorps? Rosa Luxembourg was Jewish, but the other leaders of the Spartacus League, Karl Liebknecht and Clara Zetkin, were not. A lot of intellectual Jewish Germans were sympathetic to Communism, but overall most Jews are not Communists - especially not the religious Hasids and the capitalists targeted by the Nazis. Ernst Junger and his brother quit the Traditionsverein der 73er when its Jewish members were expelled.

>14/88 schtick
The party died in 1945. Nobody is suggesting flying the flag, but Hitler is the most lied about man since Jesus Christ, and the kikes exterminated tens of millions of Christian Europeans in the 20th century the overwhelmingly majority of which were killed before Hitler came to power.

youtube.com/watch?v=YR_LrB4tfew

Review the gas chambers and crematoriums. These are the current lies that are the most believable. Go look at some of the old books and records as well as witness testimony. One seriously talks about a masturbation death machine. They threw some crazy shit at the wall.

All those horrible pictures of starving people? How does getting gassed make you starve? The allies were bombing the rail lines so no food was getting to the camps and everyone was shaved and stripped on arrival anywhere because of huge lice infestations and typhus. It was an epidemic at the time though millions were saved due to German fumigation practices.

Their seems to be a common denominator in pic related. Good luck.

>Karl Liebknecht
Yeah, there was one notable goy in the core leadership of the 1918 revolution. Kikes claim they fought for Germany in WWI but the interwar population were convinced that they not only sat out WWI but they sabotaged the factories and launched a revolution at the end of it.

More German kikes fought for commie Spain than the German Empire. Jews had no right to Germany. Up until the great betrayal Germans (like Americans) seen kikes as equals and treated them as brothers. Ukranians fought for the kike communists and in the 1930's kike NKVD Yagoda turned around and famined untold millions of them in return. Listen to your Rabbis.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Thanks, been looking for this.

we cant help,if you have little grasp of war and numbers

Arguing the six gorillion is a fruitless endeavor. It falls apart on the face of it. Anyone can look at aerial photos of the camps and notice there aren't any massive coal piles, etc. We need to focus on what they did to Europeans in the 20th century and why they must be removed from the west if we are going to survive.

For the largest conflict in human history, 6mil is a plausible number.

>what they did to Europeans in the 20th century
.. The 20th century slaughters didn't even start in Russia. The kike financed/facilitated/led Young Turk movement death marched millions of Christian Europeans before the """Russian""" revolution. Search "donmeh" for more information, even kikepedia admits it.

>Redpill me on the Holocaust
It literally did not happen.

>Let me see the tinfoil hats
Holocaust Handbooks
pastebin.com/Uzm91v7z

hope that's sarcastic or that a lot of effort in to a lot of insanity

I have a folder with 50+ of these. I still believe we should be exposing the crimes against humanity of international kikery rather than arguing that a few hundred thousands inbreds died. They deserved to be interned. They must be interned and expelled again. The world must know this.

youtube.com/watch?v=pRCH5zU4o1k

The Jewish Problem - Dr. Joseph Goebbels

well your trying

6,000,000 is a totally accurate number as determined by completely non-biased Jewish investigators after WWII who had absolutely nothing to gain from their not at all exaggerated findings.

Please post archive, friend. I need more resources.

am guessing you have first person accounts

>am guessing you have first person accounts

The Soviets who came to the conclusion that 6,000,000 innocent Jews were gassed were not at all influenced by their leadership which was also not Jewish.

lol keep posting insanity

>inb4 some kike claims that holocaust wasn't used until after the war and I have to link to the 18th century oxford dictionary

holocaust didn't happen but I wish it did

>well your trying
oy vey, they tried six times to holocaust this jew.

that not first hand

Hitler had completely no reason to imprison Jews. They absolutely were not trying to overthrow the German government and enshrine communism with Jewish leadership.

>lol keep posting insanity
You mean like the official nuremberg trial transcripts?

It's known the prisoners were tortured into giving false accounts. Try again, Chaim.

Kikes have their ethnostate. There's no need to massacre them like they did to us. They just need to be sent home. We need a 21st century global Haavara Agreement.

>that not first hand
Here's a first hand account.

