Women: Why the West is dying

I mean, we gave them the right to vote, and eased our social norms so they can fuck all the niggers they want - shouldnt we have expected this? Most women are blue-pilled, and that's automatically 50% of the population that will swing left in elections.

I mean, pic related proves my point.
>but but but not all women are that way

Fuck off, sure maybe 1/50 women is right-leaning, but the rest are all indoctrinated into this bullshit. Only way to get them back is through forced oppression, just like what the Islamic world has (or was) been doing.

>allowing women to speak was a mistake

>absolutely subversive

mgtow

Fuck MGTOW - that's a great way to get your genes and ideals removed with the feminists who wont have kids either.

Not saying you should cuck out and marry a landwhale, but at least find a decent women to have children and red-pill. That's the only way we'll get out of this mess without being forced to pay jizya

>tfw 53 likes

nope. I'm done.

I've slept with over 300 women. Found a handful worth hanging around. The ones I wanted never wanted me and vice versa. Moving to the middle of nowhere soon.

At least she's smart enough to acknowledge the problem but women will always be too stupid to know what we've learned that they shouldn't be allowed to vote in the first place and we're most likely gonna have to burn everything down.

Two words: artificial wombs

Fathers will finally get to raise their sons as they and only they see fit, never having to doubt their sons' paternity.

Without women confiscating almost all the fruits of their labour, fathers will have a lot more time to spend with their sons and transmit manly virtues---honour, loyalty and honesty among them---free from female interference. Boys will never be abused or neglected again just for being boys.

Most boyhoods will at last be remarkably drama- and trauma-free.

Meanwhile, the labour-time and material resources currently wasted on female frivolity---a good 80 percent of it in advanced economies---will be returned to men to do with as they see fit.

Not only will men work far shorter hours and live much better (and longer) than they do today, but far more resources will be available for development of the technologies necessary to settle other planets, among other marvels mankind freed of female parasites will finally be able to realize.

I hope I live to see it.

Checked. This is the true solution.

Fucking checked.
This is the dream.

interesting when the feminists will block it

>weak men can't control their women
>women go wild
>weak men blame women
It's so cringy and sad when i see bois on Sup Forums sit and blame women for this and that.
It's no different than the people who think they can convince niggers not to be niggers.
If only we could sit down and talk with the muslims they would see that being fucktards is wrong and magically they would start acting normal. No it doesn't work like that.
And women will always be emotional and immature. Deal with it.

The problem this faggot made is conceeding their point off of the bat. It's the same as people who fawn over themselves whenever someone accuses them of racism.

They assume sexism/racism/etc is bad and get defensive. What's wrong with being racist? What's wrong with being sexist? It's mean? Boo hoo get a fucking helmet. People are mean all the time.

>Women: Why the West is dying
>I mean, we gave them the right to vote
And who, might you asked, pushed for their right to vote? Who had the financial and political prestige to make anything of the suffragette's movement?

The answer goes back to the same point, to these fucking Juden.

might you ask*

Yet what these women all fail to realize is that these "men" who are harassing/abusing/assaulting were raised by women. Their own failures to instill proper respect towards women leaves the blame at no ones feet but theirs.

53% of white women voted for Trump.
>1/50
I'm on your side and even I know you're shilling here.

>I've slept with over 300 women.
You need to die, degenerate. You're part of the problem

when did women have to apologize, as a group, over the fact that most of them are worthless leeches?

aaaaaand theres 1000 new mgtows

By straw-maning you are no better than them. Instead try to bring a logical argument.

>bring a logical argument
There is no proper logical discussion that can take place with a person who is inherently illogical in their opinion formation which rises from emotional reactions to the world around them. Women need to be told what to do and how to think. At least all the rapefugees they’re so happy to accept already know this as a fact.

Btw your I’d has outed (((You)))
>Jew

i donkey punched my gf once and felt really bad about it

Because men got soft and failed the biggest shit test of all time. Women have absolutely no respect for weakness and will vote without logic but for cruel self-interest. Her most productive state is one in which a man controls yet protects her. Men are no longer doing that, and the problem's gotten so bad that even some women are realizing it

More white women voted Trump then Hillary. Its also not Women who signed 1965 act or let in immigrants

You're right, it was weak (((men)))

it was a joke get a sense of humor you fucking nerd

We need to end women's suffrage.

