QUESTION

>one
Would you rather live next door to a Christian or an atheist?
>two
Would you rather have a Christian have your back during a brawl or an atheist?
>three
Would you rather be friends with a christian or an atheist

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Informal_fallacy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_Bible_translations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

isnt the answer obvious?

>i need sawce

also, christcucks are much better neibs

>i need sawce

I aint about that life user, leave cattle driving christianfu alone!

Christian wives are more likely to fuck their neighboor and odds are she is less used.

Christian in all 3 cases

Atheists are self-absorbed and opinionated peace queers

is it bad i said christian for all 3 and im an atheist

Atheist here, nothing would give me greater pleasure than to die in service to my people, I think enemies should be violently removed and I hate trannies.

I am opinionated though, but if you're on /pol: you're a hypocritical faggot.

>Atheist here

>memes

Don't care
Don't care
Don't care
Christians and athiests can both be cool and they can both be cunts. What's your point?

Atheist, they don't want me to be tortured forever.
Atheist, they don't see my life as forfeit.
Atheist, they don't think I'm a fundamentally bad person.

>reddit spacing

>but if you're on /pol: you're a hypocritical faggot.
I never said that Christians weren't any of those things, and I never said that I wasn't an atheist.

Good attempt at logic though.
Argument from ignorance is a tricky one.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

indifferent

An escape from moral obligation and eternal judgement is a common motivator of most atheists indeed.
The wicked obviously hate the thought of consequence.

fuck off literal faggot

>Atheists are self-absorbed and opinionated peace queers

>make broad generalized statements based entirely upon memes and college "atheists" (Marxists)
>claim that it is my post that is the argument from ignorance

Nice.

What race are they?

I'd rather be friends with and trust a white athiest over a nonwhite Christian for example

1. Christian
2. Christian
3. Christian

Depends on the person.

>HOO WUD YOU RATHER FRIEND SUM WUN HOO LIKE STEAK OR RIB

Come home white man.

non-whites don't really understand christianity desu

white people pray for things like courage, and the strength to persevere. Niggers pray to win the lottery

>uses informal fallacy during greentext to humiliate me
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Informal_fallacy

Nice

1) Whoever was cooler
2) Whoever was the better fighter
3) Whoever made the better friend

Using the absence or presence of a belief in a higher power to judge people makes you just as dumb as either side.

>not even trying to refute the original response, as you know you can't

Good job clown, I'm out of here.

Aren't you supposed to be witnessing the love of christ to change my mind? Nah, Christfags just want to feel morally superior with bad logic like this fag

depends on the type of christian and the type of atheist

>One
Atheist, no chanting

>Two
Atheist, a man who isn't scared to die and won't turn the other cheek

>Three
Atheist, won't lecture me every sunday

Lets use that logic now.

Would you rather live next to a black person or a white person?
Would you rather fight next to a black person or a white person?
Would you rather be friends with a black person or a white person?

>using the similarity or differences between races in a higher power to judge people makes you just as dumb as either side.

t. Bluepilled atheist.

>what are variables?
Well given that atheism is linked with highest rates of depression, suicide, divorce, adultery, alcoholism, drug use and drug addiction, leftists and the LOWEST rates of marriage and reproduction, it is safe to assume some things about one group differently than another.
>inb4 the exception proves the rule

Depends
Depends
Depends

A racist Christfag? I feel like there is small part of me that should be shocked, but you can only watch the same tragedy play itself out so many times before you're inured to it.

Go on, tell us all about how niggers don't have souls. You got your (you)s, come get another one.

Well we know what you're opposed to, but what do you stand for? And why should other people stand for it as well?

This is the problem of atheism

That it's not a totalitarian ideology claiming to have all the answers? Pretty weak complaint, user. There are thousands of non-religious ideologies and plenty of them don't go the pseudo-religion route, like Commies\Progs\Fashies.

>one
Atheist, so he doesn't come whining about his dead Jew on my doorstep.
>two
Christian, if he's the DEUS VULT type.
>three
Atheist. I hate adults with infantile world views.

Wouldn't a man be less fearful of death if he "knew" there was no end to life?

