Does he work for the FBI?

Does he work for the FBI?

He doesn't have a job, but he can fly around the country, rent out University auditoriums, and sue the Universities when they don't let him speak. Where does he get all this money?

Other urls found in this thread:

jasonrezajorjani.com/blog/2017/9/20/why-i-left-the-alt-right
articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/14/nation/la-na-nn-fbi-militia-fulton-politics-20130114
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cia-nigger

Ask his Russian wife.

you are going to laugh, but it's family money from cotton farms

no, I am not joking

no.

it's all comped

I dont know, but the best way to get him to act slughtly correct and not self own is to accuse him of such before a big event. Make him sprawl.

"Richard Spencer" is an invented personality by your favorite alphabet groups for the purposes of conducting domestic psychological operations. It is one of many such personalities currently existing. Some were created by intelligence organizations, others by private firms such as those in the crisis management industry.

Everyone knows every member of a far right group is part of a 3 letter goverment organization.

its been like that since the 80's

Spencer For Hire

Guess we were dead right....

Or dead in the right for calling him out.....

check the 9-11 time on the show..

lol his family owns thousands of acres of farmland in Louisiana. He's a millionaire.

William Regnery II, rich people & donation from college kids.

his family owned a cotton plantation in the south
no joke

I've been five feet away from Richard Spencer before, AMA

White people are rich white people have trust funds. He lives in Whitefish Montana it may as well be called Aspen 2. He is loaded.

I heard that Putin himself hired Spencer to discredit the Conservative movement with racist and anti American identity politics.

Money comes from:
Russia
Putin
Gay Night Clubs
Soros
Share blue

>He doesn't have a job

Huh, kind of like the black people he and his cronies constantly complain about...

Richard Spencer wants to turn the USA into one big giant gay bar

How does he smell?

How tall?

Who cares. He's still a 56%

he is funded by Huma Abedin and has connections with Iran, Israel, Russia, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, and the PULSE night club in Orlando. Together these nation states work to undermine American values of sportsball and taco bell , they must be stopped!!!

Except Richard Spencer isn't some libertarian faggot with plebeian workers' morale

Boomers who believe the “everyone who stands up for their race is a fed” meme is getting quite tiresome.

Didn't get that close, it was in Cville so lots of shit going on around, wasnt really thinking about that

he's about 5'9" I would say, maybe 5'10", I expected him to be taller

No he doesn't.

He was on Russia Today a few months back and probably got paid for it. Other than that its money from what

said

>work is for suckers

I get that work isn't always fun, but at the end of the day you can't call yourself a functional adult if you're essentially a NEET.

They unwittingly imply that they would be good if they didn't stand up for their race, by not just refuting them on account of being racist but by going into great lengths to reveal some made up plot. It just shows they want to be racially uncucked but they have too much guilt to do so

GLOW IN THE DARK

>Where does he get all this money?
NPR looked into this once: his family L I T E R A L L Y owns a bunch of cotton farms in the south. Spencer basically lives off inherited wealth and d'nations to NPI.

Still taller then good old Ben Shapiro.
Say what?

He's a multi millionaire. His parents own a shitload of land. His family is worth hundreds of millions.

He's /our/ CIA Nigger tho

There are other levels of work than just hacking away at some wage job. It's not like the man lays around all day, he's constantly "working" to further the movement

I get that he isn't the greatest example of white industriousness but I also dislike this bolshevik-tier obsession with muh workers

No. His handler does though. Do you really think any FBI agent would let themselves get punched by a literal shit eating cuck?

fuck off europoor

Not memeing or anything, but does he kinda resemble Trump as if he's related?

Many such cases.

Some even properly documented.

I wonder how much money he actually puts into the alt right

fpbp

Does his duginist influences bother you? Not asking to shill cause I like him, but that does seem to be one of the legitimate criticisms of him

> Promotes Homosexuality
> Promotes Drugs
> Performed stupid stunt and literally associated Trump with a white nationalist movement ("Heil Trump!")
> Causes trouble wherever he goes

He's obviously here to drive a wedge between the conservative movement. I don't know if he's funded by the FBI/CIA. He's probably funded by Soros to be honest. Soros is funding ANTIFA/BLM, he needs another side to clash with them (Spencer groupies)

I don't he has much access to the money beyond traveling expenses. It's obviously going to be his at some point though, so he prob has access to a lot of credit.

ok

What's wrong with white nationalism?