>didn't read the text in the image

lucky enough to have a grandfather who was a flyer and was one of the enemy's of the nazis to see a camps

Those goddamn jews love the number 6

>lucky enough to have a grandfather who was a flyer and was one of the enemy's of the nazis to see a camps
Camps aren't a Holocaust.

And unless your grandfather was a commie, he didn't get to see any of the so-called death camps only the concentration camps.

Care to try again or is it that you actually believe pic related happened?

and nice choosing there. if you read all the transcript sfrom the trial you would not think that at all ,
guess you found site that supports your evidence and ok to believe it

Tears should be shed for what really happened.

>and nice choosing there.
Hey, if you don't like me posting the so-called evidence for the holocaust, that's not my problem.

>if you read all the transcript sfrom the trial you would not think that at all ,
Interesting enough, the person that created all those images did read all the transcripts.

Made in Russia: The Holocaust
cwporter.com/partone.htm
cwporter.com/parttwo.htm
cwporter.com/partthre.htm
cwporter.com/partfour.htm
cwporter.com/pg368.htm
cwporter.com/pg378.htm
cwporter.com/pg381.htm
cwporter.com/pg387.htm
cwporter.com/pg402.htm

>guess you found site that supports your evidence and ok to believe it
You mean that someone went through the nuremberg trial transcripts and found the claims of the holocaust?

You're the one who believes spanking machines were real after all.

Fuck me that isn't a red pill, it is a full on red iv infusion right down the cockhole.

so your disagreement that because, he saw only a part of it the whole did not happened

>so your disagreement that because, he saw only a part of it
Your grandfather did not see any of the "holocaust". Because the "holocaust" did not happen in the concentration camps according to your official story.

>the whole did not happened
The holocaust did not happen because there is no evidence of the holocaust happening.

Are you honestly saying that you believe that pic related happened?

A massive redpill is realizing the war against Germany never stopped. It is still being waged today.

The Holocaust happened.
Are the numbers exaggerated? When it's illegal to investigate the location, it creates skeptics..
In the end, Probably a million.

>interesting enough, the person that created all those images did read all the transcripts.
"and you know that how and you know he did not cherry pick how"

>>You mean that someone went through the nuremberg trial transcripts and found the claims of the holocaust?

You're the one who believes spanking machines were real after all.

never said i believed in spanking machines, and read them then tell me what you think of the claims
because if your going to sit there and say a holocaust never happened,/ if those people really did die they deserve enough for you to find out more than google

who cares? seriously think about that question. there are genocides going on in the world right now. what's so important about this one that allegedly happened 80 years ago? sheer body count alone goes to Stalin or Mao, so what's the deal with the holocaust?

Your grandfather did not see any of the "holocaust". Because the "holocaust" did not happen in the concentration camps according to your official story.

whats my official story?

>"and you know that how and you know he did not cherry pick how"
So what are you saying? That the nuremberg trials lied in places and told the truth in places?

Are you denying that those images are from the nuremberg trials?

>never said i believed in spanking machines,
But they're from the nuremberg trials. If the prosecutors were lying about those, how do you know they weren't lying about everything else?

>and read them then tell me what you think of the claims
I've already seen enough claims of the holocaust to know that it's complete bullshit.

>because if your going to sit there and say a holocaust never happened
The Holocaust never happened.

>/ if those people really did die they deserve enough for you to find out more than google
You mean like dozens of books and dozens of documentary films?

We have those too.
pastebin.com/Uzm91v7z

>tinfoil hats
Fuck off kike. saged

You argue like a jew, show your flag

>whats my official story?
That you believe the holocaust happened exactly how the official narrative says it did despite the fact that you've never seen any evidence of the holocaust happening.

There's no evidence. Have you considered that you're believing in a foreign (jewish) religious belief for no reason other that they've spent a sufficient amount of money on advertising it?

> be Eisenhower
> Tour Ohrdruf, first camp liberated by US
> "I made the visit deliberately, in order to be in a position to give first-hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops a tendency to charge these allegations merely to “propaganda."
> mfw even Yad Vashem admits Ohdruf was not an extermination camp

The only tinfoil hats come from the people who try to prove the holocaust. Especially people who work for the Simon Wiesenthal Center.
Cough cough portunigger with a proxy who shills pro-holocaust threads every once in a while.

