How is it that SOME on Sup Forums admire that Jew shill Ben Shapiro so much...

How is it that SOME on Sup Forums admire that Jew shill Ben Shapiro so much? He and his tribe of people are responmsible for all the problems in the middle east and of controlling our government and getting us in stupid wars, they're indirectly responsible for 9/11 by getting us quagmired in the middle east.

They killed Christ and deny him...

What is admirable about this Jew shill at all? He's disgusting and promotes a people who get more and more Americans killed all for Israel and for big banks.

Fuck Ben Shapiro.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
youtu.be/nvYkOJqUl8U
youtu.be/oZJKrIC63Gs
youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI
youtu.be/2QjjxZIFlIc?t=25
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums is not one person.

Based Shapiro

Look at that face, he looks like the anti-Christ.

People like him and Jared Kushner will one day be the downfall of western civilization.

What is based about him? He's an evil, back-stabbing, manipulating son of a bitch.

fuck off back to your sky daddy faggot.

Some of us here are able to think rationally.

Ben makes solid factual based arguments on conservative viewpoints.

Unlike Ben, you are still a virgin, wifeless neckbeard living in a shitty apartment or basement.

At least Ben found a wife and is furthering his race.

What are you doing weak ass bitch? Crying about him on an autistic board in the dark reaches of the internet?

Hoping that someone else will align with your jealousy and impotence? Say an extra prayer tonight, you are going to need it.

>How is it that SOME on Sup Forums admire that Jew shill Ben Shapiro so much? He and his tribe of people are responmsible for
This I'd like to know as well.

No he doesn't he bases his views on the Old Testament. He brings up his Jewishness early and often.

Incognito Jew detetected.

>everyone on Sup Forums thinks homogenously

This is what Shapiro wants:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Ah,! I knew Sup Forums had more gays than it admits.

On this subject they should. Shapiro has no redeeming qualities.

He's pretty good at assblasting liberals but he is actually smart and eloquent unlike Milo. But like Milo he's only going to be effective in assblasting liberals and not really doing much else.

Who did he backstab?

He is such a faggot with no charisma. Even if he is knowledgable with some issues that overlap with your own ideology, he comes off as a prick to anyone else. It's better to give your clicks to people who are either engage in higher level analysis or have the social skills to persuade others.

Not a Jew. Try again shlomo.

He is upfront and forward about being an orthodox jew.

The fact that he's one of the only honest person in the media now is something that I'd say makes him admirable. You guys always dismiss Jews even if they're on the same side as you. Your cognitive dissonance never ceases to amaze me.

Yea like charisma has anything to do with anything when it comes to politics. Fuck off normie. According to your logic the best president is someone who panders to your emotions and makes you feel warm and snuggly.

I'm so curious how his wife looks like. Supposedly she's a Moroccan Jew...

This.

Faggots here want to make everything a black and white issue.

Why do you think there is no white ethno states left? Faggots with Cognitive dissonance such as yourselves thinking you are always right and can label everyone.

hes right about everything literally everyday.

She's pretty qt

I still like him, but I'm slowly liking him less and less.

He shys away from debating anybody worth a shit, left or right. In fact, I've never seen a single debate of his with someone on his level-- he only talks to college SJW dolts and leftist lunatics whom even liberals would laugh at and disagree with

He retreads the same material over and over again. I wish he'd branch out more and stop with his sob story of "I was the Alt-Right's biggest target last year according to the ADL! abloo-bloo facts don't care about your feelings"

Literally the only thing that sucks about Ben is his constant shilling for Israel. Everything else he says is true

He may be controlled opposition but as long as we keep him out of office, he's useful

>killed Jesus
>did 9/11
>e-celeb

SAGE NIGGERS

lololololll JK you're all a bunch of bots

These are shills who are afraid of Shapiro's common sense.

you people actually fear common sense LOL
liberals fear COMMON SENSE

As far as Jews go, he's abnormally honest.

Ben Shapiro is pretty good on most things and does a VERY good job when debating. With that being said, I do NOT support his stance on immigration within the United States. He clearly doesn't care about it while supporting Israel's right to exist and remain "Jewish". With that being said, just because I support someone doesn't mean I have to agree with 100% of what they say.

