I can't believe this is fucking happening to me. My girlfriend recently started messaging some guy...

I can't believe this is fucking happening to me. My girlfriend recently started messaging some guy. She said he was a part of her online bird watching group. A couple of times I saw a text from him with kissy faces and confronted her about it, but she just said it was a part of his culture so I let it go. A couple of weeks ago she said she was going to Australia to take pictures of kangaroos and other birds. She just came back today, and she's fucking pregnant. She also said she's leaving me for some Australian guy. She said she loves his accent, and he has a sense of humor unlike me. What the fuck do I do? I'm literally fucking crying and holding a loaded gun to my head as I type this.

Cool blog bro, keep me posted.

>loading a gun to my head
well you do sound like a fag. not surprised she went with him instead. a real man would kill them

Sucks man be glad you dodged that bullet

> What the fuck do I do?

Accept and move on. There is nothing you can do. You will get over it believe me

SAGE
Saw this pasta a week or two ago. Just a fuckign shill distraction niggers

if its true that really sucks. If you're going to kill yourself at least wait a couple of weeks so you know its more than just the emotions you're feeling now

>What the fuck do I do?
be happy you dodged a bullet and didn't invest more time in her, get over it and find someone else who isn't a whore and be happy you didn't marry her first or have a child with her or some other awful shit

Sounds like you should have taken an interest in her hobbies faggot

You should let the anger engulf you, let the dark side consume you. Then use it to life weights, make money, improve your grooming. And have your vengeance come to fruition any way you desire. Do not forgive, and do not cry for her.

1.) Thank GOD. Realize what a piece of shit she is and be thankful you didn’t get her pregnant or got married to her.

2.) Pull the trigger

im sure she has had alot on encounters with his bird

an hero

dig a hole, put her in, put earth back ontop

you got emu'd bro. suck it up

>online bird watching

hahahaahaahhaaahahaha

look at it critically

you won, you didn't end up with a woman that was capable of such behavior

count your blessings, lick your wounds, and be thankful

Pull the trigger

This kek. Get your shit together, go to your local gym, become chad, go to bar or nightblub on Saturday night, get girl - mission accomplished.

>emued

lol this copy pasta is my favorite

cheap attempt, 2/10

This

>Online bird watching

Dude that sounds fake as hell, why would you watch birds online in videos? Real bird watchers actually go out and find them in nature. I don't understand this at all.

Pic related, it's a bald eagle that I saw when bird watching.

>kangaroos and others birds
lmao

say ge this blawg toast

checked

Be more like me, just move on to the next one. I get over women in about ~10 mins normally.

If she could be that disloyal.
LISTEN TO ME
If she is that disloyal, it is only a matter of time before she fucks over her Australian BF as well. She is an evil predator and she isn't worth what a dedicated and kind person you are. I've been cheated on before and it hurts like hell, but in the end I left that person to go and be an unhappy slut who will die alone and eventually found the most loyal person there was.

Do extreme vetting for loyalty in future relationships. Real women are out there and they want to start families.

Stay off the Fluoride, too. It makes people sexually degenerate.

>tfw those are all your posts too

kick the baby out of her