Russia: "U.S.-Led coalition has wiped Raqqa from the earth"

> On Sunday, Russia’s Defense Military blamed the Syrian Democratic Forces, a U.S.-led coalition, forcompletely destroying Raqqa, the Syrian cityISIS considered its capital.

> “Raqqa has inherited the fate of Dresden in 1945, wiped off the face of the earth by Anglo-American bombardments,” said Major-General Igor Konashenkov,chief spokesman for the Russian agency,according toThe Hill.

> Konashenkov’s World War II reference points to the bombing attack by British and American troops on Dresden, German, which is thought to havekilledup to 25,000 people.

yahoo.com/news/russia-blames-u-led-coalition-213307547.html

Hahaha! So Russia is butthurt that America destroyed the ISIS capital city. Russia must be the biggest cuck nation ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

publishing.cdlib.org/ucpressebooks/view?docId=ft7b69p12h;brand=ucpress
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_bombing_during_World_War_II
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The difference between America and Russia: Russia at least tries to protect innocent civilians, and if they kill them, they own up to it. The MSM here will never talk about how we destroyed an entire fucking city.

>wiped off the face of the earth

Oh great, new refugees!

for comparison OP here is what a german city looked like at the end of WWII

>Russia at least tries to protect innocent civilians

AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Try to reject them this time instead of grabbing your ankles and then blaming us

>Raqqa has inherited the fate of Dresden in 1945, wiped off the face of the earth by Anglo-American bombardments
After all these years the genelets still don't understand what happens when you fuck with the anglo

Protip. If you let ISIS into your city, we will wipe it off the face of the Earth. AFTER a bunch of Muslims rape you and everyone not with them.

Like they did in Chechnya right?

People in this thread actually think the USA is fighting ISIS... Wew lad

Sounds like mission accomplished boys!

Is that the before or after photo? Every sand beaner's city looks like Tatooine.

War.....
war never changes.

Why it's russia blaming people?

I'm pretty sure there is no difference. Maybe a little sweeping and some shoveling and it'll be good as new.

>Konashenkov’s World War II reference points to the bombing attack by British and American troops on Dresden, German, which is thought to havekilledup to 25,000 people.

Who doesn't know this?

Good, but should have dropped two nukes and a fuck ton of napalm as well.

I mean come on.

Russia doesn't exactly have the cleanest combat record.

publishing.cdlib.org/ucpressebooks/view?docId=ft7b69p12h;brand=ucpress

The Hearts and Minds bullcrap is just PR.

lol

Some of the rubble is smaller now and a bit more charred

We had to destroy the city to save it.

It's just to bad they let the ISIS jihadists slip back to Saudi, Turkey, Libya and go to other parts is Syria before the bombing.

Good. The refugees can go back home now.

>P-please hate russia haha

CIA would (((accidentally))) bomb the Kurds if they killed their agents.

>"if we let our city be completely destroyed, we are the winnerest ever." --junkskin castrati

Russia crying that it puppet to justify assads existence got wiped out. Meanwhile Russia bombs those who were fighting assad or ISIS.

pro tip they are in your cities

super pro tip : Orlando Attack

and freshly baked las vegas

how is this news?

In the last 10 years the following cities have been straight fucking obliterated by war

Raqqa
Aleppo
Homs
Hama
Damascus
Mosul
Tikrit
Filujah
Sirte
Tripoli
Beruit
Misrata
Tiskinvali
Dohntesk
Luhansk

its a fucking war nigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_bombing_during_World_War_II

Not really a good comparison, one is in the middle of the city well your pic looks to be on the outskirts of a city

>We will send ISIS to your city and wipe it off the earth

Fixed it for you

and nothing of value....

REPORTING REPORTING REPORTING

NEWS REPORT NEWS REPORT

CALL ALL AMERICAN WAR BIRDS

POSSIBLE SUSPECTS FROM ISIS IN LONDON

INICIATE OBLITERATION MODE

THIS TIME WE NEED MURICA

The kikes and their dog (USA) have left none alive, don't worry they import them niggers from Libya instead

America and their mad shit society cant get glassed soon enough, dirty holocausters the lot of (((them)))

Nice, add another city to the "Bombed the fuck out" list.

Sadly I believe you on Orlando

Yeah, but it's free now!

Not that I give a fuck about Chechnya, but my thoughts exactly.

Sure, *now*. Which was kind of the point.

If you dont like that one, how about pic related. Downtown Tokyo after a visit from the USAAC.

This just has to be bait.

I like the cut of Your Jib

Bumping