>but he can fly around the country
nope

I thought his daddy was a famous New York doctor and a huge Democrat donor.

He's clearly COINTELPRO.

Man he's really working hard trolling around
in college auditoriums, having god damn luaus in Charlottesville, and getting smacked around by liberals.

If he is a CIA asset don't you wish you were a CIA asset like him? Imagine all that secret agency pussy he bangs no one knows about? Also all the neckbeards you get to troll and mess with on gook boards?

He makes some money from lawsuits.
Half of his time is spent in the courtroom.
He's funded by BIG donors.
A lot of bitcoin donations. Every big donor gets a different address.
That's all I know.

It's called a trust fund, most rich kids have one. If they are responsible they can live cheaply, save up the allowance, and then spend a lot all at once.

He runs think tanks and publishers, pic related.

National Policy Institute
Washington Summit Press

underrated

Spencer is 100% a fed who is tried to marginalize the alt-right by making it a fringe movement.

Nothing

He's not really a Duginist. He's more of a Hegelian/Nietzsche/Spenglerian with some race realism and IQ stuff thrown in there. He doesn't really believe in a return to Christianity/Russian Orthodoxy and he treats West-European/American culture as the crowning achievement of civilization, whereas a slavophile/Duginist would say it's fundamentally corrupt and we shouldn't hearken to "whiteness" or "Europeanness" for salvation

There's nothing wrong with white nationalism, but the route this guy is going about it is completely ridiculous and only going to start trouble. For instance, there's a copy pasta going around that talks about what white nationalist SHOULD be doing "raising a family, having kids, finding conservative wife, skill building, etc." Spencer SHOULD be talking about that. He SHOULD be coaching white people back to real conservatism. He's not though. He'd rather be holding rallies and throwing up roman salutes screaming Trumps name like a full blown autist. If that's not controlled opposition, I don't know what is.

His parents are millionaires, he comes from wealth.

When did he promote drugs and faggotry?

>Soros is funding ANTIFA/BLM, he needs another side to clash with them (Spencer groupies)

This is boomer tier retardation. Soros was having a fine time having them clash with cops and normal citizens or conservatives in 2013-2015 and almost had a monopoly on the election. The alt right has only helped to ruin his onslaught

I was thinking more about the kind of stuff that we dont really know about, back-hand deals and the like
jasonrezajorjani.com/blog/2017/9/20/why-i-left-the-alt-right

I think he's doing alright dude. People like ramz have good criticisms of his leadership, but still, he's the one putting his reputation ont the line and they're not.

ramz is a bitch desu

His old vids were funny it is what originally opened me up to be more tolerant of nationalism, long before I heard of Spencer or other people

Like his Skyrim vid copying the stormfront copypasta

top kek

I wouldn't have a problem with him, if we were focusing on getting white people back into "white culture". When I say "white culture", I'm talking about conservatism. Liberal Atheism has done more harm to our race than ANY other ideology or weapon. Look at the two groups of white people who's numbers are increasing (Poland/Amish). Both white, both Christian, both conservative.

Does he preach this during his rallies though? Why? That's my problem with him. Is he encouraging conservatism/skill building/large white families/etc.? Those are the things that will save our race. One can be as proud of their people as humanly possible, but that's not going to increase our birthrate or productivity.

I'd bet the number of militia members, the KKK, neonazis, etc that are actually federal or local CIs would be staggering. They have been well documented as having infiltrated everything from the Bundy group to the klan to occupy wall street. And they often direct them to try to influence the group in more extreme ways, to create an impetus to take action against a political view they dislike. example: articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/14/nation/la-na-nn-fbi-militia-fulton-politics-20130114

>Do you think feeb would let themselves be punched
Absolutely, yes. The average feeb is a mid 20s CPA or JD with no real police experience.

They don't make as much money as you'd think.