You can perfectly well want to keep shitskins out of your country without going so far as to say they have souls, and be a good Christian

*have no souls

Atheist

whoever can fight

Atheist

Christian

Hands down. Fuck athecucks

No, if there's no end to life there's no end to consequences. If when you die you are simply erased to nothingness then death has no consequences.

You are confused about God friend.

Luke 12, 4-6: 4I tell you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. 5But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear the One who, after you have been killed, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear Him! 6Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God.…

When we talk about the fear of God, it is actual fear of disobeying him and displeasing him, because we are all evil sinners, and his anger is great and terrible. The fear of him we use to guide us and resist temptation, and the love for him we use to want to do more for him and in his service.
Just like the son fears the fathers judgement.

Malachi 2:17: You have wearied the Lord with your words.
"How have we wearied him?" You ask.
By saying, "All who do evil are good in the eyes of the Lord, and he is pleased with them" or "where is the God of justice?"

God is not pleased with the wicked, and his anger burns against them.

Matthew 11: 20: "Then Jesus began to denounce the cities in which most of his miracles had been performed, because they did not repent."

I am not judging you, but rebuking your actions rightfully so that you can see the wrong in them and perhaps be saved.

>plebbit
go back

I'd rather eat a bowl of ramen than some brussel sprouts

niggers are disgusting

op is a faggot and this is a datamining thread

That's what I was going for, but in a different way. Like you see atheists here say "we need to kill x group" but they don't have an actual positive vision of how things should be, just like what we have now but with that group killed

Atheist obviously
1. Higher average iq
2. More likely to act good - Christians tend to use confession as a loophole to ignore every religious rule as they only need to regret it later to be forgiven
3. Really religious Christians are the most cucked and will refrain from extreme measures due 'hate the sin, not the sinner' and similar bs
4. Really religious Christians as a rule are cosmopolitans 'we are all children in God's eyes'

Obviously there are shit atheists but Christians are much more likely to suck

>recognizing racial differences means youre a racist who hates blacks

As I stated
t. Bluepilled atheist

It depends on the man himself. Whether you're religious or atheist, you still have to experience death and it isn't pleasant either way

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>Atheist, no chanting
The Christians that chant do it in church.
>Atheist, a man who isn't scared to die and won't turn the other cheek
If you are under attack, a true Christian would die for you. Doesn't matter who you are or what you've done.
>Atheist, won't lecture me every sunday
Heh.

>deflect
>it was not very effective
you suck at logic, go home

>Christians tend to use confession as a loophole to ignore every religious rule as they only need to regret it later to be forgiven
Can confirm.

>chanting
What? I've never heard a christian chant.
>Atheist, a man who isn't scared to die and won't turn the other cheek
Atheists are terrified of dieing, its the permanent end, Christians go to heaven...

A Christian knows where he's going and is excited about it. It's everything I can do not to kill myself just to get to heaven.

As an atheist, my answer for all three would be Christian. Though it does depend on the individual to a large degree.

All three Christian

t. Irreligious person

I'm from Texas and the girls that identify as country-girl-christian etc. are often the most vapid sluts out there.

>rebuking your actions rightfully = judging based off assumptions of what you think god wants

What makes you think its atheists posting genocide threads?

You said it yourself. You can hate shitskins. You can want shitskins to be thrown to the wolves to fend for themselves. You can wish shitskins to burn in hell for all eternity.

But it's cool cause you worship a shitskin god who forgives you.

Pretty ironic you think atheists are the ones who don't give a shit about consequences.

>christians have morals and normally intend to do what's right
>faggots fuck each other

therefore i have more respect for christian's than i do gay people

>daily reminder that Christianity isn't a death cult only because of evolution

>assumptions
I just gave you scripture you bell-end. Where was the assumption?

Oh great, it's another 50-IQ idiot.

I don't want shitskins in my country, but I hope they do good in their countries.

Fuck off

Depends entirely on the person. I've met plenty of useless self-professed """Christians""" who wouldn't lift a finger to help you out. I've met plenty of atheists who would. And vice versa.

I'll take a true believer over a casual normie atheist, and an atheist with a strong philosophical and moral framework over a casual Easter-and-Christmas Christian.

Couldn't even whip out a Bible verse in your defense? Geez, no wonder Christianity is hemorrhaging members. Really going to save souls by calling people tards.

