Well that slid pretty quick didn't it

Other urls found in this thread:

muckrock.com/news/archives/2017/oct/23/cia-indonesian-killings/
hooktube.com/watch?v=JkICznLrnew
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7ZpPsaMNMM
youtube.com/watch?v=t2NgsJrrAyM
youtube.com/watch?v=GKSRyLdjsPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Barely enough time for a quick cup of coffveve and a browse of google for the next post

- muckrock.com/news/archives/2017/oct/23/cia-indonesian-killings/

> Recently declassified records released to the National Security Archive confirm the U.S. government’s awareness of, and active participation in, the Indonesian mass killings that spanned late 1965 to early 1966. A search through the Central Intelligence Agency’s (CIA) archives for that time period reveals over a thousand related records in various degrees of redaction, showing the Agency’s keen interest in the “Situation in Indonesia.”

> Conservative estimates put the final number of casualities at 500,000, with some going as high as three million.

wat

Three Million!
they put hitler to shame!

Give me the basic gestalt of what you're trying to say here OP.

Mostly just scanning? idk what's a gestalt

> US Intelligence Keeping Wary Eye on China's President Xi
Voice of America-21 Oct. 2017
“All the sort of old-school guys who used to do Kremlin work are now off working on this other politburo,” Central Intelligence Agency Director ...

> that antigraft movement

> gestalt
ɡəˈʃtɑːlt,ɡəˈʃtalt/
nounPsychology
noun: gestalt; plural noun: gestalts

an organized whole that is perceived as more than the sum of its parts.

> politburo
ˈpɒlJtˌbjʊərəʊ/
noun
noun: politburo; plural noun: politburos

the principal policymaking committee of a communist party.
the principal policymaking committee in the former Soviet Union, founded in 1917.
noun: Politburo

hooktube.com/watch?v=JkICznLrnew

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7ZpPsaMNMM

Snowden is a fibber who never worked at the CIA or NSA. He was a contractor who lies for attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=t2NgsJrrAyM

youtube.com/watch?v=GKSRyLdjsPA

>basic gestalt
This is literally my favorite meme

this can be true. After all, or rather before all the material was published every single journalist Snowden contacted was gotten to and prevented from sharing anything, so either they were set up too (which is indicated by the fact that none of them showed their faces explicitly) or that Snowden was a test.

The truth of John 8:32 is salvation through Christ, who is "the way, the truth, and the life"

It is not a blanket statement that any truth brings liberty

Wtf is going on here

I don't know how I started coming here, but soon after I ended up at Palantir. Only for them to later fire me, ostensibly for posting here. Maybe this is not all a coincidence? How do I stop coming to Sup Forums?

>idk what's a gestalt

You got fired for posting on Sup Forums?

Yeah

Bump

nice

>If you are not hypnotizable the CIA wont hire you, you have to work at NSA or something

Hmmm

> The truth will set you free from guilt and consequence
> Truly you won't remember a damn thing