The right is in need of all the help we can get, we can't use Richard Spencer as a conservative cause obviously (he ostracizes too many people, plus he's degenerate and causes too much trouble purposely) and Milo stuck his foot in his faggot mouth. Ben Shapiro has done neither and continues to be an over all good debater.

He triggers libs, because everyting does, therefore he's good.

>posts pick of a guy with curly hair
>"Not a jew, try again."

He is honest about being a jew, at least that's something. Plus he uses logic well, even if some of his propositions come from judaism, the argument is valid.

Have you ever considered that he doesn't debate anybody worth debating because THEY don't want to debate HIM? He's tried debating people in the past and they always puss out. Most notably Milo. Hes called out quite a few people to debate in the last besides milo and they've never responded. He still debates people on news shows but you probably never see them.

He debates this guy a lot who actually doesn't seem to get stumped easily even though he's wrong.
youtu.be/nvYkOJqUl8U
youtu.be/oZJKrIC63Gs

>Orthodox Jew
>bases views on the Old Testament not the Talmud

No, he doesn't. He promotes whatever he likes and denigrates what he doesn't. He is not a constitutionalist

Why why

he defends capitalism

>pisses off an entire board of special snow flakes
>What is admirable about this Jew shill at all?

>only jews have curly hair
Tard

I don't think he's all that honest. He's the kind of guy who could follow you into a revolving door and come out ahead of you.

He is trash, but I guess there's no shortage of business school retards at colleges to suck him off

BULLSHIT. THAT'S HER?!?!?

GOD DAMN FUCK YOU SHAPIRO YOU KIKE. YOU DIDN'T DESERVE THAT VIRGIN JEWESS PUSSY

>anti-abortion
>anti-drugs
>pro traditional families
>pro second amendment

He is definitely no shill. His only downside is he is jewish and blindsided by any Isreal/Jewish wrong doings.

THe painting is literally called "The American"

Holy fuck shouldn't you be watching your womenfolk get raped or something now cuck?

>his tribe of people are responmsible for all the problems

Anyone else tired of these (((shills)))? The "conservatives must be time travelers from the 1930's" meme is really tiresome.

not all jews, blacks,whites,asians are evil

Based on what?
>Inb4 he's jewish

Yea yea, we've all heard it. Grow up.

Because unlike the rest of the Jews, Ben actually wants what is best for America. #Ben2024 after Trump2020

Anti semitism has no place in USA! Reply if you support #JewsforTrump

Jews for Trump!

I want a JEWESS gf

ISRAEL AND USA FOREVER

>Have you ever considered that he doesn't debate anybody worth debating because THEY don't want to debate HIM?
I realize that, but Shapiro also runs away from people too. He would never talk to Molyneux or anyone like him because he's 'too good' for them. He never gets out of his comfort zone and that's what he needs to do to really win people over, otherwise he's no better than Dawkins who just argues with Creationists all day

Okay get out shill. I'm Jewish and even I don't like your virtue signaling bullshit.
Pic related

hes a robotic autist, hes got plenty of cognative dissonance when it comes to anything relating to the heebs, and he denies utterly all biological race differences, but other than that hes all right.

considering the state of media hes not so bad, and nobody is perfect.

He calls for more support for Israel. I mean we're already their bitch, wht does he want, us to become a vassal state of theirs? We bend over backwards and take it up the ass from Israel, how much more could you possibly want.

He's an enememy of the United States and a ropgue angent for a foreign nation, he's essentially an unamerican traitor who should just go move to Israel where he belongs and stop shilling for that dopey country here in America with shekels and by appeasing some of you social conservatives who are willing to overlook certain evils, ones that I would say are much more dangerous tan any social policy position, such as that of ramping up our support for Israel.

everybody here hates shapiro. the pro-shapiro threads are all started by literally ben shapiro.

this kike says remove every Palestinian and bring them to America makes you thonk.....

Shapiro is anti-Trump you idiot.

DF is dat

He's already "won people over"
You're delusional if you think Ben Shapiro is a small time talk show host. Dude has at least 400,000 people listening to his podcast daily. It's not common for a talk show host to be a household name so I'd say he's got more fame from being one than 95% of talk show hosts.

The difference between him and people like Milo is that Ben doesn't cry for attention by being annoying and starting commotion. His success is related to the facts and rationality that he uses in his commentary.

Who do you listen to gets out of their comfort zone and how did they do it?