What's your favorite Bible verse? Mine's Genesis 3:5.

1. Doesn't matter, whichever one is less of a cockbag
2. Whichever one is a better fighter
3. Whichever one I have more in common and more fun with

I recognise when particular posters are and aren't worth my time, and I can tell by phrases that you use that you're a total waste

This nigger sounds like he's lost all motivation for everything and depressed 24/7 damn, get some help

And yet you keep wasting it. Keep going, I won't stop (you)ing. This is better validation than you get from communion. We're all stuck on this ship together, no reason not to give our fellow man a little attention now and then. Wouldn't want grown men needing imaginary friends to feel okay about themselves.

I've never seen Sam Armstrong happy, he's usually got the shits with me for gaps in city fire coverage.

>Christian
>Depends on what kind of Christian? Is he ready to throw down or is a pacifist?
>Probably atheist
Honestly, it just depends on what the person's like

Yahweh/Jehovah is not the most high, he is the demiurge

>Atheists are terrified of dieing, its the permanent end, Christians go to heaven...

Yes but the only ones who believe strongly enough for that to actually matter are going to be useless. The Christian way to die is not fighting, but passive aggressive - ie. someone tells you can't go to a mass, you go, you get shot while praying. That's it, that's the Christian martyr. Fighting is actually discouraged. Literally direct opposite of islam

Outside of fanatics, capacity to risk one's life is mostly unrelated to religion or not. Some people just have the warrior mindset and some don't.

You'll have your day in the lake, whats it to me?

No, newfriend. What matters is reducing people to labels for convenient depersonalization. How else are you supposed to win moral king of the hill?

So you're asserting that scripture isn't subject to different interpretations?

>one
>Would you rather live next door to a Christian or an atheist?
>two
>Would you rather have a Christian have your back during a brawl or an atheist?
>three
>Would you rather be friends with a christian or an atheist

Depends. Which one's not black?

My old best friend was an atheist but religion didn’t come up much. He’s not the intellectual type so it worked out. We’re just Bros. In the grand scheme of things. If like it’s noticeable and they put it out there. Christian for all. If they’re just like I don’t believe in god but it isn’t their sole identity doesn’t really matter

Christian
Atheist
Christian

>idc
>christ cuck
>idc

Th-thanks. How did you know I'm nip. G-get off my webcam NSA

Can I choose this guy...?

"I Am that I Am."

You can interpret it as, "blue-aba-dee-aba-die" but that doesnt make it reality. There is one truth, and you different "interpretations" are what we call false prophets. There is only one correct way to understand it.
What is this backwards babble you keep spewing?

Absolutely, in fact, God wills it!

Well then just feel lucky and enlightened you were exposed to the correct one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_Bible_translations

Fine with either or both as long they don't try to shove their nonsense down my throat and can hold their own.

*tips*
E U P H O R I C

They all convey the same meaning.... Brainlet or....?

Neither

>hippety hoppety git off muh property

Oh do they now, about an hour and a half away from where I live we had a town split in 2 over arguing over the "True Word" of god. Granted it was around 80 years ago.

Out of curiosity though, which of those complete bibles do you ascribe to?

Muslim here
1.Christian
2.Christian
3.Christian

Depends of what kind of christcuck or fedora

I'd rather be christian and live next to a muslim too.
>upkeeps property
>can fight
>can actually offer intelligible conversation

Muslim here.
1. Christian, because I would want to murder the atheist.
2. Christian, because I would want to murder the atheist.
3. Christian, because I would want to murder the atheist.

>FTFY

christian all 3

If i was forced to pick atheist in 1 of the 3 cases it pick atheist a the guy living next door

Considering your god commands you to love your neighbour as yourself, you probably shouldn't want me to go to the abyss, unless you feel like joining me. Typical Christian hypocrisy

>tfw your desert god is BTFO by the personification of luck

Where did I say I want you to?
You will unless you repent and thats a fact.

Christian
Christian
Christian
t. Pagan

1. Current neighbors-Catholics
2. With me at my first brawl- A Kind of catholic catholic?, another Muslim, and a Buddhist
3. Best Friend- Kind of Catholic?

I don't get it?