>[Update] [Auto] [Sound] 6 new posts
well none of that, is an answers to what I asked, or proof of absence of holocaust

>because if your going to sit there and say a holocaust never happened
The Holocaust never happened.
"nice point lol"

>and read them then tell me what you think of the claims
I've already seen enough claims of the holocaust to know that it's complete bullshit.
"again nice point with no anything"

>/ if those people really did die they deserve enough for you to find out more than google
You mean like dozens of books and dozens of documentary films?
(so not read it just beleive the media or youtube)

I will stick to my 5 years of uni over youre half musings

You shouldnt ask historical questions on Sup Forums
We have a board for that now

Alright
This guy is a fucking shill he just came from whatever fucking org he works for he doesn't even know how to quote posts.

I noticed Aaron came back a few days ago. Are the (((investors))) pumping money into pic related again?

/his/ has no IDs, last holocaust thread I saw on /his/ there was a faggot samefagging, real obvious too, but there were retards jumping in on his side because le appeal to masses.
And it's the same with a lot of the other threads. Samefaggotry and politics do not mix.

God damn I have some kind of temporary dyslexia. I need sleep

>>[Update] [Auto] [Sound] 6 new posts
What the fuck? Do you even know how to use an imageboard? Are you a shill?

>well none of that, is an answers to what I asked, or proof of absence of holocaust
I've already given you more than enough evidence that proves the Holocaust didn't happen: pastebin.com/Uzm91v7z

>(so not read it
How do you know?

>just beleive the media
The media is owned by Jews. Why would I trust the mainstream media to tell the truth about the Holocaust?

>or youtube)
You do know that videos can contain factual evidence, right?

>I will stick to my 5 years of uni over youre half musings
So did you take a University Class that proved the Holocaust happened?

Yeah, the user is either a very new shill or a Jew drunk off his ass.

>God damn I have some kind of temporary dyslexia. I need sleep
You're still posting better than the Jew.

Yer because even if I don't know how to quote I have a point lol

(can I call you A shill for not having a useful point)

nice to know your base IQ

>>>The media is owned by Jews.

really a blanket statement that stupid?

>Yer because even if I don't know how to quote
That you don't know how to quote proves you're a newfag shill.

>I have a point lol
No you don't have a point. You haven't refuted any evidence posted in this thread that proves the Holocaust didn't happen and you haven't posted any evidence in this thread that proves the Holocaust did happen.

>(can I call you A shill for not having a useful point)
You don't have a useful point and your actions show you're a shill.

>nice to know your base IQ
Are you an IQ Supremacist?

>>>You do know that videos can contain factual evidence, right?

and also bullshit

>really a blanket statement that stupid?
The Jews themselves admit that the Jews control the media.

Jews Do Control the Media
web.archive.org/web/20140125085955/http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-do-control-the-media/

>and also bullshit
But then you'd have to prove that the videos are bullshit. Which you can't do.

>>>>Yer because even if I don't know how to quote
That you don't know how to quote proves you're a newfag shill.

???? does it make a differences

>>>>>You don't have a useful point and your actions show you're a shill.
????????????? not a 14 year old boy
>>>>Are you an IQ Supremacist?
well if you quoting things you never read, i cant help being a IQ Supremacist to you but that your fault

>>> But then you'd have to prove that the videos are bullshit. Which you can't do.

not going to spend my life proving insane videos wrong, because I am not a mental health worker,

read the document form the time then come back with the videos

>???? does it make a differences
Yes. It proves just how new you are to this. It's a shame your boss dropped you into Sup Forums without the least bit of training.

It really shows.

>i cant help being a IQ Supremacist
And I can't help being a National Socialist and a Holocaust Revisionist considering that I have the facts on my side.

Hey, have you ever seen this quote from one of your heroes? Pic related.

>not going to spend my life proving insane videos wrong
How do you know they're insane if you can't even prove a single thing wrong?

>because I am not a mental health worker,
We both know you're a paid Jewish shill.

>read the document form the time then come back with the videos
Why don't you have to read any of the documents I posted?