AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yui dies.

Would you recommend me to watch this shit if I found Gochiusa good but Non Non Biyori boring?

Everybody dies horribly.

Yes

A cute girl feels the urge to do cute things with a cute girl.

Unable to do cute things, she is gifted with by cute ex machina with the cute girl's thing. Never minding the strange thing, she immediately does cute things, and is overjoyed to find out that cute girl wants to do cute things as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's cute things done with the cute girl, she only looks at her with a uncute expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the cute girl she did cute things with is not the same cute girl she originally wanted to do cute things with. In fact, she doesn't want to do cute things in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who wants to do cute things with the MC's own alternate universe cute self, who too is blissfully unaware of her desire to do cute things.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their cutest, most private things in order to equip the other with cute things they need to do cute things with their other cute selves. While the two do cute things with their alternate universe cute girls, NOTHING ensues as they begin to feel desire to do cute things with each other instead and question the NATURE of MOE.

Who is the best girl and why is it Mio?

>NNB
>bad
fucking shit taste. GochiUsa is great though, so i'll give you that

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

I wouldn't recommend watching this if you found paint drying boring.

FINDS

Ritsu

I think you are wrong m8.

Yui is best girl

Stop posting Keit-ai because it's already an anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

Ritsu is 3rd, after Mio and Azusa.

Sorry m8, Yui is 4th.

inb4 nigger mods

who sawachan here

Op here.

I need more cute-girls-doing-cute-things-kinos

I already watched Nichijou and Azumanga Daioh. Lucky Star is next after K-On

Yui is a fucking retard who can't even wipe herself properly.

All people that post and respond to Keit-Ai deserve to be banned (myself included).

why would you spread rude lies like that?

Hey, be nice to my waifu.
I'll fuck you up