Raildex

I believe we all can agree that this was the second best NT volume.

1, 4-10, and 13 were all better.

It was actually pretty fucking average considering the premise not to mention almost nothing actually happens except for shipping going through the roof

Was norse mythology and amakusa necessarius exam licensed?

Top 5: NT9 > NT10 > NT6 > NT16 > NT2

Why are there no Fukiyose/Touma/Misaki doujins?

Both of them are young and stacked

Probably one of the worst.

Mikoto doujins are the ones that do the best.

The worst NT by far is NT11

AAARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

KANZAKI ARE YOU SEEING THIS

HELP ME KANZAKI HE HAS A HAND

Why the hate for NT16? It was no Battle Royale/WW3 but it's definitely pushing NT in a better direction than NT11-14 were

NT11 was by far the most garbage NT novel

I'm not. NT16 is in my top 5.

I personally think Kamisato getting WR and a potential plot to save him is one of the better things Kamachi could have thought up in regards of what to do with him.

Forcing him as a normal part of the plot would have been awkward and just having him fuck off would have been even more awkward.

Him being gone and his disappearance causing conflict is a decent way to cement him in the story.

It was ok but it doesn't deserve the high praise it's been getting. NT might be going in a better direction but the pace is awful and interesting things are only happening in the last chapter and/or epilogue.

The praise it gets is mostly a sigh of relief and a "phew, things are getting better!" not necessarily "this volume was amazing in an of itself"

Compared to better parts of the story, it's average but the quality of NT11-14 makes NT16 shine just a tad brighter than it would have it it had say come right after Battle Royale or something

>NT11 was by far the most garbage NT novel

But in NT11 we had glimpses of pre-amnesia Touma though.

Best NT is clearly NT3 desu, it has the most mikoto

Still garbage. Pre-amnesia Touma isn't that much different than the Touma we see now, if not outright the same. Its not anything to fanboy over or hype up

I still don't get why you guys cream yourselves over seeing pre-amnesia Touma. We know the fucker is nearly exactly the same person. It's not a big mystery.

>NT11 was by far the most garbage NT novel
Shit taste there senpai.

>Y-y-you don't like my waifu's novel???? H-how dare you!!!!! I'll accuse you having shit taste!! Death to those who insult my waifu! Please ignore me greedily shoving shit down my own throat

>Misakifags calling out anyone on poor taste

Kek

>Y-y-you told me have shit taste???? H-how dare you!!! I'll accuse you of only liking it because of the girl!! Death to those who insult me! Please ignore me greedily shoving shitdown my own throat.

Nice argument, retarded waifufag. NT11 was garbage. And I'm not greedily shoveling shit down my own throat, I didnt like NT11. Noukan and the whale wasn't enough to make up for the shitshow the rest of the volume was

>Nice argument, retarded waifufag
You're not the brightest kid in the shop, are you?

People who should be in jail for attempted murder

NT11 was shit and your waifu fanboying isn't going to change that.

Misaki a fucking shit

I want Misaki to die in front of Touma and him get upset and then forget all about it like half an hour later

Between good and bad it was good but between like and dislike it was shit.

Misaka a fucking shit

So I've been trying to catch up on this series for the last few weeks. I finished OT a while ago but waited before starting NT cause you faggots told me it was trash. But I just finished NT6 and don't understand. So far it's been great. When does it supposedly get "bad"? I know NT10 was the end of a major arc, are people really sperging over a few volumes after a climax not being amazing?

Calling NT trash is just a meme by people jerking off over OT and pretending the shitty volumes that were in the first half didn't exist. That or people complain that new characters keep on being introduced despite that being true for OT as well. The legitimate complaint of NT is that things are moving really fucking slowly in terms of the overall plot, like IB/IT information and Aleister's plan.

The only volumes that are particularly weak in NT are 2, 3, 11, and 12. A couple memelords also like to add 4 and 7 but those are easily in the top 5 of NT.

NT is good it just seems (at first) like it doesn't have any set direction after seeing what happened in OT plus it doesn't have maximum hype arcs except for what happened in nt8-10

NT 4 switched viewpoints way too often, I had to reread it to understand what the hell was going on.

What's the chance of whole NT17 (except between the lines parts) being told from Kamisato's POV in the new world?

Sounds like a waste of a volume honestly.

So I got rused, sasuga Sup Forums. I guess people would get fed up with waiting for major plot development if they've been reading for long, but when you're binging it like I am there's not much of a problem.

But OT took forever to get to WW3, so it stands to reason that NT may very well take longer.

Volumes before NT9 are hit and miss and on top of that pretty random. It's a matter of striking your fancy, but generally most people will say that NT2 and NT3 are pretty bad, while praising NT4 and NT7.
NT8 is basically where the plot thickens, but its main purpose is to serve as a hype for NT9.
NT9 is widely accepted as one of the very best volumes in the entire series.
NT10 is a weird one - the hype NT9 created was absurd and NT10 is quite a wild ride itself. The ending didn't get too much love though.
After major arc ended in NT10 everything went south. Next two volumes were pretty disappointing, considering ridiculous scale of NT9 and NT10. Basically those were filler volumes with plot happening in the epilogue.
NT13 was quite fun, but then NT14 handled new bigshot rather poorly. Also Kamachi really seemed to be sweeping problematic things under the carpet.
However both NT15 and NT16 are good, so it seems like we're back on track.

Which sounds like exactly what Kamachi could do only to reveal next volume that it actually has impact on the plot

So what the fuck was St germain's problem?
What was their goal?

That was just an experiment by Yuiitsu

>What was their goal?

Piss off Magic Gods just for giggles.

Second half dealing with Kamisato's autism brings the whole novel down. So no.