>but at least find a decent women to have children and red-pill.

This blue pill advice again.

Just how many of these "decent women" do you think exist? Given that half of all marriages end in divorce, and a great deal of those intact marriage are loveless marriages where the two only stay together because it's less beneficial to end it ("It's cheaper to keep her", "I'm too old to find another man") it seems to suggest a lack of decent women. Why should men take such a huge risk for what is nowadays not that great of a reward? Keep in mind women have evolved out of necessity to be quite apt at deception, and there might not be any warning signs.

GAS THE DYKES
GENDER WAR NOW

sometimes I would agree with you because so many of my female friends are just so ignorant and cannot fathom a different view and base all their opinions on emotions. But I do know a lot of guys like that too. I'm a 24 year old woman and have been red pilled for a few years. I was raised in a very left wing home, I've managed to convince my mum about how bad immigration is and why we should love our country etc but my dad is completely unmoved and remains a total sjw despite me and my mum being against his views.
You sound pretty pathetic blaming the collapse of white culture on women, there has never been anything near a majority of people in the west that wanted mass migration, all the polls going back to the 1970s to now has shown that, but it happened anyway. This has nothing to do with women's voting patterns and all to do with the elites that pushed this on a public that was unaware or powerless to stop it.

What's your snapchat, bae?

Exactly, MGTOW need to stop jerking themselves off and dominate. The alternative is retiring in a world that looks like the turner diaries.

dont expect anyone to listen to reason or care. it only counts when women do something stupid, when men do something stupid theyre a kike or jew or nigger or ausist etc so it never counts

The only solution for women is a final one. Period. Full fucking stop. They will continue to destroy societies as long as they live. They're stupid, mindless parasites. Worse than any Jew.

Women need to be replaced by sexbots with artificial wombs. The bots will make better mothers than any bio-cunt will ever be. We only birth boys.

The last generations of women on Earth should be stripped of all rights, deprived of education, and sold in auctions. They can be sold as sex slaves, domestic servants, or farm-hands if they are either particularly ugly and/or stupid. Every last one should have their clit snipped off as punishment for destroying Western Civilization. It took us 2000 years to build it and they annihilated it in less than 100 fucking years. Removing their stink-beans is a small price to pay for what they have wrought.

This is the real redpill. History has shown women behaving badly for 8000 years. It will NEVER end. It is up to us to break the cycle once and for all.

Inshallah, brother

Insha'Allah friend!

>that's automatically 50% of the population that will swing left in elections.
>Fuck off, sure maybe 1/50 women is right-leaning
53% of white American women voted for Trump. This is a demoralisation thread intended to get you virgin fucks to hate women for no reason, sage it and move on.

>makes an eloquent, impassioned opening argument

>responds to first comment with peurile teenage venom

Schizophrenia is one hell of a drug

Monarchy or fascism pls

R8 OC screencap m80tees

I always said democracy was a mistake, but giving women voting right was the last nail to its coffin.

Women have destroyed democracy, and thats why every fucking election in the last 50 years was basically leftist women vs right wing men.

Its not just USA, its fucking everywhere.
My sister is watching the british current year guy every day, along with colbert and the other faggots.

i want this ride to end.

this . The Goverment is the alpha in most western relationships.

You mean when christcucks and femmies block it together.

This, but without sandnigger bullshit.

>break it down by age bong.
Although young white men voted en masse for the lolbertarian party.

This.
Women need strong men to guide them.

Everything would be fixed by simply disallowing Women to work. So many problems fixed just like that.

Prove me wrong. You cant.

Actually this kind of shit is why identity politics has made a comeback on the main stage. Believe it or not but a massive middle group of people don't actually tend to be strongly for or against the left or the right. The SJW-extremism however pushes a lot of those people away from leftism and right into the arms of the loving right.

you are sincerly completly free of any morals whatsoever. just because you cant make the dog follow you, doesnt mean he needs to be put down. you as an owner fucked up.

>Someone took time out of their day to write this