Because Sup Forums has long been infested with amerimongrel redditors. Didn't you get the memo?

Who the fuck is Ben Shapiro? Is he like the Jewish Steve Bannon or something?

He used to work for him at Breitbart but quit because they didn't see eye to eye with the one reporter that got "punched" by Trumps security detail

Many of us jews support right wing politics and voted for Trump. We are a diverse people you know!

It is nice to have a pro jewish right wing president like Trump and I hope to see more Jewish politicians in the Republican Party. It’s important to crush the pro Palestine left wing to ensure the USA and Israel alliance!

Sean Hannity. More people know of him than Shapiro.

Your shilling for the left is so fucking obvious. Either that or you're a newfag or trolling.

So Jews are Liches?

...It all makes sense now.

>not a radio talk show host
>doesn't debate intelligent people
>when he does debate they script how the conversation will go
>never leaves his comfort zone
>employed at the biggest news channel at the most watched time

... Yea not even comparable dude. Their platforms are entirely different

Staged political TV is not in the same league as political podcasts. At least with podcasts they break down issues and spend time on subjects. TV is based around other people's opinions and full of filler commentary that was from some other political analyst that isn't the host (Hannity). We see this everytime a host leaves the station and completely does a political 180
>Megan kelly

>Not knowing hannity has a syndicated radio broadcast

>his radio show is the source of his personna
Most the people that know him have only heard him on TV

Nobody on Sup Forums admires Ben Shapiro except Ben Shapiro. Hi, Ben! Fuck off now! We're not interested in your obvious attempts at co-opting the goyim. Really, we are not that stupid, regardless of what the other Heebs told you.

He's done more good for the right wing than all of pol and fox News combined.

Neither are muslims, and yet it's not difficult to find prevailing opinions.

No

The only people who like Benji are ironic shitposters and newfags

No one listens to the radio anymore, only old people do.

He's not on the radio.

ha

>Why don't people hate one of the best advocates for our side? Don't you see he's part of a group I hate?!?

He'll be on stage with Sam Harris soon, which I think will be a make or break moment for him. I agree with everything you said. He'll on with SH in December.

That other person said shapiro was on radio. Only person I know who listens to radio is my 99 year old grandma in the retirement home. Whenever she doesn't have her support hose on you have to jiggle her legs to keep the veins in her calves from solidifying.

Ben has redpilled more people than all of Sup Forums combined. He isn't perfect but he is pretty damn close to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI

Because even though he’s a kike and a cuck, I can over look literally ALL OF IT, because he tears Liberals apart with class, facts and without remorse

>He'll be on stage with Sam Harris soon
yeah I'm excited for that. I really hope it won't be 2 hours of them agreeing on identity politics being bad, I want to see some good arguing between them. Sam is so good at constructing these elaborate hypotheticals to prove his point, and Ben is quick as hell to rebut. Should be good

The famous lich Vecna was played by a guy named Brian (((Blume))) at Gary Gxgax's original game.

The famous artifacts should be the nose and the hands of (((Vecna)))

#rekt

Yep. More and more it seems like those posters are DNC shills or SJW clickbait reporters looking to smear all of us with the "racist" brush.

>male
how disappointing

Anyone who can single handedly dismantle SJW’s, Liberal fuck stick beta males & feminists is extremely useful in my estimation

>Ben Shapiro
>redpilled

Please link to his discussion of race realism and the JQ. I bet they're super woke.

When facts disagree with your preconcieved notions, you're not the one who's redpilled.

Richard Nixon stating that the media is run by Jews:

>"...Newsweek is totally. It's all run by Jews and dominated by them in their editorial pages, The New York Times, The Washington Post, totally Jewish too..."

youtu.be/2QjjxZIFlIc?t=25

Very few people are woke on the JQ as a preconceived notion. Lot of people go their whole lives without seeing anything critical of them. Race realism is almost entirely the reverse. It's so obvious that to study it scientifically is just piling on.

Ben fails both of these litmus tests and it's not even esoteric knowledge.

>implying Ben never criticizes deluded liberal Jews

Being an active part of the Kosher sandwich isn't being woke on the JQ my dude.

Every consider that maybe it's you who's wrong, not the guy who's spent his life BTFOing people out with facts and logic?

Show me where he's addressed these topics using facts and logic.

Why do you assume he's address this non-question at all?