Something about getting cute shotas to fuck touma in the ass

St. Germain was just a real life shitposter that stirred shit up and nothing more.

Actually I thought it was the opposite.The first half was rather boring outside of seeing how Mikoto was handling the AAA and the fact that she made a club to maintain it. And no I'm not a kamisatofag, I don't like him much but his half was just more interesting.

>Best girl is an ancient joke character
Why even bother with shipping

>Best girl is an ancient joke character

I'll have you know that best girl served a purpose beyond memes.

>Kamisatofag

Do these even exist outside of posts for riling up Toumafags? Does ___fag even mean anything?

Just because you enjoy a few scenes a character is involved in or the plot they get rolling doesn't mean you're fagging for them.

I liked NT9. That was 100% Touma and Othinus. Does that make me a Touma and/or Othinus fag? No

Just saying. People are overly sensitive here and when one shitposter or whatever latches on to a character suddenly everyone who has something to say on the matter becomes a shitposter too.

>start watching it
>best girl show up
>they turn her into villain
>flashback with kids
>still beat her and treat like criminal

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

This fanbase is entirely too sensitive. You can't ask a question out of simple curiosity OR state an opinion without at least one person getting offended or thinking you're out to start shit.

And if someone says something that's not quite right or doesn't make sense, you can't call them on it or ask for further clarification because they'll just accuse you of having a tantrum

>444
kek

And don't dare say a joke or meme is boring/unfunny/makes no sense or else you're some terrible, evil person

I'm hot for Kuribot.

>endanger thousands of kids by forcibly modelling their brainwaves to yours
>yfw the kids are never the same afterwards
>yfw Saten will later grow up with the propensity to strip for no reason

Not him, but Kamisato is great and is easily my new favorite male "MC" in Index.

Saten already has the propensity for getting kidnapped, cornered in alleys, and getting cute girls killed. So it can't get much worse.

I hope he forever replaces Accel. He obviously knows how to force Touma to do shit like he used to.

Is Touma the key to it all?

>do obviously retarded joke that no one should ever take seriously
>joke literally goes over a replier's head, and explains why the joke doesn't make sense
I blame animesukicucks and facebookfags.

Touma ranking:

Post-NT9 Touma > Pre-amnesia Touma >>> OT Touma

I understand liking him. I'm still kinda neutral (leaning more towards like) but there's simply not enough of him (despite him appearing a good chunk of the last 3 volumes) to come close to replacing the investment I have in my current favorite male character. I guess I have a big huge soft spot for my favorite male character cause I've stuck with him all these years. Kamisato might become my second favorite eventually though but he will never replace my #1

No, that's Mie, the Jar Jar Binks of the franchise.

While I love Kamisato, I miss Accelerator (was my favorite) and wish he'd be relevant again. I'd kill to see interactions between Accelerator and Kamisato or his two kouhais.

Early NT Touma was great since he felt like a worn out soldier still doing the same thing and over and over for no reason because it's the only thing he can do.

Mie kept the liquid diamond safe and kept the school running during a crisis, how dare you call er jar jar binks tier. That's reserved for Stiyl.

I, for one, welcome our new overlord Touma. Thank you, based Kamisato.

This. As for replacing Accelerator that isn't going to happen. I don't see Accelerator as "irrelevant to the story" like some posters claim as much as I see him as "on hold"

Clones and maybe even Estelle could easily pop up soon. Not to mention he might be one of the people that gets wrapped up in Yuiitsu's shit

What went wrong?

Jokes are supposed to be funny, not retarded.

Seike>shit>the rest of scavenger

I don't think many would disagree.

I wonder what Othinus did to Touma to make him believe that bullying and sexual harassment are the correct way of living.

> “I’ll show this piece of shit world just who Kamijou Touma is.” That’s a line he wouldn’t have been able to say so easily in Volume 1. Now, what did you think?

So what do you guys think of Touma's boost in alphaness?

Not saying this will happen but it'll be hilarious if after all that talk and people creaming themselves over "T-TouMAN is back

He was knocked out like what, three times this volume? Not to mention him being useless for most of NT16. If his statement means nothing next volume then Kamachi is entering hack territory.

>Touma's left leg

Touma still getting his ass handed to him =/= the statement meaning nothing

Haimura has probably been pissed about what happened to Frenda after all these years and is taking it out on everyone's legs.

She didn't pee her pants first, allowing the superior enemy to take pity on her.

Is a machine capable of pity?

Accelerator was a soulless killing machine, so yes.

I miss Accel being relevant and recurring, but I like this stuff with him being absent for the plot and showing up sparingly, gives it more gravitas when he appears. I can't be the only one who thought it was particularly hype when he appears in the Fraulein arc when she goes after LO, it felt like she REALLY fucked up and made me remember how dangerous Accel is supposed to be.

If this was a true statement Touma's punch would have done nothing but end the experiment and Last Order would have died in volume 5 about 5-15 minutes after meeting Accelerator

Oriana is a filthy slut only good for pumping and dumping.
Same with Othinus and Birdway.

But Kuriba is a literal killing machine.

He'll show up again soon enough. I feel like he's being intentionally hidden currently. His random appearance in NT15 and Crowley specifically name dropping the clones wasn't for shits and giggles

Reminder that manga scans are 3 years behind at this point

You mean Index manga? Because we are only one month behind on Railgun and 2 or 3 months behind on Accelerator

Once we see the Skill-out uprising and Hamazura's debut I think it'll get people to start caring about it again.

>One month behind on Railgun

We're up to date though, chapter 88's raws are coming in a couple days.

That's what I meant? One chapter behind

TERA AND AVIGNON SOON GET FUCKING HYPE

>the anime was waiting for the manga to catch up before announcing s3
So who would voice Fiamma?